Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 10. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
January 26, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Copied from SLACK

I just voted for ECC on Cobinhood. Anyone who wants this coin to reach the stratosphere just has to do the following. 1. Go to the following link https://cobinhood.canny.io/exchange/p/ecc-coin-listing. 2. Click Register in the top right. 3. Click the e-mail icon. 4. Put in your email (can be one you don't even use regularly as no activation required). 5. Click the 'Up' arrow beside the words "ECC Coin Listing". 6. You're done. Thank you for all your help. We need everyone in this slack to do this.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

All you should need to do is download the new lynx wallet, copy your wallet.dat file to "%appdata%\Roaming\ECCoin", run lynx wallet, download the daemon, start daemon, then wait a few days for the sync.  Previous forum posts in this thread should be able to help you further if you have issues.

Actutally, I think that should be "%appdata%\ECCoin," shouldn't it?

correct.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

All you should need to do is download the new lynx wallet, copy your wallet.dat file to "%appdata%\Roaming\ECCoin", run lynx wallet, download the daemon, start daemon, then wait a few days for the sync.  Previous forum posts in this thread should be able to help you further if you have issues.

Actutally, I think that should be "%appdata%\ECCoin," shouldn't it?
Activity: 19
January 25, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
Hi dear, can someone please help me to recover my coins that’s in my old wallet back in 2014. I have a old ecc wallet in my Mac and I have wallet.dat file for the wallet. I downloaded lynx wallet in my windows computer but I don’t know how I can replace wallet.dat in new ecc(lynx) wallet. Please help. Thanks..

Can someone please answer my question. Thanks.

Also, i'm surprised at the growth of the coin.  I checked out the whitepaper but I don't think its fully clear what the "end game" of the coin is.
Activity: 34
January 25, 2018, 01:54:03 AM
Hi dear, can someone please help me to recover my coins that’s in my old wallet back in 2014. I have a old ecc wallet in my Mac and I have wallet.dat file for the wallet. I downloaded lynx wallet in my windows computer but I don’t know how I can replace wallet.dat in new ecc(lynx) wallet. Please help. Thanks..

Can someone please answer my question. Thanks.
Activity: 8
January 25, 2018, 01:15:21 AM
1) On the 26th of January, ECC's brand new website and wallet will be launched!

2) Brand new website will come online this month. They will start active marketing

Check the link :-

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bdate_range%5D=25%2F01%2F2018+-+01%2F09%2F2021&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=ECC+%28ECC%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bfilter_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 02:23:14 PM
Nice to see some progress finally.
Cryptobridge has finally added ECC.
Hope to see the complete website by the end of this month.
This really reminds me of Tron and Verge when I was watching them at the same position and they exploded to 30 cents.

Ive been burnt before by rushing in on new exchanges. Does the community have good things to say about this cryptobridge?
From my experience over last 2years i feel that coinexchange.io is excellent.  
I would donate to get LTC and Doge markets on ^^^^^^^^ for ECC, are others interested in getting these trading pairs active. I think its a 0.1btc price per trading pair, id pledge 0.05btc towards it....

i personally have no experience with and have never used cryptobridge
Activity: 123
NYC NYC NYC
January 24, 2018, 02:00:00 PM
Nice to see some progress finally.
Cryptobridge has finally added ECC.
Hope to see the complete website by the end of this month.
This really reminds me of Tron and Verge when I was watching them at the same position and they exploded to 30 cents.

Ive been burnt before by rushing in on new exchanges. Does the community have good things to say about this cryptobridge?
From my experience over last 2years i feel that coinexchange.io is excellent.  
I would donate to get LTC and Doge markets on ^^^^^^^^ for ECC, are others interested in getting these trading pairs active. I think its a 0.1btc price per trading pair, id pledge 0.05btc towards it....
January 24, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
Loving the steady climb this coin has shown over the last month after being patient for a long time while development has been going on. Especially at a time when a lot of other coins have been really struggling. Shows good consolidated confidence in ECC and the work and improvements that have been done over the last year. Long may it continue!  Smiley
Activity: 34
January 24, 2018, 01:43:41 AM
Activity: 1
January 23, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Will there be a wallet for mac soon?
Activity: 56
January 23, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
Does this coin have a telegram account. I want to get more updates there

https://t.me/joinchat/F_LCJQ0vhFFknOSMgxHPAw
Activity: 26
January 23, 2018, 08:33:17 AM
Does this coin have a telegram account. I want to get more updates there
January 22, 2018, 10:17:56 AM
Once new website and wallet will be live, Ecc will come on many exchanges.
Activity: 66
January 22, 2018, 06:56:29 AM
Hey,
I came across this coin just last week and I am starting to get more & more excited about the future of this coin. I was wondering, will ECC be added to new exchanges in the near future?
January 22, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
DEV - can you please provide the bootstrap file? 

It's available on slack on the channel #bootstrap
January 22, 2018, 04:21:00 AM
need an informations and new news about this coin

how about the project that mentioned at the roadmap

i begin to invested and trade on this coin

For the news, join us on slack via the website https://ecc.network

Activity: 165
January 22, 2018, 12:03:33 AM
DEV - can you please provide the bootstrap file? 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2018, 11:45:38 PM
need an informations and new news about this coin

how about the project that mentioned at the roadmap

i begin to invested and trade on this coin
Activity: 1
January 21, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

hello ...

I am a new member.