Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 51. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
a wide spectrum decided to capture the project of digital ticks and it is immediately evident that people like this idea by nature, the second sale mark is almost reached with what I congratulate all participants, however I did not find the soft cap mark, what is it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Someone was dealing with OCO Order: Also known as One Cancels Other Order? I found information about what this feature will be on the platform. In this case, the functions allow one order to evade the other and as soon as one order hits, the other is automatically canceled. I have not used this before.
I do not know, I also did not come across such a function, I hope that I will learn to use it))) The team try to simplify the trade. But many functions for me will not be familiar. will have to learn ((
There will also be discounts based on volume. Model: Digital Ticks Exchange make discount  for large traders. But what volumes of trade are needed, I did not find. I hope for small traders, too, will be discounts.

I think that there will be a system of discounts. The more your volume of trade, the lower the commission. This is cool, but for beginners does not mean anything, because you need a lot of money for such a trade.
Activity: 154
Someone was dealing with OCO Order: Also known as One Cancels Other Order? I found information about what this feature will be on the platform. In this case, the functions allow one order to evade the other and as soon as one order hits, the other is automatically canceled. I have not used this before.
I do not know, I also did not come across such a function, I hope that I will learn to use it))) The team try to simplify the trade. But many functions for me will not be familiar. will have to learn ((

Do not worry, there will be an easy and fast trade. On the platform there is trade through one click and the function of hot keys. This makes the trading process intuitive and uncomplicated. Is this really cool))
Merit: 1
There will also be discounts based on volume. Model: Digital Ticks Exchange make discount  for large traders. But what volumes of trade are needed, I did not find. I hope for small traders, too, will be discounts.

For beginners, there will be very different possibilities, so do not worry. Moreover, I think that large traders will be attracted individually, and in time. Few people will want to trade on a new platform, even with good functionality ...
Activity: 252
Yes, look closely)) because the possibility of obtaining a high profit will have not only experienced traders, but also beginners. This is the difference between the project and everyone else.
Guys, and thanks to the referral program it will be possible to receive a decent passive income based on the invitation of new participants to the project.
Yes, it's good news, now time to think about how to tempt my friends to trade. I hope the referral program will remain after the ICO.
I like the ability to view the portfolio with one click. This is a simple process of viewing several instrument on one screen. This will greatly shorten the trading time for me.
Activity: 140
Yes, look closely)) because the possibility of obtaining a high profit will have not only experienced traders, but also beginners. This is the difference between the project and everyone else.
Guys, and thanks to the referral program it will be possible to receive a decent passive income based on the invitation of new participants to the project.
Yes, it's good news, now time to think about how to tempt my friends to trade. I hope the referral program will remain after the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.
This is an excellent proposal, I think because of this, the platform will have superiority over all its competitors.
Of course this is important and interesting for traders, but this is not the greatest superiority. There are other more strong sides of the platform. Another thing in the implementation. If everything will be as written in the roadmap, it's cool.
Yes, the project needs to adhere to the roadmap, because from the side of the community and investors there will be trust and recognition. In the opposite case, this can lead to a storm of resentment.
The team is strong. I think that they will follow the intended path, and accordingly they will succeed in achieving the result. In addition, they have an excellent raising of funds, so that doubts do not arise yet:)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Advantages of using DTX tokens - Trade in several tools: users can simultaneously create several orders in different instruments.
This is an excellent proposal, I think because of this, the platform will have superiority over all its competitors.
Of course this is important and interesting for traders, but this is not the greatest superiority. There are other more strong sides of the platform. Another thing in the implementation. If everything will be as written in the roadmap, it's cool.
Yes, the project needs to adhere to the roadmap, because from the side of the community and investors there will be trust and recognition. In the opposite case, this can lead to a storm of resentment.
Activity: 98
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What commodities can be exchanged?
Is it just digital or physical too, because physical commodities would require meet up and that could be a hinderence to long distance traders
Probably need to be a public person and in all ways to promote the project. Maybe the Bounty will still be there. We'll see
I will definitely participate in this program. I love such opportunities.

It's cool that the company has plans to enter the TOP-10 of the world's most popular sites - by mid-July 2019.
It is also planned to receive the IPO Digital Tick Exchange on the world stock exchanges in the fourth quarter of 2019.

Obviously, ICO Digital Tick is a promising project, primarily for investment purposes. You need to take a closer look.
Activity: 71
When would the token sale end? and the end price would be?
Probably need to be a public person and in all ways to promote the project. Maybe the Bounty will still be there. We'll see

It's cool that the company has plans to enter the TOP-10 of the world's most popular sites - by mid-July 2019.
It is also planned to receive the IPO Digital Tick Exchange on the world stock exchanges in the fourth quarter of 2019.

Activity: 252
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I see so many people sharing information about this project in various social media and I am one of the participants of the article on this project. I'm waiting for the development of this project because I think a project with a concept like this would be very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: