Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 49. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Someone was dealing with OCO Order: Also known as One Cancels Other Order? I found information about what this feature will be on the platform. In this case, the functions allow one order to evade the other and as soon as one order hits, the other is automatically canceled. I have not used this before.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.

But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits. So now good moment to buy tokens and gaining excellence))
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Quite rightly, the more the project collects money, the more will be the speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be more quickly developed
Activity: 168
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency. 50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
Activity: 98
Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.
I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.

Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Merit: 2

Activity: 75
Activity: 98
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second! Impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies
That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions? Probably no, judging by the information that constantly exchanges are fall from overload)))

Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players. And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader, everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a good profit)
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn. The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second! Impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies
That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions? Probably no, judging by the information that constantly exchanges are fall from overload)))
Activity: 75
Activity: 140
When Digital Ticks will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Really, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise Smiley Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.

Now thanks to the platform and token dtx, I don`t worry about it. Although you always need to keep your head on your shoulders, otherwise it will not be good.
When Digital Ticks will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Really, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I hope so. I just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with  free money and only in free time, not otherwise Smiley Otherwise it will not be good - people can lose money and time.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. Everybody must be careful with trade. Here we can earn, an can lost.

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Also girls does not have the psychical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel character. Trading only for man!

We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. This will help people make a decision when they invest
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.
First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. Somebody already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.
Good app, I`m already use it. Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information. The crypto industry requires quality information and solutions. The project should provide them for a wide society.
Also girls does not have the psychical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel character. Trading only for man!

We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. This will help people make a decision when they invest
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.  For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
And you know that the integration of the adapted interface for users of the ecosystem was still 02/01/2018?
Tthere will be an Annual Report Presentation, incentive payments to active participants. I'm  Interested what is the conditions to take part in it.
This is a very interesting opportunity. I wonder what I  need to do participate? And how much money I can make on this.

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
And you know that the integration of the adapted interface for users of the ecosystem was still 02/01/2018?
Tthere will be an Annual Report Presentation, incentive payments to active participants. I'm  Interested what is the conditions to take part in it.
Activity: 252
Developers create a great thing and do a great job!  Many people will say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with it. 

Sure man, did you see the team? There are good professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
I'm happy about  possible  get more profit thanks to the project. Now even a novice, how can I safely trade in crypto currency. And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that I need to be able to do.

Most great mistake of my trading was to sell bitcoin for 500$...but I don't worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand and hold on. They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable. The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on.
Pages:
Jump to: