Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 58. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Traders around the world have been working for many years to create unique strategies, universal tools, profitable business cases.
The Digital Ticks project was created specifically for this type of activity.
They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
Well, it seems easy for us, and to collect for 40 mint is the pre-sale - this is a great achievement, far from everyone can boast.
Activity: 98
Traders around the world have been working for many years to create unique strategies, universal tools, profitable business cases.
The Digital Ticks project was created specifically for this type of activity.
They have well drawn up a business plan, thought out their ideas well and correctly provided it to investors, who in turn realized how profitable the investment project is. Everything is simple
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader
And by the way, you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes!

Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.

The team apparently made every effort to show such a steep result
Activity: 71
And by the way, you know how much the project has collected pre sale? For 40 minutes!

Yes, I agree with you, the figure is incredible. Few project can boast of such success.
Activity: 42
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits.
So what prevents you from buying now tokens and gaining excellence))

Yes. this is a good price to buy. because in the future, a token grows in the price. Example Binance, have you seen how many token costs now?
But it now seems that it is will be not profitable if the token will have a value of $ 50-100, it's hard to talk about the benefits.
So what prevents you from buying now tokens and gaining excellence))
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency.

50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency.
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second, WOW!
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Quite rightly, the more the project collects money, the more will be the speed of implementation of the plan and the project will be more quickly developed
Activity: 168
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second, WOW!
Well agree, the speed of 1 million operations per second is huge. If the project collects hard cap, then this function is implemented very quickly
Activity: 154
And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?
Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.

I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Well, it's a driver in the deep future. Now companies without this have something to surprise the community and community
And how to understand, I can buy shares of the company, gold and silver? Or goods for myself?
Probably the second option. Because they need a lot of licenses for such a trade.

I think that over time the company will receive licenses, in the long term it will be a very profitable option.
Exchanges are tricky…Still, you gotta love the fact that are so many "up-and-coming" exchanges, including DTX. I think their "gimmick" (commodity/crypto) is what separates them from the rest & gives that much-needed competitive edge.
Yes, this is a cool feature that highlights the project against the background of the others. I think people will like it)
Activity: 131
Exchanges are tricky…Still, you gotta love the fact that are so many "up-and-coming" exchanges, including DTX. I think their "gimmick" (commodity/crypto) is what separates them from the rest & gives that much-needed competitive edge.
That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
Probably no, judging by the information that constantly exchanges are fall from overload. Cool project)
Pages:
Jump to: