Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 61. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
Not for every business, but still it's great technology ...
Merit: 0
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded.
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchain is thriving. I could only say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
And what to expect, the blockchain is now an advanced technology. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good.
Activity: 98
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!

Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, get the result ...
Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) Think in your spare time. They say it is useful to think
Activity: 154
The guys have the development on their hands. They do not collect money for an idea. THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!

Well, why do they collect money then, if everything implemented? They can start to work a little, get the result ...
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
There is one Absolutely clear sign that a coin/token is not all that it's cracked up to be.
It should serve as a red-light to anyone thinking about getting involved...

When most postings on the announcement thread come from brand new accounts, someone is trying to create false positives...

As they say in Dragon's Den

For this reason..............................  I'M OUT !!!
I think, Digital Ticks will help to trade for me and me friends. It's hard for me to trade now((
I understand you perfectly, I have similar problems. It’s difficult to trade in this market
Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
But new technologies generate new problems. You never know what will be happen.  And there may not be the better things.
Although this is not surprising, because the blockchain and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.

Such decisions simply tickle my imagination. There are real technologies that solve the sore serious problems.
I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, it's our reality
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
What about other trading platforms. Will they become bankrupts?
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc. And it's very cool.
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchane - it immediately causes to great idea.
What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please what is real...
This platform includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators etc. And it's very cool.
Project solves really important problems. It offers to optimize many solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

What is the role of the token in this project? What can be done with it? How to use it?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
"All ingenious is simple." So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.

It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
It seems to be nothing new and this is far from being the first project in this field. But as soon as you start to get acquainted with Digital Ticks, you understand - it is really prospective.
Activity: 85
Interesting project which I wish you the best of success with..

I'm a little confused though, as to why you intend to build one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, with options to trade commodities, yet you choose to use ERC-20 to launch your own currency of choice.

As you may be aware, several exchanges have suspended ERC-20's because of vulnerabilities and I'd like some clarification on how you would manage the growing technical and security vulnerabilities associated with ERC-20.

How would these affect your ability to guarantee the highly secure secure environment required of an exchange ??

Any comments on how you are going to achieve this marriage of ERC-20 with all its vulnerabilities and the stringent security required for an exchange ?

We are aware about the recent development happened in ERC 20 contract but at the same time we are also aware about how to mitigate the error and list the specific ERC 20 contracts on our exchange which are compiled with our exchange rulebook. As you can on our first look mobile application we also have trading pairs of Bitcoin, Litecoin and going further Monero as well which are build on different blockchain technology. Few of the exchanges have banned with the statement that until they get a solution to “batchoverflow” bug they would keep it suspended and given the fact that today 60-65% of the new token/ico are built on ERC 20 blockchain. We believe in strict security laws and a smooth functioning of the exchange and for the same we have kept a regular vulnerability system check done through a security audit check.
"All ingenious is simple." So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project.

It seems that the developers do not create anything supernatural, but with all this the project looks as if at least it is genial.
An excellent project that solves really important problems. Team will optimize main solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Digital Ticks is a platform that includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators and other means  Cool
Interesting project which I wish you the best of success with..

I'm a little confused though, as to why you intend to build one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, with options to trade commodities, yet you choose to use ERC-20 to launch your own currency of choice.

As you may be aware, several exchanges have suspended ERC-20's because of vulnerabilities and I'd like some clarification on how you would manage the growing technical and security vulnerabilities associated with ERC-20.

How would these affect your ability to guarantee the highly secure secure environment required of an exchange ??

Any comments on how you are going to achieve this marriage of ERC-20 with all its vulnerabilities and the stringent security required for an exchange ?

I still can not understand how this wallet works. I use, translate and accept tokens. But this does not fit in my head
Pages:
Jump to: