Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 23. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Poof! On to the next 1 might I suggest 10k
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bittrex can't withdraw ,and wallet view Disabled ,,help dev Sad

You should really ask trex. the windows wallet is working and blocks are moving. thats about all the help spots can give. ask on twitter or put a support ticket in but I dont think its been disabled for long. they may just be doing some maintenance of some sort
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
bittrex can't withdraw ,and wallet view Disabled ,,help dev Sad
Just so there is some transparency...about 97% of the coins mined in the first block for the swap were sent to Bittrex, including Pending Deposits that will NEVER CONFIRM on the old chain. It's not like there were a lot of coins lost...

There were less than 180,000 coins total that didn't make it, out of nearly 5 million. 97% is a high A in every school I've ever been to, especially considering the clusterfuck you guys started with. To accuse me of any malicious intent or meaning to deceive makes me want to kick you in the ears

So at the current market rate, that is less than $300.00. That's not a lot for all the time you put into this. People start at Wal-mart for more.

and dont forget his plan was to burn that 180k but the community told him to keep them
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Just so there is some transparency...about 97% of the coins mined in the first block for the swap were sent to Bittrex, including Pending Deposits that will NEVER CONFIRM on the old chain. It's not like there were a lot of coins lost...

There were less than 180,000 coins total that didn't make it, out of nearly 5 million. 97% is a high A in every school I've ever been to, especially considering the clusterfuck you guys started with. To accuse me of any malicious intent or meaning to deceive makes me want to kick you in the ears

So at the current market rate, that is less than $300.00. That's not a lot for all the time you put into this. People start at Wal-mart for more.
legendary
Activity: 986
Is this not goin up the price?

put your btc in and pump it
don't wait others doing this for you

The price started to recover a little when the swap was done

i tried to pump a little and they immediately dumped shitload on me =)

so now f..k off -_-

I have some buy orders at 300 and 200, and perhaps i put some at 100, they are really dumbest  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

put your btc in and pump it
don't wait others doing this for you

The price started to recover a little when the swap was done

i tried to pump a little and they immediately dumped a shitload on me =)

so now f..k off -_-
Activity: 154
Thanks, its working again  Grin
Activity: 126
©
legendary
By the way, thanks to all dumpers, i have more buy orders please fill them dumbass dumpers.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
does any body have  any problems staking, mine was working properly until this morning(Dutch Time) 08:26!!!  Cry

arrow is green!! Cheesy
blocks are moving!!  Cheesy
Last mined coins give a strange grey color (in the place where the question mark is!) and says offline!!  Huh
wallet is up to date!!

i havent received anything anymore since this morning!  Huh

Whats going on, am i missing something?  Huh

yes i have wallet 2.0.1.0...

PLEH  Roll Eyes

Close the wallet, wait a minute, and open it again, you´ll start staking in few minutes
Activity: 154
does any body have  any problems staking, mine was working properly until this morning(Dutch Time) 08:26!!!  Cry

arrow is green!! Cheesy
blocks are moving!!  Cheesy
Last mined coins give a strange grey color (in the place where the question mark is!) and says offline!!  Huh
wallet is up to date!!

i havent received anything anymore since this morning!  Huh

Whats going on, am i missing something?  Huh

yes i have wallet 2.0.1.0...

PLEH  Roll Eyes

My comment to everyone regarding loss of coins
it sucks to loose on anything, i know, i have lost on many different things in life and am very experienced in loosing lol, but you guys the blocks had stopped. there was no throwing hash power to it. we were all on different chains. as i said before, as soon as i heard a planned coin swap would be done through trex all my coins moved there even though it was supposed to happen at 10k i didnt care. i cant be in the minority here. when everything started collapsing rapidly at 8k i still tried to solo mine as all the pools were on different chains and i did move a bunch of blocks along with a few other people. unfortunately at the end i myself ended up being on 2 different chains on 2 different solo rigs, im sure everyone was on different chains. so at this point nothing was getting accepted and then it was over. it was broken. so at this point spots had to make a decision based on all of our inputs. walk away and leave everyone with absolutely nothing,  a broken blockchain, and a wallet that didnt stake or move to the next phase and at least some of us, the ones that had been proactive and had the coins on trex already, would be able move forward... i know some of you are pissed, but dont bitch at spots he salvaged what he could. the community majority wanted him to move to the next phase and told him as such. he did exactly what we wanted. so be pissed at all of us, not him. thank you.

yep , near block 8000 it was over for all

Thank you! I dont think anything malicious occurred and again you had a majority of the active community's input, we all agreed on everything that you ended up doing.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

pump coins with futur high supply is difficult , sell pressure is constant

and don't forget we started with 5M coins ( not 100 000 like 10k )

few guys have a shitload to dump with the 8% stack , so don't expect a magic rise
So from everything i have gathered so far between here and the other thread, most alt coin mining pools dont pay attention to whats going on in the actual coins thread.

I know ocminer worked on this thing, miningpools had the most hash and mined a vast majority of the coins, but man, when you got that much at stake and the coin is that big of initial hit to the miners you'd think a little more attention would be given especially when problems began to arise.

My comment to everyone regarding loss of coins
it sucks to loose on anything, i know, i have lost on many different things in life and am very experienced in loosing lol, but you guys the blocks had stopped. there was no throwing hash power to it. we were all on different chains. as i said before, as soon as i heard a planned coin swap would be done through trex all my coins moved there even though it was supposed to happen at 10k i didnt care. i cant be in the minority here. when everything started collapsing rapidly at 8k i still tried to solo mine as all the pools were on different chains and i did move a bunch of blocks along with a few other people. unfortunately at the end i myself ended up being on 2 different chains on 2 different solo rigs, im sure everyone was on different chains. so at this point nothing was getting accepted and then it was over. it was broken. so at this point spots had to make a decision based on all of our inputs. walk away and leave everyone with absolutely nothing,  a broken blockchain, and a wallet that didnt stake or move to the next phase and at least some of us, the ones that had been proactive and had the coins on trex already, would be able move forward... i know some of you are pissed, but dont bitch at spots he salvaged what he could. the community majority wanted him to move to the next phase and told him as such. he did exactly what we wanted. so be pissed at all of us, not him. thank you.
Activity: 107
ecash still dropping :/ ..

Believe it or not, starting at a really low price is really good when this switches to high PoS rate. People getting in now will make a lot more money than those that got in high with 10k and BALLS. Everyone in those two made a lot, but you guys are really setting yourselves up to make a lot here, long term

I bought 10k coin at 80,000 sats, and even at that high price and quickly drop, i recover my initial invest and i made some good money, and still have more than a million 10k coins for my future and proudly watch them grow each day. Smiley

By the way, Ecash is really really fast, cant wait for the next month to start staking at 10,000% - 20,000%,  thats gonna be a totally Insane Stake Festival Smiley
Whit this price, i can only think one thing, BUY MORE.

+1 thanks for the input

Thanks Spots
legendary
But - I'll just stay out of this thread now - and i'll surely not invest any cent

Anyway, miners always dump, and im really glad the 40,000 coins from premine you hold, are lost forever now.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: