Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 6. (Read 7531 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
It's cool to watch the project develop. Especially when you own tokens and expect big profits) I personally look forward to when there will already be information that the platform is up and running. Such cool projects deserve special attention)
If it is so, then there are a lot of exchangers already. And the opportunity to make money on trade is not so big and profitable, compared to how much the same exchanger earns for commission for the purchase and sale of tokens and crypto-currencies.
Well, of course, everyone I think I heard that the net revenue of the binance - one of the most promising stock exchanges - exceeds 1 billion dollars. So it is worth to think for sure, for whom trading is primarily beneficial)) I will not repeat the words of Vitalik Buterin, but everyone already knows))
Do not be so pessimistic. Well, what did you expect that the stock exchanges would not charge you for exchanging cryptocurrency, or how?)) These people started their business by wanting to earn money, and their service is exactly what gives them this opportunity))
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello guys, how is iСO going, what news? How are you??
As far as I know, everything went as it should be, everything is very good. The end result was pleased)
It's good to start the day with pleasant news)) the guys are generally beautiful, they collected the right amount) Huge fellows, tried in all)
This is definitely a success)) I'm glad that I'm participating in the life of the project)
This is just what I was looking for, not for a moment regretted that I was participating in the life of this particular project)
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It's cool to watch the project develop. Especially when you own tokens and expect big profits) I personally look forward to when there will already be information that the platform is up and running. Such cool projects deserve special attention)
If it is so, then there are a lot of exchangers already. And the opportunity to make money on trade is not so big and profitable, compared to how much the same exchanger earns for commission for the purchase and sale of tokens and crypto-currencies.

The project recently passed the listing procedure at exchanger Mercatox. One of the best young exchangers, which has established itself as a reliable exchanger with a stable exchange rate. Who is already trading? I wait when the bounty tokens come to my wallet))
I also expect the tokens that I earned in the bounty company . Of course I heard that they already sent tokens for payments for bountie participants. Of course, information can hardly be called reliable, because nothing has been reported from official sources. But I think that soon they will give out tokens.
As statistics show - once they give out tokens for bounties - the price begins to fall sharply, because those immediately drain tokens on the exchange. And there's nothing to be done about it, because people want to make money quicker ...
Well, it often happens. Of course, if there is a demand for tokens, then even after paying the company's bounty the cost will be high. The main thing is that the token could be used for its intended purpose. Otherwise, they will just hang on the exchangers as garbage.
Well, I think after the development and launching of the trading platform - people will not just sell tokens, and even if they do, then the token will be demanded by those who are constantly trading on the exchanger. So the system will be configured correctly, and the benefit will be for everyone)

The project recently passed the listing procedure at exchanger Mercatox. One of the best young exchangers, which has established itself as a reliable exchanger with a stable exchange rate. Who is already trading? I wait when the bounty tokens come to my wallet))
I also expect the tokens that I earned in the bounty company . Of course I heard that they already sent tokens for payments for bountie participants. Of course, information can hardly be called reliable, because nothing has been reported from official sources. But I think that soon they will give out tokens.
As statistics show - once they give out tokens for bounties - the price begins to fall sharply, because those immediately drain tokens on the exchange. And there's nothing to be done about it, because people want to make money quicker ...
Well, it often happens. Of course, if there is a demand for tokens, then even after paying the company's bounty the cost will be high. The main thing is that the token could be used for its intended purpose. Otherwise, they will just hang on the exchangers as garbage.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform))) If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!

so sad it is. Do not go to the fact that many of the projects that are emerging right now are very promising and they could bring great opportunities in the future. many investors are simply not ready to invest their money right now, because they believe they can lose them. although this is not always the case.

Activity: 71
Hello guys, how is iСO going, what news? How are you??
Activity: 75
To see it, I would like to check and evaluate the work.
everything will be soon, because the work is in full swing) and soon everything will work.

In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ..Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform))) If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
Activity: 90
It's nice to realize that I've met the given project knowingly and knowingly invested, because team skills are growing rapidly.
Yes, the team performs the task well, the result is obvious, and very positive.
Well, because the guys have been working for a number of years, set a goal and do not see obstacles.
So it should be, the project is smart and demanded, because there are not enough similar ones.
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen  And there may not be the better things. Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Activity: 71
I've read the latest news on arbitrage, but I can not understand what all the advantages to arbitrage from the Exchange Ticks Exchange user interface are.
In the Digital Ticks Exchange, a trader can trade with several tools and - a trader can view several instruments on one screen, it's funny, is not it ?!)
I think that this is a very profitable thing, because in the Digital Ticks Exchange there are several instruments at the same time, it is very advantageous for arbitrage to make a chain of sale and purchase of crypt goods available in the Digital Ticks Exchange and traditional exchange.
Well, personally, I first hear about such opportunities on this type of site.
I agree, I wonder what and how it will turn out, I'm not sure that it will be very simple
In all there is some kind of hitch, but everything is fixable, you just need to understand what you're doing.
LISTING
Digital Ticks is currently listed on  Mercatox
with the following pairs
DTx/BTC - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/BTC
DTx/ETH - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/ETH

so good  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: