Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 56. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Started getting my stake um's lol...at least I'm assuming it's POS since they're coming from an address of (n/a) and it's saying mined.

Tried sending coins to the faucet at http://www.magicinternetmoney.org/faucet_ebt.php but I keep getting the message below no matter what amount I try to send (50 down to 0.00005):

Anyone have any idea?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Is there a EBT tip bot on reddit?

Im sitting on a ton and would tip like crazy.

http://i.imgur.com/i6uZx6I.jpg

Pulled from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ielOxpGQDYc
EBT is barely over 1 month old.  BTC is nearly 5 years old and until last year was virtually worthless. 

We might not be the largest crypto coin out there, but look at the type of people in the community.  Most of us want the coin to be used, not just have it on an exchange so we can trade up.

The issue I see with ALL altcoins is the only way to get it is to either mine it or buy it from an exchange.  The average person doesn't even transact in BTC much let alone an altcoin.

Get the masses interested in EBT, not the miners, traders and existing crypto community.  Then it will explode.

I think it's a solid, well built, very marketable coin, it's just gotta find it's niche in the mainstream.

The fact that cryptsy is requiring votes/bribes now to get lists is irrelevant.  I we truely believe in EBT we can get it accepted.
EBT
Activity: 252
Just so you're all clear, we're absolutely not giving up, we're going to press on even harder.  Having some good conversations with respected members of the community to help pick things up a bit.  Nothing happens over night but don't lose faith in us yet!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I donated 0.09 btc and spent 50 cryptsy points yesterday. We need more donations and votes. Keep them coming.

Go EBT!

Thanks for your votes guys, unfortunately, this is not a game EBT will win...  It's a sad day for the crypto world when Cryptsy decides to take "bribes" to have coins listed.  Very, very disappointed in their decision to move forward like this.

Stupid indeed, but it's what the other exchanges do too. The whales will pay for it to pump and dump a coin. On CryptoRush you can see a lot of coins that are hardly traded anymore.
Activity: 51
Well, I now only sporadically mine EBT, but I am still a big believer in it. I also still hold quite a large amount.

I will still be here supporting the community. I enjoy donating EBT to those creating content and software. I do hope that EBT will eventually be listed on Cryptsy.

EBT will eventually catch on with more and more people, but it is up to the community to promote it.

So I still say Go EBT!
their just following suite with the smaller exchanges trying to capitalize on revenue from dump coins.  just remember bitcoin became what it is without the help of exchanges but echanges became what they are with the help of bitcoin.

we as a community can make ebt whatever we want it to be, we just have to be dedicated to the coin and USE it vuys selling stuff for ebt and be willing ti buy stuff with ebt.
EBT
I donated 0.09 btc and spent 50 cryptsy points yesterday. We need more donations and votes. Keep them coming.

Go EBT!

Thanks for your votes guys, unfortunately, this is not a game EBT will win...  It's a sad day for the crypto world when Cryptsy decides to take "bribes" to have coins listed.  Very, very disappointed in their decision to move forward like this.

Go EBT!
Activity: 393
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Activity: 17
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
My vote and my 3 cryptsy points pushed us up to 1500 whoo hoo!

Go on Cryptsy and VOTE FOR EBT now!!!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Please go and vote for this coin! EBT has a very good chance, it is number 3 on the list right now!!

This would be the best thing that could ever happen to EBT. Go and vote and throw some BTC or Cryptsy points at it if you have some. It will be the best investment you could ever make in EBT if you are a large holder of EBT.
EBT
Pages:
Jump to: