Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 35. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
What is this?
Code:

"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",

This is a friendly reminder to the developers to add a recent checkpoint, which we will do in the next release. You may safely ignore this warning.

Whew!  Now I really need EBT to take off and gain some value so I can pay for the heart attack I had!
EBT
Activity: 252
What is this?
Code:
{
"blocks" : 263253,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.29371297,
"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers.",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 40946310,
"pooledtx" : 27,
"testnet" : false
}

This is a friendly reminder to the developers to add a recent checkpoint, which we will do in the next release. You may safely ignore this warning.
What is this?
Code:
{
}

seeing this too.  what us in!
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What is this?
Code:
{
}
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Anyone know the innerworkings of creating an EBT faucet?  We're thinking of setting up a faucet for each of the coins the flea market officially supports.
EBT has almost 200 non paid votes on swisscex

If we want the coin to take off we need more people to become aware of it and be willing to invest in it!

Remember...Real men smoke EBT.

I only vote about 2x a day and when I do EBT only gets two votes.  The rest of the day is work, wife, kids, etc. and when I vote I'm spreading it around 3 coins I want to see succeed.

Funny, every coin I'm looking at right now is going down in price but EBT is gaining.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
you can actually vote 5 times for the same coin on mintpal. That makes 120 votes per day and person (if you vote every hour of the day)
I'm voting a few times a day on SwissCEX and maybe once every 2 days on MintPal.  We do need more activity, but a lot of people are probably pursuing multiple coins.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

I get the feeling dev doesn't want the coin on too many exchanges too soon for fear of people dumping and devaluing the coin.

The EBT development team is decidedly free-market. We are ambivalent about the manner in which others use EBT. However, it is the team's policy to not intervene to influence EBT's trading price. Instead, we focus on developing core attributes that make a strong coin.

We encourage EBT users to spend, buy, sell, mine, trade, pump, and dump EBT all they want. We just want to make sure the EBT is well functioning for these uses.

As an aside, in about two weeks, we should have new wallets with several new features and some fixes to latent bugs that could (if not corrected) influence network stability in the future.

Nice Smiley
EBT

I get the feeling dev doesn't want the coin on too many exchanges too soon for fear of people dumping and devaluing the coin.

The EBT development team is decidedly free-market. We are ambivalent about the manner in which others use EBT. However, it is the team's policy to not intervene to influence EBT's trading price. Instead, we focus on developing core attributes that make a strong coin.

We encourage EBT users to spend, buy, sell, mine, trade, pump, and dump EBT all they want. We just want to make sure the EBT is well functioning for these uses.

As an aside, in about two weeks, we should have new wallets with several new features and some fixes to latent bugs that could (if not corrected) influence network stability in the future.
EBT

;(

Don't worry. Probably just a tear in the time-continuum...

Strange.

Maybe best to go to you users\{username}\appdata\roaming\ebt  folder and delete everything except wallet.dat and a .conf. Then restart and see if it can load it correctly again. (it will have to reload the blockchain)

That's alarming.  Devs?

Try "repairwallet" in the console.

If part of your balance is still missing, try adding rescan=1 in your conf file and restart the wallet.

You have an excellent chance of recovering your coins. If you still have problems, you might try dumpprivkey, start fresh with a completely new wallet, and then importprivkey.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
5,092.306 EBT = $1 USD

It's gone up every time I've checked it today.  Still way undervalued though.

That price is heavily tied to a few transactions but it's valid.  EBT is now open for trading on EurpoEU.eu and votes look promising on SwissCEX for future rounds of additions.

This one will be tough to maintain a stable price.  It doesn't look like anyone wants to sell due to staking.
5,092.306 EBT = $1 USD

It's gone up every time I've checked it today.  Still way undervalued though.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
EBT Coin [EBT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/ebt
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Thats good news.  Should help get more EBT in circulation.  Would love to see it on c-cex.com too so i can trade other coins for it.

I think that EBT can be easily added on C-CEX. The dev only need to talk with them.

Thats a valid fear, people have to want a coin for it to gain value.

That's not entirely correct. More exchanges = more volume = more attention = more miners = higher diff. = (eventually) higher price. In the past 2-3 months too much coins has launched and most of the people are after fast profits.

I have close to 2 million coins, slavo told us that he has 4 million, I have several other friends, which can match my coins (close to 2 million for all of them). I, for example, coulda sold my coins on Poloniex, earn 3-4 BTC profit and then buy them back. Even one of my friends tried to reach me on phone, when the coin was listed, but I refused to sell.

After 2 days I am on wedding. Do you know what will be one of my gifts for the couple? Flash drive with wallet and 100k EBT's inside! Why? Because on a wedding you must wish bright future and success for the couple. I truly believe that those coins can come handy for them.

With all that, I just want to say that I believe in the coin, but we don't need to fool ourself. The best thing for the coin is attention, and in that world attention can be attracted with actions.
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Thats good news.  Should help get more EBT in circulation.  Would love to see it on c-cex.com too so i can trade other coins for it.

I think that EBT can be easily added on C-CEX. The dev only need to talk with them.

Thats a valid fear, people have to want a coin for it to gain value.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Only 0.12% exchange fee

Only 0.12% exchange fee

Thats good news.  Should help get more EBT in circulation.  Would love to see it on c-cex.com too so i can trade other coins for it.
Pages:
Jump to: