Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 27. (Read 30262 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I sent out a tweet linking a post today with my info on it. Please pass this around so people know these fakes are happening

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/575374641029607424

Done.

Damn, last 18 stakes, 14 are generated but not accepted  Angry\
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I sent out a tweet linking a post today with my info on it. Please pass this around so people know these fakes are happening

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/575374641029607424
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yup. and spots did exactly what the votes decided on. you can change them if you want but you will have to poll the community again.
legendary
Why the price is still low?
Phbaby, because after this changes, money supply will be huge, so expect the prices to go down to satoshis, if some super features aren't  developed for it and it wont have massive adoption (and under massive adoption I mean 100k+ users).

after what changes ? coin is still 8% daily so 8% is 8% doesn't matter if coinage is 1h or 24h, then, what 100k+ users ? watch the richlists from other coins, there are no more than 600 - 700 users Wink
I understand what you are talking, but there is nothing wrong with the coin that the price is low in the beginning, I think that just a few scared people has been dumping their coins, well volume in Bittrex is just 5 BTC
plast, good traders put into the price future expectations as well, and future is high supply, as the users decided last week in 3 days by voting.

I know, it is, and 420k sell wall instead people are staking and let the price go up, but as I said and 10k and Balls was the same as this one, and the price was pretty high...but what can we do now...just waiting, staking, positive thinking and that's it Wink
and I agree with you for the stake amount, I was in first place suggesting lower stake like 500% but people what I don't consider serious choose such nebulous stake.

If we want we can still adjust it. Spots made it possible to easy change to lower if most of us like it. But most of us have to agree!

Yep, easily changed later, but these are the percentages that were voted on
Activity: 336
Phbaby, because after this changes, money supply will be huge, so expect the prices to go down to satoshis, if some super features aren't  developed for it and it wont have massive adoption (and under massive adoption I mean 100k+ users).

after what changes ? coin is still 8% daily so 8% is 8% doesn't matter if coinage is 1h or 24h, then, what 100k+ users ? watch the richlists from other coins, there are no more than 600 - 700 users Wink
I understand what you are talking, but there is nothing wrong with the coin that the price is low in the beginning, I think that just a few scared people has been dumping their coins, well volume in Bittrex is just 5 BTC
plast, good traders put into the price future expectations as well, and future is high supply, as the users decided last week in 3 days by voting.

I know, it is, and 420k sell wall instead people are staking and let the price go up, but as I said and 10k and Balls was the same as this one, and the price was pretty high...but what can we do now...just waiting, staking, positive thinking and that's it Wink
and I agree with you for the stake amount, I was in first place suggesting lower stake like 500% but people what I don't consider serious choose such nebulous stake.

If we want we can still adjust it. Spots made it possible to easy change to lower if most of us like it. But most of us have to agree!
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
why do you want buy at 2000 , 3000 , 4000 sat when you put a buy order at 800 sat and gettin filled immediately with dump
Activity: 951
Merit: 259

Activity: 150
Phbaby, because after this changes, money supply will be huge, so expect the prices to go down to satoshis, if some super features aren't  developed for it and it wont have massive adoption (and under massive adoption I mean 100k+ users).
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
To my knowlege no investors lost money on this. Ive followed this coin from minute 1 of release. Here is the VERY short version of what happend.

1. New unknown dev creates the coin
2. It was supposed to switch to POS at a few thousands blocks (dont remember exact checkpoint)
3. Coin stopped moving blocks.
4. New emoney dev that created the coin admitted that he really didnt know how to fix
5. Experienced dev IgotSpots showed up, and offered to help fix.
6. After Dev Igotspots looked over the code he realized that the code was very dirty and very flawed, and did his best to clean it and get it working.He got it working well enough for us to upload coins to Bittrex.
7. Dev Igotspots realized that the blockchain had many issues and it would be best to create a new wallet, and a whole new chain. He instructed everyone to upload all of their coins to Bittrex
8. Dev Igotspots got everything working perfect, but Bittrex took DAYS to swap the coins and update the wallet.

TODAY: Everything is working 100% perfect, however because of all that this coin has been through, I think investors are shying away and waiting to make sure everything is good, and then they will hop in, as the daily stake is 8% DAILY interest for 30 days then pos reward is 10,000-20,000 percent. So thats the short version. It may take a few days for investors to see that everything is working perfect, and then price will rise.

Vegas

New wallet is perfect, this is a brand new coin now. Staking and going to get that nice interest. Price is still distressed, but once people realize this is not the same coin anymore, it should recover nicely. The old ECASH sucked, the new ECASH is THE BEST FUCKING COIN EVER. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Igotspots Rocks!!  Grin Grin great news!!

Thanks a million Igotspots!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
To my knowlege no investors lost money on this. Ive followed this coin from minute 1 of release. Here is the VERY short version of what happend.

1. New unknown dev creates the coin
2. It was supposed to switch to POS at a few thousands blocks (dont remember exact checkpoint)
3. Coin stopped moving blocks.
4. New emoney dev that created the coin admitted that he really didnt know how to fix
5. Experienced dev IgotSpots showed up, and offered to help fix.
6. After Dev Igotspots looked over the code he realized that the code was very dirty and very flawed, and did his best to clean it and get it working.He got it working well enough for us to upload coins to Bittrex.
7. Dev Igotspots realized that the blockchain had many issues and it would be best to create a new wallet, and a whole new chain. He instructed everyone to upload all of their coins to Bittrex
8. Dev Igotspots got everything working perfect, but Bittrex took DAYS to swap the coins and update the wallet.

TODAY: Everything is working 100% perfect, however because of all that this coin has been through, I think investors are shying away and waiting to make sure everything is good, and then they will hop in, as the daily stake is 8% DAILY interest for 30 days then pos reward is 10,000-20,000 percent. So thats the short version. It may take a few days for investors to see that everything is working perfect, and then price will rise.

Vegas
Activity: 392
initial investors got fucked so the momentum is gone. sorry
Activity: 126
©
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This sure is entertaining.  Cheesy
legendary
LMFAO.. Ya, I LOVE IT!!! Get some rest man. BTW we are the investors, its our job to never be fucking happy. So dont give me shit, cause Im just doing my job Wink

Vegas

I don't need sleep until I get older
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
LMFAO.. Ya, I LOVE IT!!! Get some rest man. BTW we are the investors, its our job to never be fucking happy. So dont give me shit, cause Im just doing my job Wink

Vegas
legendary
Is this ^  title better?  ;p
legendary
That is thanks to the 8 second block time for PoS  Wink

Many stakes for small amounts to keep transactions flowing rather than rare, large stakes
Pages:
Jump to: