Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 7. (Read 7531 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
An interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry I will with pleasure look at it development. All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with project, you understand - it is really prospective.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I've read the latest news on arbitrage, but I can not understand what all the advantages to arbitrage from the Exchange Ticks Exchange user interface are.
In the Digital Ticks Exchange, a trader can trade with several tools and - a trader can view several instruments on one screen, it's funny, is not it ?!)
I think that this is a very profitable thing, because in the Digital Ticks Exchange there are several instruments at the same time, it is very advantageous for arbitrage to make a chain of sale and purchase of crypt goods available in the Digital Ticks Exchange and traditional exchange.
Well, personally, I first hear about such opportunities on this type of site.
Activity: 154
An interesting blockchain project is a project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry I will with pleasure look at it development. All ingenious is simple. So I would describe this project after I first got to know it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
And just a lot depends on the convenience of the trading platform. I personally know very large traders who left the biggest exchanges, only because they are not comfortable for them.
I agree with you. I like it when everything is compact and understandable, and now there are very few projects that represent a comfortable interface. I very much hope that you will have an understandable platform. Because it is at the new exchanges with these big problems. For example, I don't like bitpaction  at all , it's not convenient there.
In this, too much depends on the person. As people say - about tastes there don't argue. Therefore, someone might like it, someone does not. I recently downloaded the Digital Ticks application to my mobile. I have an android, so everything went quickly and without errors. Visually I like it. Functionality is just as simple.
I also installed myself on the android. The application is not bad, fast. Only I do not understand why so few crypto currency is presented this I did not like.
All right. There should be so few crypto. This is the beta version of the application. Well, they could add more. For example, I don't enough XPR for me. I hope this coin will be added to the full version.

They will most likely ramp up everything gradually over time to not break anything before it has been tested under real world circumstances.
I believe that we are in reliable hands and are serviced by reliable technologies, ahead of industry standards in terms of providing customer service to our stakeholders, as well as traders.
Yes, this is a 100% success, as the multifunctionality of the developers goes off scale, the Digital Ticks Exchange team provides all its traders with an unimpeded and user-friendly trading experience. Digital Ticks Exchange would not charge any transaction fees for the first few months of creation, which allowed traders to trade with zero transaction fees.
Personally for me, this project opened my eyes to many things, I just admire the fact that this is the first commodity - crypto, well developed by traders for traders.
Yes, since the exchange (DTx) simply does not have another cryptographic exchange crypto, it is also a platform provider of semi-algorithms. DTx plans to service all types of cryptoactive assets, as well as goods for cryptoactive assets.
The guys really do their work at the highest level, I like the fact that DTx will be equipped with a lot of additional functions, including all the basic exchange functions that are necessary for a beginner trader professional trader, as well as a high-frequency trader.
The main thing that all functions at the highest level and without delays, it's like for me one of the main criteria for the success of the project!
Guys, once I have touched on this topic, I want to add some information from myself. Regarding security, DTx takes additional precautions to avoid any hacks such as DDoS attacks, phishing attempts, and conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Iso has already ended, but this indicates that the guys quickly coped with the task. I'm very glad that everything turned out so well)
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) Even very good and effective
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) After all, the guys had a very productive work.
Well, depending on how things are going and what actions will be carried out by the project managers.
Well, here already as someone is lucky, someone is more lucky, somebody is a manie.
Personally for me, this project opened my eyes to many things, I just admire the fact that this is the first commodity - crypto, well developed by traders for traders.
Yes, since the exchange (DTx) simply does not have another cryptographic exchange crypto, it is also a platform provider of semi-algorithms. DTx plans to service all types of cryptoactive assets, as well as goods for cryptoactive assets.
The guys really do their work at the highest level, I like the fact that DTx will be equipped with a lot of additional functions, including all the basic exchange functions that are necessary for a beginner trader professional trader, as well as a high-frequency trader.
The main thing that all functions at the highest level and without delays, it's like for me one of the main criteria for the success of the project!
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
how does this differ to say, LAToken?
Iso has already ended, but this indicates that the guys quickly coped with the task. I'm very glad that everything turned out so well)
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) Even very good and effective
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) After all, the guys had a very productive work.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
It is a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this shows that the guys quickly coped with the task.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) to all such results)
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) a good project!
Well, depending on how things are going and what actions will be carried out by the project managers.
That's how the game of roulette, either you, or you)))) but still have to believe in justice)) but I think it exists!
Honestly, having read the white paper for a long time could not understand what they specifically want to make. I would like more detailed information, but not general phrases about various problems in the global crypto industry.
If I got it right: very long time the whole world is talking about legality and making crypto currency changed to other goods.Team in Digital Ticks is focused to mitigate the gap between commodity and crypto and stand as a bridge for all the crypto as well as commodity lovers.
Hi! I saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive.
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))
So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchanger
You explain everything in detail, and make your potential customers be interested in your product. so, digital ticks will will fast evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.
Hi! I saw your website, Facebook Page & Instagram Page too looks very attractive.
Even saw the team member profile looks very promising. Linking commodity to crypto very unique idea. Not heard before this.))
So now even traders of crypto world can trade in commodity very very impressive. I even tell my friends & Family to look at project. I really feel that thay will make good exchanger
It is a pity that the ICO has already ended, but this shows that the guys quickly coped with the task.
Yes, because they collected the right amount of $ 30 million, I think it's very good)) to all such results)
I think that whoever invested in the project will not be upset)) but on the contrary even very satisfied)) a good project!
The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens listed on large exchanges.
It is truth too, now everybody can actively trade only known altcoins. For the rest, few people  spend  time. Although sometimes there are profitable deals, and I myself go to other exchanges. I'm more attracted by the second feature - the ability to receive quality analytics. I'm very pleased and think that will help me to earn a lot of money))
Well, I believe that this is also not good, when there are a lot of tokens on the  exchange, and nobody uses them. Just for the number and for the picture? First of all on the exchange is the convenience of trading and data processing processing.
The fact that the platform will have a profit is not a secret, it's a normal process. You need to live for something, they to)) I also want to know how many bet tokens will be on exchange. Because now there are many exchanges, but not all tokens support.
It turns out that you need to trade on a large number of platforms. For example, if there are rare tokens, then you definitely need to use 2-3 exchanges.  I agree with you completely. Now I trade on 3 different stock exchanges, because one does not have all my tokens. I spend a lot of time between transfers from one stock exchange to another.
You do not need to have a lot of tokens and trade on different exchanges. Why trade tokens that do not have prospects. Basically, now all the necessary tokens listed on large exchanges.
Activity: 67
I heard that guys are doing their platform! When will you be able to test?
Well, I think that it is better to wait with haste to evaluate a quality product.
I agree, I want to see the final result already, without any malfunctions and the like.
I think that this time they will be able to do much brighter and more professional.
Pages:
Jump to: