Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 60. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.
This will help people make a decision when they invest
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 110
Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
My most stupid mistake was to sell bitcoin for 300$...
Don't worry, many people bought bitcoin for 20 thousand and hold on. They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Very important point - the presence of steel male character
But girls does not have the physical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel male character.
Women have other superabsities that would not be worse.  They strong inside, but don't show it.
Activity: 98
Don't worry, many people bought bitcoin for 20 thousand and hold on. They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Very important point - the presence of steel male character
But girls does not have the physical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, they haven't steel male character.
Who will tell me when will the test version on the desktop? Roll Eyes
One of the best project I have seen recently. A platform like this will be useful for traders
From the point of view of the trader, it is a very useful platform
So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.
Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Of course, did you see the team? There are only professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
It is possible to get more profit thanks to the project I'm happy about. Now even a novice, how can I safely and safely trade in crypto currency.
So, will be the huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities. I'm right?
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.
Many say that there is no uniqueness in the project. But they didn't get acquainted with the project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Of course, did you see the team? There are only professionals. I'm sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought out project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Your DTX project has a rather interesting and perspective idea of opening an exchange on which it will be possible to trade in a commodity/crytocurrency pair. Until now, i have not met such an exchange, it will be a very big event for traders. Tell me what kinds of goods do you plan to enter for trading in a commodity/crytocurrency pair?
The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.
At first I think, it is the eradication of corruption, it's great problem...
Digital Ticks just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be with huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will assist o project.
The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data and money.
At first I think, it is the eradication of corruption, it's great problem...
Activity: 75
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
First of all, it's the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.
Pages:
Jump to: