Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 18. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Is anything gunna be done to help the price rise? I am gunna go from 50k worthless coins to 150k worthless coins by staking them?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Anyone know why i would suddenly just stop syncing it has been fine since download but i went to send 1/4 of my coins and where we have that graph visual that has taken a nose dive i got an error while sending it took the funds but has gave me a question mark? It was late so i deleted everything except wallet.dat and downloaded again this morning, i have connections but 31361 blocks remaining but it is not moving an hour so far? No stakes are confirming either and that graph is still at 0 Sad Any ideas?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I can send him whatever the premine amount was, I really don't even care. Negative trust is a shitty move, though, especially since he has a 600 btc positive from me from many months ago

At this point i wouldnt send him shit.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I can send him whatever the premine amount was, I really don't even care. Negative trust is a shitty move, though, especially since he has a 600 btc positive from me from many months ago
Just want to say thanks to ocminer for the three lines of code he contributed and for the negative trust. Much appreciated to get a red negative for fixing this piece of shit coin

What the hell is OC mad about? Because he held the premine, and felt he should have got something? Im sure you two can work something out.

Vegas

I dont think he swapped his earnings from operating his emoney mining pool either
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Just want to say thanks to ocminer for the three lines of code he contributed and for the negative trust. Much appreciated to get a red negative for fixing this piece of shit coin

What the hell is OC mad about? Because he held the premine, and felt he should have got something? Im sure you two can work something out.

Vegas
Apparently sending him three personal messages that his pool was on its own fork for three days was not enough, which, by the way, is three more messages than I sent everyone else combined, so..

Yes. My opinion is, follow the latest news of the coin (i.e. btctalk thread, website, etc) or prepare to loose everything. 3 days is a long time in crypto. coins have gone from launch to hottest coin on the planet to failure in less time.
legendary
Apparently sending him three personal messages that his pool was on its own fork for three days was not enough, which, by the way, is three more messages than I sent everyone else combined, so..

Nice. I know where my hash wont be.
legendary
i just opened my wallet on my laptop, sent an ECASH tx from my desktop to trex, and saw no extra tx's in either wallet. I am curious about your setup. i dont see any orphans in your pics.. you must have one hell of a connection to the nodes

Wow, I didn't even notice that

EDIT Yeah i have 3 orphans to every 1 accepted on my wallet... not 5 like i said before  Grin

Code:
Confirmed	Date	Type	Label
FALSE 2015-03-15T22:01:29 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T22:00:16 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:58:28 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:57:25 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:56:52 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:54:13 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:52:51 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:51:38 Received with Stake01
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:48:49 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:47:00 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:45:06 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:44:04 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:41:42 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:39:45 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:37:17 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:35:31 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:33:51 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:32:21 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:15:33 Sent to Bittrex
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:14:48 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:13:57 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:13:06 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:11:55 Mint by stake
TRUE 2015-03-15T21:11:10 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:07:48 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:02:29 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T21:00:06 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T20:58:43 Mint by stake
FALSE 2015-03-15T20:55:06 Mint by stake

legendary
i just opened my wallet on my laptop, sent an ECASH tx from my desktop to trex, and saw no extra tx's in either wallet. I am curious about your setup. i dont see any orphans in your pics.. you must have one hell of a connection to the nodes

Wow, I didn't even notice that

My guess is change address which would mean the second values aren't actually being deducted from balance, but just displaying in transactions

Correct me if my assumption is wrong, please

No, the wallet is a clone, 1:1

So the balance that you sent is all that's actually being deducted; the second one's amount doesn't actually leave your wallet, correct?

Both leave my wallet, one to Bittrex and the 2nd. somewhere else, dont know where... just gone....

I would copy your wallet and redownload the client. It sounds like one of the setting might have been accidentally edited. Please try that, send somewhere, and let me know if it's still happening. Make sure you remove the old client completely

Has anyone else seen this issue? I haven't experienced this in any of the 4 coins that use the same codebase

You can try this by yourself, install the wallet on a second computer and copy/paste the wallet.dat from the first one.

Send coins from wallet on PC1 to Bittrex and then sync wallet on PC2, see what happen

legendary
My guess is change address which would mean the second values aren't actually being deducted from balance, but just displaying in transactions

So the balance that you sent is all that's actually being deducted; the second one's amount doesn't actually leave your wallet, correct?

Both leave my wallet, one to Bittrex and the 2nd. somewhere else, dont know where... just gone....

I would copy your wallet and redownload the client. It sounds like one of the setting might have been accidentally edited. Please try that, send somewhere, and let me know if it's still happening. Make sure you remove the old client completely

Has anyone else seen this issue? I haven't experienced this in any of the 4 coins that use the same codebase

You can try this by yourself, install the wallet on a second computer and copy/paste the wallet.dat from the first one.

Send coins from wallet on PC1 to Bittrex and then sync wallet on PC2, see what happen

We do this often for all 4 coins via GorillaStake
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: