Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 52. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
And I like that there will be 1000+ different tokens here. Now I can trade only on one exchange, and do not worry about the fact that I need to switch to others and see how things are there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
And you know that the integration of the adapted interface for users of the ecosystem was still 02/01/2018?
Activity: 347
I like the concept of digital ticks that prioritize the security level of funds. both on storage and exchange. by applying a routine audit system. it will work great. you explain everything in detail, and convince your potential customers to be interested. so does your trading strategy. not in doubt digital ticks will soon evolve and achieve success, supported by a professional team.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Revenues from sales will go to the implementation of the following activities:

marketing expenses up to 40%,
the development of the exchange platform to 30%,
reserve fund - 15%,
operating expenses - 5%,
legal service - 5%,
audit and security - 5%.
Let's see how it will be in reality.
Activity: 154
I see great prospects for the project in terms of a gradual increase in profitability. Thanks to this opportunity, I hope for a high profit.
I see that for the purchase BTC / ETH / Wire Transfer is allowed. This is very good, because there is a choice in wich way to invest)))
I see great prospects for the project in terms of a gradual increase in profitability. Thanks to this opportunity, I hope for a high profit.
The site indicates that for sale will go - 64 000 000 (50% DTX),
for the founders team will be allocated - 25.6 million (20% DTX). Do not you think it's a big sum?

As experience  show, these coins are then distributed to various funds and organizations, ordinary people. In order for those to use the services.
The project's digital unit is DTX token. On which exchanges will he bargain in the first place?
The site indicates that for sale will go - 64 000 000 (50% DTX),
for the founders team will be allocated - 25.6 million (20% DTX). Do not you think it's a big sum?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Given these problems, the developers, create a unique platform element that includes the best statistics technologies, analytics, strategies, formed on the basis of artificial intelligence and other methods of trading crypto currency.
Now any newcomer will be much easier to start trading. Qualitative information will constantly help in the trade.

Advantages of the Digital Ticks platform are immediately visible. They are difficult to underestimate. They will admire users. THis stuff will be scolded by competitors. The main thing is that they are, and there are many of them.

I like that not only an experienced trader can master rules, but also a beginner,
A simple interface does not require any special practical skills.
Activity: 110
Do you know about the interesting features? You can trade with several cryptographic pairs! It sounds cool, but I can not imagine how this should work. Tell me please.
The same will be available enhanced access to various indicators and artificial intelligence blocks that simplify the collection of information, analysis and decision making. As far as I know, this feature will be available only for tokens DTX.

I am very pleased with the availability of the referral program, I can invite all my friends. I will get a reward for it)))
Do you know about the interesting features? You can trade with several cryptographic pairs! It sounds cool, but I can not imagine how this should work. Tell me please.
Given these problems, the developers, create a unique platform element that includes the best statistics technologies, analytics, strategies, formed on the basis of artificial intelligence and other methods of trading crypto currency.
Now any newcomer will be much easier to start trading. Qualitative information will constantly help in the trade.

I like that not only an experienced trader can master rules, but also a beginner,
A simple interface does not require any special practical skills.

Advantages of the Digital Ticks platform are immediately visible. They are difficult to underestimate. They will admire users. THis stuff will be scolded by competitors. The main thing is that they are, and there are many of them.
Activity: 124
The peculiarity of Digital Ticks is that it will not only be an exchange, on which it will be possible to trade tokens. Here you can buy and sell goods for crypto currency. This is one of the features, as it seems to me - the most important. In fact, there are several.
Activity: 75
I am very pleased that they are going to reach a turnover of 200,000 bitcoins per day! This is an incredibly huge number, and I'm sure that with such turnover there will be very favorable conditions for trade.

I agree with you completely! Turnover of 200,000 bitcoins is amazing! I also wonder how much time the company is going to achieve such an incredible result?
Activity: 85
Token sale would end on 15th June 2018 and token price in Tier IV would be 0.70 USD
Activity: 60
When would the token sale end? and the end price would be?
Activity: 98
It is well known that a beginner trader, when he first enters the market, faces a lot of technical services that facilitate the process of data collection, analytics and making the right decisions. Problems for beginners because of the excess of information.
Yes its true. There is a lot of information. However, in practice, often many strategies and indicators do not provide an adequate effect and are ineffective.
Pages:
Jump to: