Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ★★ EBT Coin - Entropybit 100% PoS - Multipool - Bugfix version 4.0.3! ★★ - page 59. (Read 131676 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
It is really under the radar, we need to get the hash to pick back up.   Any updates DEV?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
EBT is really under radar. Is it normal guys ?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
Juste one question Smiley
All transaction in more 90 days and already used for stack.
Not used in next stack position ? Ot waiting 30 day before reused ?

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
http://ebt.poolto.be/ have problem?
where is my coins for last 8 hour?

it's fixed !
check your balance :-)
Activity: 756

The time is running. Less than 1 day till block reward halfing !

I have a question about that Pos thing:
 I have seen that  it puts my earliest mined coins into POS/Stack mode and back.

What happens when I now spent say 1000 coins? Will it spent the oldest coins that already went through the POS or the newest coins in my wallet? I assume the newest ones. Which means we have to wait the 90 days.

I just like to know because if it spends the oldest that already went through pos then it makes more sense to transfear those POSed coins to another wallet right after without waiting.

Oldest coins will be spent first.
Activity: 965
Merit: 515

The time is running. Less than 1 day till block reward halfing !

I have a question about that Pos thing:
 I have seen that  it puts my earliest mined coins into POS/Stack mode and back.

What happens when I now spent say 1000 coins? Will it spent the oldest coins that already went through the POS or the newest coins in my wallet? I assume the newest ones. Which means we have to wait the 90 days.

I just like to know because if it spends the oldest that already went through pos then it makes more sense to transfear those POSed coins to another wallet right after without waiting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
http://ebt.poolto.be/ have problem?
where is my coins for last 8 hour?
Everyone must be obsessed with another altcoin today (*cough*Zeit*cough*). It has been very quiet.

But, ebtcoin will still be the best coin in the long run.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1190
http://ebt.crypto-pool.fr/

0% Fees.
Use Dedicated servers localized in france (EU).
PPLNS payout
Low fee for payout
Payouts run every minutes.
LOW VARDIFF, Stratum support
Pool use blocknotify for advertise new block and reduce orphan blocks
Just started receiving POS coins today. Already have around 290. Pretty nice little bonus.

What was the date when you added the first coins to your wallet?

Probably like 2-3 days after the coin release. Also, I just noticed that I am getting a lot more POS coins, it just doesn't really keep a record of them once they are confirmed. At least that is what it seems like. The only thing I do see is that the wallet has times where it says "mined" and it will be like between 1-2 coins. And I don't do solo mining anymore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just started receiving POS coins today. Already have around 290. Pretty nice little bonus.

What was the date when you added the first coins to your wallet?

Will look a lot nicer in a few weeks I'm sure.  Smiley

That will be nice.  Grin
Activity: 532

Will look a lot nicer in a few weeks I'm sure.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
So do the coins have to be in the wallet for 30 days ? and if you move them out and back in, the time resets on them, and you have to wait another 30 days?  that is how I see the MintCoin working. is that the same for the POS of the EBT?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
tried the windows wallet meanwhile.
I found no configuration for PoS minting. what do I have to do? Is it automatically on?

Yes. Just leave the wallet unlocked and everything will be done automatically. You even don't need to keep the wallet open, but don't lock it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
tried the windows wallet meanwhile.
I found no configuration for PoS minting. what do I have to do? Is it automatically on?
Activity: 742
Dev you seem very committed, I started mining looks good so far, prolly best potential of any new coin out there now. Lets me get some more easy mining in and ill hype the fuck out of this coin.

Great coin, easy mining. EBT rocks!
Pages:
Jump to: