Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 15. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Im in support of Spots and all he has done for this coin. the ones bitching are either upset because they lost btc/ wasted hash on the initial release or just have a personal grudge/ are following orders set forth by someone that has a grudge. i wasted hash on the initial release and btc. the only reason i have anything at all is because Spots fixed the coin. If he hadnt there would be ECASH coins stuck in limbo, it would have quickly been delisted and all would be lost. I dont know about you guys but 1sat is always better than 0sat which is what you would have had after block 6k. I hope you all realize this. I hope Spots NEVER helps any of you again. I know if I were him, I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire. You can leave neg trust for me if you want... 0 fucks will be given.
Activity: 90
Current Block: 235,121

POS changing very soon.....  Highest POS ever.....

CODE:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
    static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 2920 * CENT;
    static int64 nMaxPercent = 10000;
    static int64 nReward = 0;

if nHeight(<= 324000) // 8% Daily for One Month
        return nBaseCoinYear;
    else {
        nReward = ((nHeight % nMaxPercent) + 10000); // Fluctuates actual stake rate between 10000% and 20000%
        if (nReward == 0)
            nReward = nMaxPercent;
   printf("Stake percent on block %d is %d\n", nHeight, nReward);
        return nReward * CENT;
    }
}

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
!balance ecash
triviamaster has 999599 ECASH (unconfirmed: 0 ECASH)

Still plenty left to win!

How to register my nick?

/ns register password email

I'm done with this shit.
Expect a lot of people get pissed because of this action and expect a lot of negative trust

What a shame screwing things up like this.

Who cares anymore, it's obviously all fake anyway

I didn't steal any of these coins, by the way, they never belonged to anyone. They were from the stake that popped while I was sending coins to Bittrex for the swap

160k was used to fund the house for the dice game out of the 180k not traded in. I don't make anything off of that, either, I just sent them to make sure there were coins in case someone won big. You're right, I live where only Native Americans can be involved with gaming, so I won't make a single penny off of those sites

You guys wanted me to KEEP these million instead of burning them...I figured using them in a giveaway would be a great way to promote your coin. Obviously, you guys are stingy and want nothing to do with this long term. You realize how much interest this has brought your coin?

1,000,000 coins will be nothing in about a week. At 15,000% median stake rate, you guys will be in the billions in like a month

Stop being fucking crybabies and learn how to do some math. I'm helping you morons out by doing this. I'm also the only one doing fucking anything for this etrash coin I didn't even make, so blow me
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
!balance ecash

How to register my nick?

I'm done with this shit.
Expect a lot of people get pissed because of this action and expect a lot of negative trust

What a shame screwing things up like this.
legendary
!balance ecash

How to register my nick?

Activity: 541
!balance ecash

How to register my nick?
legendary
!balance ecash

legendary
By the way, anytime a question isn't answered, it rains a little ECASH to 10 random people just sitting in the channel

Can't do I'm working in the mean time.

Only a few say that you dump them, only a few (without reason) not happy.
But giving away a million coins like this will make a lot of people pissed I think. Besides that most people here also have a lot of interest in your other coins.

I still think you have to stop this give a way and give people coins that give you a positive trust, this will cause more negative trust and maybe even scare people away from your other coins. Or just keep it yourself or destroy them.

As you say only a few people there to catch the million is a lot dumping for sure, don't know why most of us deserve this.

Because of this shit I consider for the first time to search for a good moment to step out of the Spots coins, what I realy don't like cause love your coins.

Please rethink this, it will not only harm this coin it also affects you as a person and your other coins more then the few baby's.

Just park a browser tab on the MMXIV or 10k multipool chat and you'll get some just from unanswered questions
By the way, anytime a question isn't answered, it rains a little ECASH to 10 random people just sitting in the channel

Can't do I'm working in the mean time.

Only a few say that you dump them, only a few (without reason) not happy.
But giving away a million coins like this will make a lot of people pissed I think. Besides that most people here also have a lot of interest in your other coins.

I still think you have to stop this give a way and give people coins that give you a positive trust, this will cause more negative trust and maybe even scare people away from your other coins. Or just keep it yourself or destroy them.

As you say only a few people there to catch the million is a lot dumping for sure, don't know why most of us deserve this.

Because of this shit I consider for the first time to search for a good moment to step out of the Spots coins, what I realy don't like cause love your coins.

Please rethink this, it will not only harm this coin it also affects you as a person and your other coins more then the few baby's.
legendary
legendary
Ok, Giveaway is open!

TriviaMaster> !balance ecash
ECASH-Tipbot> triviamaster has 1000000 ECASH (unconfirmed: 0 ECASH)

#MMXIV on Freenode IRC

If you don't have a chat client, use this: pool.mmxivcoin.com/chat

I don't understand Spots, because a few mongols you blaim us all, while most of us just loved the way you solved the problems so far.
I wonder if this is reason for a lot others to give negative trust when now value drops big time because of give a way 1 million coins

Apparently it's assumed I'm dumping them anyway. Now I'll just give them away since I haven't sold a single one. Come win trivia if you want the coins. You can have the whole million if you answer all the trivia questions correctly
Ok, Giveaway is open!

#MMXIV on Freenode IRC

I don't understand Spots, because a few mongols you blaim us all, while most of us just loved the way you solved the problems so far.
I wonder if this is reason for a lot others to give negative trust when now value drops big time because of give a way 1 million coins
legendary
Ok, Giveaway is open!

#MMXIV on Freenode IRC

legendary
So for any of you retarded fucks that think I ever had any intention of keeping these coins, I said this almost two weeks ago:

Ok current supply is "moneysupply" : 5503675.53127000, which includes those that were accidentally staked while trying to send the swap coins to Bittrex, meaning 1048575.54127 coins will be destroyed

You fucking idiots. Now instead of them being burned...since you cockfucks are leaving me negative trust anyway, I'm just going to give away like 20% of the total supply. I hope they dump it on your faces, assholes

Sending 1 milion coins to the trivia bot in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC right now. Come play and get your part of the million

#fuckthehaters
Activity: 252
Gave up on crypto coins. I've gone from 0.2 to 1.5 in one day by trading Eur/usd with my btc. Link in signature.

For those of you still here, gl Smiley
Activity: 322
Sad thing. crypto is full of thankless bastards.

I think now its impossible to do/dev something here without getting from someone negative comments or more worse negative trust.

If there is some premine or something to burn, maybe we can use it for getting on poloniex and a giveaway there?

Dollar a coin soon then?

If that's the case, then I am currently giving away a million dollars in IRC lol

Hey Spots,
I hope you don't give it away.

The trust thing is horrible to see, cause you did so much for the coin, remember peeps without him you lost your coins a long time ago. All you have now is 100%  profit because Spot's his effort!

So I advice all of you give Spot a great positive feedback.

Spots if you give it away please only give it to people that give you a postive trust! At this way you get your postive trust back up!

If you do the last thing here is my adress:
Eoeiffu6iqfsdvt4ETSTMzC5p6LEKdNgjv
(I already gived you positive trust for your effort to save us all)
Activity: 107
The tip bot is syncing up, then I'm sending the million to it

#fuckthehaters

Now I can get some ECASH while seeing where the floor is/was.

I probably asked this a bazillion times - so my apologies if you've answered it.. but i should get to bed soon lol.

When do you think the sync will complete & coins go out?

Thanks  Grin
legendary
Dollar a coin soon then?

If that's the case, then I am currently giving away a million dollars in IRC lol
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Pages:
Jump to: