Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution - page 15. (Read 17098 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1
Thanks for the opportunity!
The airdrop has been filled.
Good work
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
AWESOME COIN GOODLUCK on this project.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
awsome project, let me share my social media,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Hahaha interesting idea
Participating already and looking forward for news
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Congrats! I hope your project will be a success Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi devs. The ratio of ehtereum-etherball seems very poor. Do you think ebit value will be to the moon? Uhmmm!
Excuse me but if Ebyte will be 1000 dollars I have 1 dollar for every eth. I think it is impossible.

Did you read the announcement?
We are following the Byteball model, and our cap is at 1,000,000 just like it

Oh wait, you prefere a market cap at 1,000,000,000,000,000 so you can have a 10,000 which is worth 3$
Well, if you don't like the way we are distributing, just don't apply Smiley
cheers

Oh no dev, don't worry about my idea. you have to work for your project but give it true value please. I will follow you. Thank you for answering me so fast. Have a great day.
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
ICO(s) are too many now. All we've are asking for and interested are the ones with longevity plan in place, because we're tired of losing money. Set a standard the will impress investors to join.

And just tell us: what money are you going to lose with us? Cheesy
We're actually giving you a token for free

I'm not talking about the airdrop. No. I making reference to the period of crowd sale. An example is ethereum Cash & ethereum zero which absconded with our money. Such a thing discourages. I pray it turns out well with etherball anyway
Activity: 70
Is this the Byteball on Ethereum network? Well, its a good idea if it is. We'll support your progress along the way.
I have also received over 60 tokens from different airdrops, which some developers end up abandoning the project and abscond with people's money. So one have to be applying extreme carefulness to avoid losing money all the time. Developers should give us a reason to believe in their projects by setting the required standards and even beyond.
Activity: 89
ICO(s) are too many now. All we've are asking for and interested are the ones with longevity plan in place, because we're tired of losing money. Set a standard the will impress investors to join.

And just tell us: what money are you going to lose with us? Cheesy
We're actually giving you a token for free
Activity: 28
Another rotten stew Huh
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
      I love your system of distribution.
       Grin
Activity: 1
Participated and hope to appear on the list soon. May I know how many tokens will each participant get?
Activity: 770
Merit: 109
Suum cuique !
Wow, Byteboll on ETH, fun  Grin
I will look with interest, what will come of it. To my mind, this token will raise increase in the first coin (GBYTE) too )))
Good to both of them !
Activity: 89
Hi devs. The ratio of ehtereum-etherball seems very poor. Do you think ebit value will be to the moon? Uhmmm!
Excuse me but if Ebyte will be 1000 dollars I have 1 dollar for every eth. I think it is impossible.

Did you read the announcement?
We are following the Byteball model, and our cap is at 1,000,000 just like it

Oh wait, you prefere a market cap at 1,000,000,000,000,000 so you can have a 10,000 which is worth 3$
Well, if you don't like the way we are distributing, just don't apply Smiley
cheers
Activity: 64
For every ETH you will receive 0.001 EBYTE
For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.1 EBYTE (10%)

wow so many Smiley for those who have 1000 ETH Cheesy
Activity: 33
This Project looks great. I love your system of distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Blacklisted by EAL. Enjoy, Newbies.
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Pages:
Jump to: