Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 16. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
The tip bot is syncing up, then I'm sending the million to it

#fuckthehaters

Now I can get some ECASH while seeing where the floor is/was.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The tip bot is syncing up, then I'm sending the million to it

#fuckthehaters
legendary
I'm giving them away in trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC

Join here if you don't have a client, we are setting shit up: pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat

Make sure you register your nick if you want to participate or you won't be able to withdraw from the tip bot
legendary
I'm giving them away in trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC

Join here if you don't have a client, we are setting shit up: pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Well this is more entertaining than episode of jerry springer!

Glad I am here in time to be invited to the free coins.. maybe I will recoup my investment after all. Thanks again spots
legendary
The giveaway will be over a long period in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC

You can watch me fuck up scripts live
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Count me in on the giveaway. Grin
I am a holder and constant staker of all of IGotSpots coins. Including this mess which a few arsehats are intent on ruining.
Not a seller of any of them, just enjoy the staking game.

Just when I thought OC couldn't get any shittier, he sends in some pissweak shills to throw in some more negative feedback. You flogs represent everything that is wrong with the crypto scene.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
I'll take some to dump, thanks in advance.  Not sure why people are going after you after the time you spent in fixing this, but whatever, live and learn I guess.  PM for addy  Smiley
legendary
You know what, I've been thinking. Instead of just burning the million extra coins, I'm going to give them away just to say fuck you to those of you leaving me negative trust. You can blow me when the entire community dumps these on you since you seem to think that's what I'm already doing

More details soon on how to get your part of the million
Activity: 113
Wow, so now I'm getting tons of negative Trust that I've spent years building up for fixing this piece of shit

Fuck this, you guys are on your own from now on lol

iGotSpots, don't worry about these guys, just fuck them all. I support you.

Fuck them, spots. im still with you.

Right, negative people are always there, regardless of anything.

Pretty much my only negatives are from this situation, why should I spend more time on this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=108913

iGotSpots, you're smarter than they are, do not follow their provocations.
Activity: 84
Wow, so now I'm getting tons of negative Trust that I've spent years building up for fixing this piece of shit

Pretty much my only negatives are from this situation, why should I spend more time on this?

Well.... i dont know what to say other than they are full of shit. You could return the favor but it would only get worse.
legendary

legendary

legendary
By the way only 180k coins were not traded in from the swap and I used 160k of that to get the dice game funded
even if Spots has 50% of the coin, who cares? if your out of it, why are you here? If it werent for spots NONE would have shit. All of the people that were able to sell their coins post wallet fix should thank spots instead of sitting here making accusations  
legendary
I said I would burn the million when there is an Abe explorer up that can verify. Pay for one and they get burned
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Finally the thread i thought was coming alive, nope just a angry little man who does not like someone giving him proof and facts calls someone a trash talker then comes up with that ^^^ No comment  Grin

I asked him to prove it. he called me slow. no need to read any further. end of story. so, do you have the facts? i await them. Call me a name, ill say what i have to say and ill ignore you as well.

In danger of calling you something that you might ignore me over  Grin Grin Just take a look a few posts up IGOTsPOTS admits he has the 1,000,000 which is probably more like 1,400,000 now. So tell me whatt are you looking for screen shots?

Luckily i am out of this coin and i feel a little sorry for you guys who are going to end up with a few sat coin  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: