Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 59. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
My most stupid mistake was to sell bitcoin for 300$...
Activity: 71
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second, WOW!
That's cool! I wonder which of the existing exchanges can boast of such a speed of transactions?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
DTX was applied with a powerful technology that can handle high volatility in the cryptic market, as well as commodity markets that can handle up to 1,000,000 transactions per second, WOW!
Impressive speed! Probably they use very powerful servers and modern technologies
Activity: 98
Somewhere already on exchange this token? And what is the cost, if already there

The project is now raising funds, there are still no tokens on the stock exchange. But soon it will be)
Activity: 42
Somewhere already on exchange this token? And what is the cost, if already there
Activity: 168
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn.

But everyone can try themselves in this work. Especially with a profit)
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
Luckies only earn first. Then they can get nothing from the big players.
Activity: 154
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.

I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader
It's one thing to feel like a trader, and it's another job professionally to do this and earn.

The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you can trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
Your DTX project has a rather interesting and perspective idea of opening an exchange on which it will be possible to trade in a commodity/crytocurrency pair. Until now, i have not met such an exchange, it will be a very big event for traders. Tell me what kinds of goods do you plan to enter for trading in a commodity/crytocurrency pair?

Thank you for your kind words Sir. We look forward towards your participation in our public sale. We would start with precious metal Gold and Silver following energy as well as base metal.

Merit: 2

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with your free money and only in your free time, not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good - you will lose money and time.
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise.Trading, can drags long time. One must be careful with trade

Activity: 90
By maturity, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me)))
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I houp so.
You just need to be very persistent and work hard, trade first of all in your spare time.
By maturity, I have not seen very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market.
The project will help me discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help me earn money for apartment and car, I houp so.
Merit: 1
Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information.
Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
When Digital Ticks will help people earn money, then project will gain people's trust.
Activity: 90
Now very needed solutions like this, because there is few quality information.
Yes, the crypto industry requires quality solutions. The project should provide a quality solution for a wide society.
Who already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.

Yes, I installed. I liked the application. Very convenient
Who already downloaded the application on mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it.
We can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes Digital Ticks product, or not. I think everyone likes it.
This will help people make a decision when they invest

First of all, I like that the project has its own application for mobile phones. For example, I would not give money to someone who does not have a product.
Pages:
Jump to: