Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 50. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it. 

Sure man, did you see the team? There are good professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.

Thanks to the project novice traders can protect themselves against stupid mistakes.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Revenues from sales will go to the implementation of the following activities:

marketing expenses up to 40%,
the development of the exchange platform to 30%,
reserve fund - 15%,
operating expenses - 5%,
legal service - 5%,
audit and security - 5%.
Let's see how it will be in reality.
It is expected that everything will be the same as planned. Although in reality only time will show how everything will happen. Team have great ambitions Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it. 

Sure man, did you see the team? There are good professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money. It's will be instrument that eradict corruption, it's great problem...
The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will assist o project. Digital Ticks just have big opportunity to become successful.
And what we can expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Becous not for every business it's good, but still it's great technology ...

First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
Activity: 70
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.

They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.

Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!

Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) If they will have more money, they can achieve better results. Think in your spare time. People often say that it is useful to think)))
Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, and get the result ...
Currently, there are many exchangers for crypto currency, but many of them have a number of shortcomings.
I agree, very often large exchangers work poorly, do not withdraw funds, they break rules. It gives a lot of problems

Because of this, I'm afraid to trade. There are so many news on the Internet about hacking exchanges and robberies. Weak security.

And as for the liquidity - it's the same horror, they can go bankrupt and burst like bubbles.

True, they lack liquidity and this increases the cost of trading and hinders their trading operations.

They also have shortcomings in ineffective customer service, which is negative for users, and this is not the best way to affect crypto-exchanges.

Yes, as trader I like these solutions. And I will tell about this project - UAU!
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
Activity: 154

What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.

Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind. Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((

I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market. The project is just developing an effective trading platform. This will help me trade to.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

What is it unique about the idea?  Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...

Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchain - it immediately causes to great idea.

Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind. Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.

I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality. But new technologies generate new problems.  And there may not be the better things. You never know what will be happen

Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies. I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((
Activity: 124
Do you know about the interesting features? You can trade with several cryptographic pairs! It sounds cool, but I can not imagine how this should work. Tell me please.
The same will be available enhanced access to various indicators and artificial intelligence blocks that simplify the collection of information, analysis and decision making. As far as I know, this feature will be available only for tokens DTX.
Activity: 196
This is an intermediate platform that cares about the security of the exchange for individual users. The professional team has developed a specific road map that is one of the elements of the project with a broad support community.
Activity: 42

Given these problems, the developers, create a unique platform element that includes the best statistics technologies, analytics, strategies, formed on the basis of artificial intelligence and other methods of trading crypto currency.
Now any newcomer will be much easier to start trading. Qualitative information will constantly help in the trade.

I like that not only an experienced trader can master rules, but also a beginner,
A simple interface does not require any special practical skills.
I agree, they are going to make high speed of transactions. I hope it will be, it's very important for me.
Activity: 154

Activity: 132
I would describe the Digital Ticks after I first got to know him: an interesting blockchain project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it, all ingenious is simple.
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc.  it's very cool.
Exchanges are all very similar, but I believe that we can get recognition from different services and operations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

I would describe the Digital Ticks after I first got to know him: an interesting blockchain project that quite successfully breaks into the crypto industry and confidently takes its place in it, all ingenious is simple.
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.

But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective. This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc.  it's very cool.
It is well known that a beginner trader, when he first enters the market, faces a lot of technical services that facilitate the process of data collection, analytics and making the right decisions. Problems for beginners because of the excess of information.
Guys, it's obvious that a beginner who learns the basics of break-even trading is difficult at first to deal with the abundance of terms, concepts, rules and recommendations. Therefore, it bears losses.
Pages:
Jump to: