Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution - page 9. (Read 17061 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I will confirm that I have received tokens from airdrop round 1. Do I have to sign up for the second round or not? Please explain to avoid double entry problems.

No, if you applied there is no need to apply again
You can search your address here: http://etherball.net/apply, and you can also add another address if you have more than one

Thank you for fast answer and information. That is what I like. I wish you luck Etherball team. I think there is more buzz in media needed to let people know about this token. There are a hundred tokens issued each week. It is hard to get people attention in such a crowd so we have to stand out somehow.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I will confirm that I have received tokens from airdrop round 1. Do I have to sign up for the second round or not? Please explain to avoid double entry problems.

No, if you applied there is no need to apply again
You can search your address here: http://etherball.net/apply, and you can also add another address if you have more than one
Activity: 76
Gracias y se ve muy bueno el proyecto
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
thanks for such an amazing project dev! more success to come!
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Registration for second distribution on December 3rd are opened!

You can search for your address and apply here: http://etherball.net/apply (if you see the old form try to empty the cache of your browser)

Everyone can now register more than one address.

The amount everyone will receive is proportional to the balance of ETH and EBYTE on the distribution date:

• For every ETH you will receive 0.01 EBYTE
  • For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

We decided to raise the amount per ETH and the % of interest for the next airdrop, we need to attract more people that are not aware of the project.

You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.
Just like to say I was in airdrop 1 and am already registered for airdrop 2 without doing anything, so yes.
You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.

You can search for your address in the link provided above. Have you tried to search for it?
You can also link as many addresses as you want now
Activity: 210
Merit: 103

You can search for your address and apply here: http://etherball.net/apply (if you see the old form try to empty the cache of your browser)

The amount everyone will receive is proportional to the balance of ETH and EBYTE on the distribution date:

We decided to raise the amount per ETH and the % of interest for the next airdrop, we need to attract more people that are not aware of the project.

You said earlier in this thread that if you were in airdrop 1, and still want to use the same Ethereum wallet, we do not have to reapply for additional airdrops.  Just want to verify this is still correct.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
Glad to have ebyte on my wallet.😊

Activity: 133
total  1,000,000
receive  0.000030921   
I feel this number is too little
I want to hear you say the reason
thanks you

Yes, the reason is: this is not a token for fast dumpers.
As said above we got plans to distribute Etherball for the next months, if not years.
If you feel uncomfortable with this type of distribution, we suggest you to have a look at Byteball, as we follow their model: after one year they still have distributed 58% of total market share
can we know dev how many token already distributed to all participants and how can we sure that you will not dump all of the token which has not yet been distributed ? and why you dont give us ateast 1 whole of the token its hard to see it in delta if we plan to buy .

Thanks, your EBYTE token already landing in my wallet, but i thinks the amount is too little, is this amount can be trade ?
because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided

I don't understand such dump posts.
Read the ANN before you ask for an airdrop - if you don't agree to the terms of the spender don't participate any project.
What do you want ? Do you want someone to give you lots of tokens for free only that you can sell them directly and make big money ?
It would be propably better for you to go to work for your money instead of begging for free coins.
I'm not that familiar with EtherDelta, but am I seeing that right?  The Buy/Sell spread is 110/0.05?   Shocked

Well, actually is Sell/Buy 110/0.05, but the order book is quite unrealistic, the price is given by the low amount we distributed on the first round. People wants to sell at a very high price to get a profit with their low amount. It is more realistic the price of trades already executed, which is 0.04 ETH
Activity: 126
it seems your project will be successful dev i will support and follow your project any time
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
I'm not that familiar with EtherDelta, but am I seeing that right?  The Buy/Sell spread is 110/0.05?   Shocked
Thanks, your EBYTE token already landing in my wallet, but i thinks the amount is too little, is this amount can be trade ?
because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided

This is because ED only shows the first 3 decimal digits; if you hover with your mouse on the balance you can see your full amount.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
because it even didn't show up in etherdelta balances  Undecided
Awesome! looking forward to the second distribution! When will you announce how you will adjust the percentage and on what basis do you do it? Just because not too many people participated?

It is important to understand that our main goal is to reach as many people as possible, not to distribute a lot of coins to a few users. More people means more consensus, which lead to acceptance and give the coin an important value in the long term (again, no room for fast dumpers here).
In the next days we will announce everything related the second distribution (which will probably be on December the 3rd, Full Moon); the percentage of interest we are looking at it's 10%, but we are still valuating if we can increase it to 15 or 20% for this time. We will let you know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Awesome! looking forward to the second distribution! When will you announce how you will adjust the percentage and on what basis do you do it? Just because not too many people participated?
Activity: 196
I noticed that my EBYTE where distributed to my wallet. Thanks dev team. Will keep an eye on the project how this will play out.
Maybe trying to get some on ED too.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
We will close registrations for the Etherball distribution today at 18:00 GMT!

The first distribution will start tomorrow at 12:00 GMT, be sure to have your ETH in your wallet before this time and do not use any exchange wallet! It will go on for no more than 7 hours.
You can see the time in your zone here: https://timee.io/etherball15nov

The amounts everyone who apply for the Airdrop will receive are proportional to the balance of ETH on the distribution date:

- For every ETH you will receive 0.001 EBYTE

Apply here: http://etherball.net/apply
Check the list: http://etherball.net/sheets/1st

I got the ebyte token, how I wish I have more eth though so I can have more of your token... thank you so much
Pages:
Jump to: