Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 120. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Anybody can copy the code but not many people may have a deeper understanding to use and modifying it. The value is not really in the code itself but in who can write it and understand it.

That said i wish if any part will be kept secret is not going to be any core functionalities.

All the code will be released to GitHub at some point. As of now we're just working in a private repository until each section passes a security audit. We plan on having a community driven group, essentially, anybody who has the required skills is able to join and contribute to various different tasks. We also plan to release the Devnet this quarter so by then there will definitely be code released to Github for the public.

Sounds quite reasonable. I think its better to release code on Github which is much robust to maximize effectiveness and efficiency in development.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Ok, thank you. What minimum investments amount for private sale needed? And when sale ends and tokens will be trading on exchanges?

The minimum investment is 100 ETH. You can email [email protected] with your desired allocation and they can discuss privately with you. The tokens will be unlocked after the privatesale has concluded on a Second-by-Second vesting base Wink

Oh, 100 eth is a solid amount and its too much for me. Too bad that you will dont have public sale. Will waiting coins on exchanges  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21
what is the initial token price and what is the minimum investment for Private sale?

We are selling 250M tokens which is 50% of the total supply. Our hardcap is 14.4M, so the token price is around 5,8cent ($0,0576 precise). The minimum contribution in the private sale is 100 eth.

100Eth? wow. that just massive. if the market drops further will you guys adjust the prices?

Sorry but we will not adjust the prices.
copper member
So this is also like LBRY project with decentralized sharing contents ? 

Never heard of them, can't really describe the differences.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DUSK might be best project for 2019 for STO market.  I can see gaining momentum
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
what is the initial token price and what is the minimum investment for Private sale?

We are selling 250M tokens which is 50% of the total supply. Our hardcap is 14.4M, so the token price is around 5,8cent ($0,0576 precise). The minimum contribution in the private sale is 100 eth.

100Eth? wow. that just massive. if the market drops further will you guys adjust the prices?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

maybe, big guy will be trigger pump than he will sell some amount of their token first. if they trigger dump first, price will hard to be recovered

Have you read about our Second-by-Second vesting mechanism? Everyone is subject to a year-long vesting period. It will not be possible for people to sell all their tokens in the first year.

This is a nice and necessary preventive measure you guys took otherwise things could have gone to the south.

1 year is very long in crypto, nobody knows what happens till then.
Maybe BTC is at 50k and crypto is booming, this would change everythin, but nobody can predict what will happen in 2019.
Yes, that's a risky decision because many investors want fast profit so they won't invest in a project with this kind of requirements.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So this is also like LBRY project with decentralized sharing contents ? 
copper member

Maybe BTC is at 50k and crypto is booming, this would change everythin, but nobody can predict what will happen in 2019.

After the private is conducted we will deploy a smart contract which will vest allocations second by second. What this means in practice is that at any point a token investor wanted to release their tokens, they can make a call on the smart contract and then will have access to the total number of tokens that will have vested at that second.

As an example: after the lockup, tokens will be vested over 31,536,000 seconds (365 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds). If they did it at exactly 6 months, they would receive half. If they did it at 1 day, then 10 days, then 57 days, and then every 3 weeks; they would receive the relevant whole tokens (rounded down) at each specific second.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

maybe, big guy will be trigger pump than he will sell some amount of their token first. if they trigger dump first, price will hard to be recovered

Have you read about our Second-by-Second vesting mechanism? Everyone is subject to a year-long vesting period. It will not be possible for people to sell all their tokens in the first year.

This is a nice and necessary preventive measure you guys took otherwise things could have gone to the south.

Activity: 434

It will probably make the exchange price fluctuations much less sharp and finally stabilize the coin exchange rate. Looking on the bright side, this coin will not be that dependent from the market as others.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

wow 100 ETH that means I can't get my hands on it but I would like to contribute is there any other way?
100 eth are too much also for me, so for now the project is aimed only at large investors, i hope however to be able to buy some token at a later time when they will be listed on some exchange...

100 ETH at current exchange rate is around $20,000
i think, they will ask KYC for this investment, and yes, its huge amount for private sale minimum

They are clearly targeting whales and big institutional investors, for them 100 ETH should be no problem. It's a pity however that smaller investors can't invest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

wow 100 ETH that means I can't get my hands on it but I would like to contribute is there any other way?
100 eth are too much also for me, so for now the project is aimed only at large investors, i hope however to be able to buy some token at a later time when they will be listed on some exchange...

100 ETH at current exchange rate is around $20,000
i think, they will ask KYC for this investment, and yes, its huge amount for private sale minimum
copper member

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well, every good projects only do a private sale nowadays. I wanted to buy but 100 eth is someting i can't invest in single project.

Still, i can understand the reason behind this. I can always buy from exchanges.

We are looking for people who can add value to the project and want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement with such a high minimum Wink

100  ETH shows some confidence in the project so it makes sense to look for people who seem to believe in the project. We can only hope that the big guys won't dump though.

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Huge amount of money for a hamster, right? I guess the participants of private sale would be no them. I want to invest some capital into this project, but not 100ETH...
You guys can gather with other trusted people and collect 100 ETH, And also If I'm not mistaken, I've seen projects about this before but i forgot the name.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How much DUSK have raised so far? Is there any plan for exchange?

The exact amount raised is not known to me due to private agreements. There is definitely a plan for exchanges. I'll quote from our updated token sale article; "Conclude agreements with one of the world’s leading exchanges, who we will now be able to accommodate as a private sale contributor and partner as well as secure a free listing."

I have a pretty good hunch about that exchange, but would our speculating on what exchange it is, by narrowing down the the listing policies of the possible exchanges harm your contract with them?

Which exchange do you think they are partnering with? If they manage to sign a top tier exchange I definitely need to get myself an allocation.
Activity: 476
Well, every good projects only do a private sale nowadays. I wanted to buy but 100 eth is someting i can't invest in single project.

Still, i can understand the reason behind this. I can always buy from exchanges.

We are looking for people who can add value to the project and want to make sure everyone that contributes is in for the longterm vision, just as we are. Hence we're only selling in private placement with such a high minimum Wink

100  ETH shows some confidence in the project so it makes sense to look for people who seem to believe in the project. We can only hope that the big guys won't dump though.
copper member

Jump to: