Author

Topic: [ANN] | DUSK Network | Privacy-oriented blockchain for Digital Securities! - page 122. (Read 145658 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

From what I read I understand that this exchange will contribute to the private sale and they will list them for free. I don't understand the "partner" part

Unfortunately all I can say about the partnership part is that more information about this will be disclosed later Wink

ahhh don't tease Tongue but yeah that's great guys, I love to see that you're planning ahead.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
When will the DUSK Network development be commencing? Can you give us an estimated schedule?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
When do you plan to start committing code to github? There must be a lot of people which are curious to see it  Cool
copper member
Activity: 474
Merit: 21

From what I read I understand that this exchange will contribute to the private sale and they will list them for free. I don't understand the "partner" part

Unfortunately all I can say about the partnership part is that more information about this will be disclosed later Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

Why would governments support something that is anonymous? That means they have to relinquish control. Remember the FUD about storing illegal material into blockchain transactions. Or is there some way to have anonymity while still allowing the government to regulate?

Anonymity while still allowing the government to regulate would only be possible if they control the technical parts and imo this is not possible if the nodes are well distributed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Looks like security token offerings are stepping in the limelight lately. Which is kind of weird when we had a period where almost every crypto project desperately tried to avoid their token being labeled a security. What has happened that security tokens are seen more favorably now?

The real purpose of crypto is to avoid the government's unnecessary involvement but, bitcoin is not able to get out of their shadows. That's why my bet is on something anonymous.

Why would governments support something that is anonymous? That means they have to relinquish control. Remember the FUD about storing illegal material into blockchain transactions. Or is there some way to have anonymity while still allowing the government to regulate?

Where there is government regulation there is no anonymity.  How can both exist together
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes dusk network will bring something that not exist yet in crypto. I think if the team handle the developpement well the project can become huge. Let’s see how much they will raise in order to manage all the developpement part.

They really have a project that changes the whole crypto ecosystem. Utility tokens to security tokens. Way better and more logical. And a more stable market with supported real company shares.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes dusk network will bring something that not exist yet in crypto. I think if the team handle the developpement well the project can become huge. Let’s see how much they will raise in order to manage all the developpement part.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

The exact amount raised is not known to me due to private agreements. There is definitely a plan for exchanges. I'll quote from our updated token sale article; "Conclude agreements with one of the world’s leading exchanges, who we will now be able to accommodate as a private sale contributor and partner as well as secure a free listing."

it mean, dusk network will be affiliate with some exchange, right?

That actually means more partner than current other so-called partnerships.

I think they may also give some kind of stocks or similar to that exchange if not they sure must believe this project very much.
Activity: 476
As I see, Dusk is breaking bad. Is it for good, we will find out it very soon. Anyways, their enthusiasm makes me anxious...

Why is dusk breaking bad?
In a positive sense, I mean. I have read an article and noticed that they are trying something never done before. This is good, this may serve them good in the future, this may put them above their competitors.
It was very good, of course, by trying something that had never been done before, I hope that all of it can run smoothly as desired and the important thing is we will see it later
Activity: 686
It is unfortunate to see that even ICO appraisers now seek to monetize the service on top of users, gains on advertisements and Project Teams should already be satisfactory, I have tried to read the detailed analysis and I was asked for paid affiliation
Activity: 434
As I see, Dusk is breaking bad. Is it for good, we will find out it very soon. Anyways, their enthusiasm makes me anxious...

Why is dusk breaking bad?
In a positive sense, I mean. I have read an article and noticed that they are trying something never done before. This is good, this may serve them good in the future, this may put them above their competitors.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
How much DUSK have raised so far? Is there any plan for exchange?

The exact amount raised is not known to me due to private agreements. There is definitely a plan for exchanges. I'll quote from our updated token sale article; "Conclude agreements with one of the world’s leading exchanges, who we will now be able to accommodate as a private sale contributor and partner as well as secure a free listing."

i deduce that in the near future dusk will perhaps make partnerships with important exchanges that are also contributors and will list dusk tokens for free...
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I guess, but what exactly the extension of their partnership will be? Dusk will get a free listing, what's an exchange is getting from it?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
ICO Analysis: Dusk Network
Published on October 11, 2018
By Daniel Won
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-dusk-network/

Team
Emanuele Francioni: Francioni has worked for TomTom, a navigation devices company based in Amsterdam.
Fulvio Venturelli: Venturelli is a former employee of TomTom and Amazon.com.
Kieren Hall: Hall was a developer at Shop Direct Group, a retailer company.
Jelle Pol: Pol led Shell’s first three Blockchain projects as the project manager over 3 years.
Tobias Disse: Disse was a blockchain product analyst at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Pascal Putman: Putman has worked as a financial analyst at TomTom and as a project manager at PostNL.

Advisors
James Roy Poulter: Poulter has worked as an international tax advisor at Ernst & Young.
Aylon Morley: A mentor at TechStars, Morley was a senior analyst at Thomson Reuters.
Gary Quin: Quin is a senior analyst at Credit Suisse, working since 2010.
Marcel Roelants: Roelants is an advisor and the former general manager of BitPay, a Bitcoin payments company. He also has acted as a general manager at MasterCard and GE Capital.

Verdict
Below is a breakdown of the risks and growth potential of Dusk Network.

Risks
    No working product. (-1.5)
    No public GitHub. (-1)

Growth Potential
    Team members are highly experienced in blockchain development. (+3.5)
    If the transition from ICOs to STOs actually occurs, the Dusk Network will be one of the first projects to lead the charge. (+2)
    Advanced technical features. (+3)

Disposition
Dusk Network is a decentralized infrastructure aiming to provide privacy while staying legally complaint. Thanks to its highly advanced technical features, the infrastructure will have low-latency services, enabling its users to have almost real-time operations. The sky is the limit for possibilities, whether it is anonymous storage or security token offerings. If a transition from the classic model of fundraising for blockchain projects, namely initial coin offerings or ICOs, to STOs, actually happens, the Dusk Network would be one of the first platforms for such a use case. The team is highly experienced in blockchain development as they have served Fortune 500 companies in their own blockchain development projects. However, as their GitHub is not public, it is hard to validate the actual progress of the project for now. Dusk Network receives a 7/10.

Investment Details
    Type: ERC20 – Utility
    Symbol: DUSK
    Platform: Ethereum
    Crowdsale: Unspecified
    Minimum Investment: Unspecified
    Price: Unspecified
    Hard Cap: $14,400,000
    Payments Accepted: Unspecified
    Restricted from Participating: Unspecified
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Ok, thank you. What minimum investments amount for private sale needed? And when sale ends and tokens will be trading on exchanges?

The minimum investment is 100 ETH. You can email [email protected] with your desired allocation and they can discuss privately with you. The tokens will be unlocked after the privatesale has concluded on a Second-by-Second vesting base Wink

Was there an end date or softcap on the private sale? (those ico rating sites are just confusing me by saying that presale has ended and nothing else)

I hope the project would not find it difficult to generate funds in today's bearish market sentiment especially if they have a minimum investment of 100 ETH. I guess they could negotiate to lower it in order to attract more investors.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 476

selling to a first tier exchange would certainly help as it would lead to a quick listing on this exchange.
Jump to: