Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EBYTE] Etherball - Totally free distribution - page 4. (Read 17061 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
wow , i still receive airdrop . Amount was calculated by my holding eth or ebyte ?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
I got an airdrop today...Thank You! But i wish Dev have a better communication when it give a delay
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
They were just waiting for lower prices for recommended gas.
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
I got an airdrop today, too.  Looks like it is still alive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
got two air drops 2.5 hours ago .

think I'll buy some ebyte so the air drops become more significant ..
kind of a fun surprise every month .
Activity: 327
Hold your horses guys - somehow I am still hopefull that it will be all good with this one....
legendary
a pity, but it was a good idea to transfer the spirit of byteball into the eth network. I wish the DEV come back...
Activity: 276
I also did not receive any coins in the second distribution.
Any update ?
Project is dead

Do you have any source for that?
11 Days late to say anything? Last login 10th January yet still no posts? It's dead lol
Activity: 327
Any update ?
Project is dead

Do you have any source for that?
Activity: 276
Any update ?
Project is dead
Activity: 201
Any update ?
legendary
Is the Distribution from 2nd of January 2018 now over? I have receive nothing but my ETH Address is registered when i check this in the registration form...
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa
i received 0 EBYTE, its been two times i received 0 EBYTE,

Activity: 406
Merit: 114
For the Jan 2nd Distribution, are we back to the original method?  Or do we have to initiate a contract from our end?
Activity: 251
The second distribution has been issued! We have distributed 58,236.617354679 EBYTE, which is 5.82% of the total
Next distribution will be on the 2nd of January 2018, you can register new addresses here: http://etherball.net/apply

The rate will be:

- For every ETH you will receive 0.01 EBYTE
- For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

Great!
Many thanks!
Activity: 89
The second distribution has been issued! We have distributed 58,236.617354679 EBYTE, which is 5.82% of the total
Next distribution will be on the 2nd of January 2018, you can register new addresses here: http://etherball.net/apply

The rate will be:

- For every ETH you will receive 0.01 EBYTE
- For every 1 EBYTE you will receive an additional 0.2 EBYTE (20%)

from the beginning, I did not take it seriously to the project (there are now many discharges, it remains to just see which one will survive)), but today I received
2017-12-25 06:55:16    Etherball   0.00004948 EBYTE, and was received earlier 2017-11-15 22:22:09   Etherball   0.00024746 EBYTE...
as I understand it is the interest on the amount in my wallet?
The question is, I will now buy a marker on the stock exchange, and keep it on my wallet, and every month I will be charged a percentage of my balance?
how many months will the interest distribution last?
and maybe you should think about bounty twitter, to inform a larger number of potential holders ....
https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/945120087085854720

The percentage interest will be issued every month until we will distribute the last token. The distribution has been delayed this month due to the clogged network by Cryptokitties, but we managed to do it at last.
Next one will be on Jan 2 2018
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

from the beginning, I did not take it seriously to the project (there are now many discharges, it remains to just see which one will survive)), but today I received
2017-12-25 06:55:16    Etherball   0.00004948 EBYTE, and was received earlier 2017-11-15 22:22:09   Etherball   0.00024746 EBYTE...
as I understand it is the interest on the amount in my wallet?
The question is, I will now buy a marker on the stock exchange, and keep it on my wallet, and every month I will be charged a percentage of my balance?
how many months will the interest distribution last?
and maybe you should think about bounty twitter, to inform a larger number of potential holders ....
https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/945120087085854720
The Ethereum blockchain is going back to normal, transaction fees are a lot lower now and also the pending transactions has decreased drastically in last days.
Tomorrow we will close the self claim distribution, and we then decide if we can perform a normal distribution in the next days, obviously excluding the addresses that already claimed their tokens with the transaction to the contract.
I did it, it worked.  I sent the transaction from Exodus Wallet.  I can't view the returning transaction in Exodus but I see on EtherScan that the Etherball came back in two transactions, just like you said.  Thanks.

Given the once a month waiting period, when is the next time I can claim?  Jan 1st, or one month from today, Jan 9th?

Full Moon on January 2nd. But if the blockchain situation will go back to normal, we will switch back to previous distribution method.
Everything will be announced
Pages:
Jump to: