Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 60. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
the mac wallet crashes on startup. I have the newest osx updates.

Yes. I am working on a new mac wallet now. I will do it for free. I received a 20k EBT bounty for the originals and they were prone to crashing. I've mined a lot, so I'll refund the 20k, maybe for a giveaway or directly back to the dev for promotion.

I have the new build that should be a single wallet for OS X almost ready.

Sorry for any problems.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
the mac wallet crashes on startup. I have the newest osx updates.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Dev you seem very committed, I started mining looks good so far, prolly best potential of any new coin out there now. Lets me get some more easy mining in and ill hype the fuck out of this coin.
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Just got my first POS shares!

Under overview it now shows stake, a value of 1004.15847.  I guess its working!

Activity: 560
EBT
Activity: 252
I password protected/encrypted/locked my wallet on the first day itself and now I don't know how to unlock it. Anyone care to help?

walletpassphrase yourpassword 99999 in the debug console
Activity: 560
I password protected/encrypted/locked my wallet on the first day itself and now I don't know how to unlock it. Anyone care to help?
EBT
Yes if coded like others, but EBT did mention that it isn't coded and needed to be done manually.

Surely one can copy the codes from another coin.

No no, you misunderstood.  Each coin can only stake so much, the coins will begin to stake on day 30 and stop staking on day 90.  After day 90 those coins will not stake again unless you move them out of your wallet and back in (a new transaction).  That will restart the staking process for the coins.

So from day 30 i leave my wallet open for 2 months till day 90 - correct?

So if have another wallet on another drive, i can move it to that wallet and back to my original wallet?

Correct and correct!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yes if coded like others, but EBT did mention that it isn't coded and needed to be done manually.

No no, you misunderstood.  Each coin can only stake so much, the coins will begin to stake on day 30 and stop staking on day 90.  After day 90 those coins will not stake again unless you move them out of your wallet and back in (a new transaction).  That will restart the staking process for the coins.

So from day 30 i leave my wallet open for 2 months till day 90 - correct?

So if have another wallet on another drive, i can move it to that wallet and back to my original wallet?
EBT
I dont even get it myself, but I understand enough.

Step 1.  Hold coins in wallet
 Step 2.  Make sure wallet is unlocked for minting
 Step 3.  Profit?

Yes! 

There's a good article out there, let me see if I can find it....
EBT

legendary

Step 3.  Profit?

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

Step 3.  Profit?
legendary
When will there be clear instruction on how POS works?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Thanks Smiley

5bsVv3WQKuDiidEHnJQBG8jT8VH3PvtA4v

I had to remove the giveaway. But...I sent you 1000 anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Let's have a little mid-day mid-week giveaway. I hope this doesn't violate any rules. But, the next five people to post their EBT addresses will get a 1000 EBT from me.

Lets keep supporting this great coin.

5o6BusjvmAmkTkBagYVyyTYSCTNcmxiqmY

Thanks Smiley

5bsVv3WQKuDiidEHnJQBG8jT8VH3PvtA4v
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So many coins so little time!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I'd like to know the official font too.  I've using basic arial, bolding the EBT when I put these together

I'd like to make a unicorn picture too. But it will be... different)
Activity: 350
I'd like to know the official font too.  I've using basic arial, bolding the EBT when I put these together

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Who created logo? Which fonts are used there?
Pages:
Jump to: