Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution - page 10. (Read 17061 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
One question, will holders be rewarded the same as is in byteball airdrop (holders of gbyte gets 10-20%)?

Yes, every month there is an interest (the % will be decided for every distribution)
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
One question, will holders be rewarded the same as is in byteball airdrop (holders of gbyte gets 10-20%)?
total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
I feel this number is too little
I want to hear you say the reason
thanks you

Yes, the reason is: this is not a token for fast dumpers.
As said above we got plans to distribute Etherball for the next months, if not years.
If you feel uncomfortable with this type of distribution, we suggest you to have a look at Byteball, as we follow their model: after one year they still have distributed 58% of total market share
can we know dev how many token already distributed to all participants and how can we sure that you will not dump all of the token which has not yet been distributed ? and why you dont give us ateast 1 whole of the token its hard to see it in delta if we plan to buy .

Well, actually the point is to not trade the token for the moment.

I think there was a little misunderstanding on what our project is and how it should have a value with this low amount. If you expected a distribution, a free airdrop like any other out there that gives you thousands of tokens this is not the right place; we got a limited market cap of 1,000,000, and giving 1,000 each for example means that we have only 1,000 holders.  The distribution is low because we don't want to have fast dumpers, we want to build a strong user base of holders from the beginning instead. There is no sense in selling this low amount right now, but to have an idea of what we are talking about just have a look at Etherdelta: people want to sell their tokens with a change for ETH that is over a hundred, and the first transactions were @ 0.04 ETH (that's over 12$, isn't it?); this means that even with this low distribution people are giving the token a big value!

We got plans to distribute the tokens for months, maybe years. We got plans for merchants integration, plans for anonymous transactions when zk-SNARKS will hit Ethereum Mainnet. We will look for expanding the team next year when more people will be aware of the project and we will have a wider distribution, to build apps and a dedicated wallet and other ideas.

We have distributed less than 0.01% because our project is new, not every ETH holder out there is aware of our project. We didn't do any marketing campaign. We'll probably distribute a bigger amount per ETH with next airdrop, but do not expect anything over 0.01 EBYTE per ETH (and this is a 10x compared to the first airdrop). We will also allow to register more than 1 address per person.

We are not here to dump a token, again: we want to build a long term distribution and have a strong community that believe in our token!
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
thanks you

As said above we got plans to distribute Etherball for the next months, if not years.
If you feel uncomfortable with this type of distribution, we suggest you to have a look at Byteball, as we follow their model: after one year they still have distributed 58% of total market share
can we know dev how many token already distributed to all participants and how can we sure that you will not dump all of the token which has not yet been distributed ? and why you dont give us ateast 1 whole of the token its hard to see it in delta if we plan to buy .
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
received a quite small amount of tokens as well
do you have more plans on roadmap/whitepaper and details about next distributions?

thx
Activity: 198
Thank you i recieved 0.00004653 tokens not bad at all.
I know this might be huge someday.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just received the tokens ,thanks dev!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Received distribution, though the amount is modest I will watch your project. Good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
Thanks Dev.  I got mine today.  Looking forward to the next full moon.  I wouldn't worry about the low distribution on the first round, people will catch on, especially if it gets ranked on coinmarketcap or priced well on etherdelta.  I bet the first round of byteball was relatively weak, too. 
We have distributed 73.462935107

This is a really low amount, less than 0.01%. We expected more but this is the result without any marketing campaign.
There is still a long road ahead, and before next distribution (which will probably be on 3 of December) we want to have more people aware of our project.
In the next days we will give you more info about the second distribution.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Thanks I received your token. Let us know of future airdrops.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I received my 0.000000043 and i am happy with it for a long term project.
I am here DEV for any need of translations in French,Italian,Arabic,Serbian or even north african arabic dialect.
Good night all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
Just received the tokens ,thanks !

and yes the amount is low so i'll hold and hope for a bright future .
total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
thanks you

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
thanks you
How many Etherball are distributed in the first Round? Give you us a statistic after every Full Moon Round ?

We are waiting for the last transactions to be confirmed on the network, there is a lot of lag into Ethereum today
Then we will give a statistic, yes. We will give a statistic after every distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
How many Etherball are distributed in the first Round? Give you us a statistic after every Full Moon Round ?
Since there are a lot of people complaining about the low amount (and since they probably didn't read a single line about our project), we just want to remind that this is a long term project with a long term distribution.
We got plans to distribute every months on Full Moon (next will be on December 3rd), until the single token of the 9,950,000 of market share will be issued.

Thank you
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Crypto Hardcore
Received my tokens..thanks dev  Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

I received your token, thank you, I will keep it to the best of times. Let your token flourish in full force
Pages:
Jump to: