Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECASH | Probably going to die really, really soon with no hosting nodes - page 26. (Read 30262 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
ecash still dropping :/ ..

Believe it or not, starting at a really low price is really good when this switches to high PoS rate. People getting in now will make a lot more money than those that got in high with 10k and BALLS. Everyone in those two made a lot, but you guys are really setting yourselves up to make a lot here, long term

I bought 10k coin at 80,000 sats, and even at that high price and quickly drop, i recover my initial invest and i made some good money, and still have more than a million 10k coins for my future and proudly watch them grow each day. Smiley

By the way, Ecash is really really fast, cant wait for the next month to start staking at 10,000% - 20,000%,  thats gonna be a totally Insane Stake Festival Smiley
Whit this price, i can only think one thing, BUY MORE.

Thanks Spots
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
iGotSpots or vegasguy

My coins matured and started staking.  One stake is generated but not accepted, and the net one is confirmed and waiting on confirmations.  Does the balance of coin that staked the amount shown "disappear" until the mint is complete?

I guess my main question is...during that period, if the wallet is closed or power outage, etc...do i lose my original coins?  Again, I am very sorry if this was answered.

No
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
iGotSpots or vegasguy

My coins matured and started staking.  One stake is generated but not accepted, and the net one is confirmed and waiting on confirmations.  Does the balance of coin that staked the amount shown "disappear" until the mint is complete?

I guess my main question is...during that period, if the wallet is closed or power outage, etc...do i lose my original coins?  Again, I am very sorry if this was answered.
legendary

Believe it or not, starting at a really low price is really good when this switches to high PoS rate. People getting in now will make a lot more money than those that got in high with 10k and BALLS. Everyone in those two made a lot, but you guys are really setting yourselves up to make a lot here, long term
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I am sorry if this has already been answered, I have been trying to keep up with the threads...  How long do coins sent to the wallet take to mature before staking?

1 hr
Activity: 26
I am sorry if this has already been answered, I have been trying to keep up with the threads...  How long do coins sent to the wallet take to mature before staking?
legendary
You will never stake any PoS coin with the client closed unless you are using GorillaStake.com
Understood. So Raspberry Pi version of this wallet would be very nice to have..  Grin
It would be like a mining machine but consuming only couple watts of power...

If only we had those for my other 3 coins already...hmmmm what could the GorillaStake Shop contain when it re-opens with stronger hardware....?   Kiss

BALLS actually has a nice script all set up for you to compile your own on a Pi. You could easily edit that to use my ECASH git and do the same thing if you have a Pi in hand. It takes about 20 minutes to set up the dependencies and another 3 hours to compile the client on a B+ (all automated by the script, you just run it and wait for it to finish), but you might have problems using a B+ for 10k or ECASH because of the insane speeds

You can run MMXIV and BALLS on a B+ and stake both at the same time with no problem at all

Spots to compile the wallets on a PI 2 B can you use Raspbian or must you use Snappy Ubuntu?

I've only used Raspbian, but that BALLS script works on my Ubuntu desktop just fine
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
You will never stake any PoS coin with the client closed unless you are using GorillaStake.com
Understood. So Raspberry Pi version of this wallet would be very nice to have..  Grin

If only we had those for my other 3 coins already...hmmmm what could the GorillaStake Shop contain when it re-opens with stronger hardware....?   Kiss

BALLS actually has a nice script all set up for you to compile your own on a Pi. You could easily edit that to use my ECASH git and do the same thing if you have a Pi in hand. It takes about 20 minutes to set up the dependencies and another 3 hours to compile the client on a B+ (all automated by the script, you just run it and wait for it to finish), but you might have problems using a B+ for 10k or ECASH because of the insane speeds

You can run MMXIV and BALLS on a B+ and stake both at the same time with no problem at all

Spots to compile the wallets on a PI 2 B can you use Raspbian or must you use Snappy Ubuntu?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Maybe the price of this coin will rise if it can be accepted by merchants and consumers.. I like the idea of fresh coin which is accepted by game developers and can be used in games or sell to gamers with Paypal.
legendary
you might have problems using a B+ for 10k or ECASH because of the insane speeds
Hmm.. Maybe with Raspberry Pi 2? It should have 6x more performance due to it's quad-core CPU (if that's the problem). Maybe I will get one and have a try this.. just for fun & study. I have couple of B+'s used to control old scrypt USB miners for example. By the way.. is the wallet.dat from windows wallet compatible with Linux wallets? If it's based on same source code I think it should be?

Yes
Activity: 11
you might have problems using a B+ for 10k or ECASH because of the insane speeds
Hmm.. Maybe with Raspberry Pi 2? It should have 6x more performance due to it's quad-core CPU (if that's the problem). Maybe I will get one and have a try this.. just for fun & study. I have couple of B+'s used to control old scrypt USB miners for example. By the way.. is the wallet.dat from windows wallet compatible with Linux wallets? If it's based on same source code I think it should be?
legendary

Understood. So Raspberry Pi version of this wallet would be very nice to have..  Grin
legendary
Sorry about silly question but this staking mechanism is not familiar: so is it required to keep the wallet running all the time during the 8% per day period, or not? Tried to study this but there's no clear answer - some coins seems to be get aging based stakes even with wallet closing while in some other instructions they say wallet must be running...  Huh

Already noticed that shutting the wallet overnight will cause some bigger stakes when the wallet is turned on again, but hard to say is there any difference with income with these two ways.

If the wallet is kept running all the time there will be huge amount of transactions and they seem to increase the wallet.dat file size. I hope it would not be corrupted if there will be thousands of transactions due to staking?

You are building up coinage, and missing out on compounding while the client is closed
Sorry about silly question but this staking mechanism is not familiar: so is it required to keep the wallet running all the time during the 8% per day period, or not? Tried to study this but there's no clear answer - some coins seems to be get aging based stakes even with wallet closing while in some other instructions they say wallet must be running...  Huh

Already noticed that shutting the wallet overnight will cause some bigger stakes when the wallet is turned on again, but hard to say is there any difference with income with these two ways.

If the wallet is kept running all the time there will be huge amount of transactions and they seem to increase the wallet.dat file size. I hope it would not be corrupted if there will be thousands of transactions due to staking?
legendary
I've added an option for ECASH on the GorillaStake Signup page. I'll get it on the main page, eventually, but I'll have to move some boxes around. Sign ups, however, are now open on GorillaStake Signup Page
legendary
I sent out a tweet linking a post today with my info on it. Please pass this around so people know these fakes are happening

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/575374641029607424

Done.

Damn, last 18 stakes, 14 are generated but not accepted  Angry\

Thanks

Doesn't matter, they will stake eventually  Wink
Should be great, have a lot of them

If they are the same, or very similar amounts, chances are it's the same one orphaning over and over, then finally getting accepted. With such fast block times, this will happen. No forks will occur, though, as the checkpoint server is extremely stable
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I sent out a tweet linking a post today with my info on it. Please pass this around so people know these fakes are happening

Done.

Thanks

Should be great, have a lot of them
legendary

Done.

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: