Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 112. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 09, 2015, 02:41:34 PM
SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

they justtt emailed me to tell me super is out of maintenance. they said it should be out for good now
Well Supercoin is in maintenance again...that didn't take long

Called it
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
September 09, 2015, 12:07:58 PM
SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

they justtt emailed me to tell me super is out of maintenance. they said it should be out for good now
Well Supercoin is in maintenance again...that didn't take long
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
September 09, 2015, 04:39:10 AM
SUPER out of maintenance on cryptsy.  And like normal, got my coins in 38 seconds.  Let's hope it stays out of maintenance.

got my 5k super that's been in limbo a long time, id forgotten about it.
thanks noones dumped it yet, its going to be a fun market.
ECC and MWC are they many months/years away from being new coins +1
buy orders are in at bluetrade on ecc...
buy orders are in for supa at cryptsy..
buy orders are in bittrex for mwc..
staking super and ecc so far only. These are alot of fun. Keep up the great work...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
September 08, 2015, 08:06:01 PM

September 08, 2015, 08:03:52 PM
legendary
September 07, 2015, 11:31:57 PM
Just an idea,  Smiley

Having 3 coin communities in 1 forum does not seem to be working well.

Why not create a new coin with the best features from each, and then swap out the 3 old ones for it.
That way you are only trying to maintain 1 coin instead of 3.
Cut your maintenance cost by a 3rd and your energy would no longer be divided in 3.
Anyway just a thought.

Cool

i would agree, except that future applications include all 3 coins anyway.

on another note: currently debugging cryptobank beta. it loads and works... most of the time. crash problems are evident and i know what they are when they happen, i am just working on fixing them. biggest problem right now is losing seemingly random bits of the blockchain when it is being loaded and stored. although i think i am coming close to a solution.

i have a video of it starting. but i cant actually demonstrate a lot of the functions since im still debugging. i can post it if people would like anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 07, 2015, 02:05:22 PM
Just an idea,  Smiley

Having 3 coin communities in 1 forum does not seem to be working well.

Why not create a new coin with the best features from each, and then swap out the 3 old ones for it.
That way you are only trying to maintain 1 coin instead of 3.
Cut your maintenance cost by a 3rd and your energy would no longer be divided in 3.
Anyway just a thought.

Cool
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 03:31:24 PM
Someone/ones is dumping ecc hard on bluetrade??? whole buy list gone... only sellers left? anything came up that i dont know of?
September 06, 2015, 10:14:54 AM
Super on cryptsy is always in maintenance Cheesy

This is why the price is low.  I smell a conspiracy.  Why would anyone buy more if they can't take it out and stake?

a conspiracy with who?

With cryptsy.  Periodically, there is a few moments it isn't in maintenance and I withdraw coins.  Takes less than a minute for it to hit my wallet.  Then they are in maintenance again.  I don't see what needed fixed if it was working perfectly fine.  I think someone at cryptsy is staking for a nice dump.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
September 06, 2015, 08:26:46 AM
It takes too long. Not cool, really.
legendary
September 05, 2015, 11:59:50 PM

This is why the price is low.  I smell a conspiracy.  Why would anyone buy more if they can't take it out and stake?

a conspiracy with who?
September 05, 2015, 09:46:48 AM

legendary
September 03, 2015, 11:13:32 PM

theres nothing we can do about that.... ive tried. many times
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
September 03, 2015, 10:16:36 PM
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
September 01, 2015, 12:58:55 PM
Hello everyone!

I wanna inform you guys that we currently putting a video together to show the current development status and a few other things.
We will publish it in a few days and post the link here.

Stay tuned everyone and don't forget to stake :-)
Activity: 7
August 29, 2015, 08:31:36 AM
The OP and Griffith's section explain what's going on very well. Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ecc-1006830

Or, one could go here too - http://www.trustedcryptos.com/
Activity: 236
August 29, 2015, 08:16:56 AM
Thanks mdtspain for at least trying to explain what it is your team is up to, I appreciate you attempting this. Unfortunately its becoming all to confusing to get my head around.

I think the developers are so involved that it is hard to make it look simple.
You might need to do some sort of block diagram showing where your three coins are used where others aren't. Showing why anyone benefits by buying into these coins.

The two positive things I made out of what you said is that your all invested in the coins your looking after and your doing an application for them.

This is the only coin (supercoin) I am invested in that I really haven't a clue what is going on.

I still don't get it. The video I saw was for all coins trading in different exchanges, nothing unique to your coins. the multiwallet or cryptobank is supposed to work with the three coins and connected to decentralized exchange by what I can make out, but whats the point if the decentralized exchange caters for all coins anyway?

You all verywell may have taken on to much with this while not being able to put into it what is needed to keep an inertia of interest in the project. And don't get me wrong as I always appreciate the work that goes into these things and appreciate each and everyone's effort whether things work or not.

I would expect that some new investor that may come across this could look at a paper and know simply and exactly what it is that is happening here, and it should give them the knowledge of what it is that your creating that would make them buy into your coins.

I think this is all a big confusing mess at the moment.

Sorry for being a pain. This is how I see it.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
August 29, 2015, 04:47:46 AM
The in wallet trading was part of the plan to create a decentralised exchange (DE) and was done for MWC. The coding for it took several months and when SUPER was taken over the problems arise that the community wanted the source (supersend) to be open source. We didn't want to make the in wallet trading open source, so we have put it aside to use it in a later stage.

The Cryptobank (Multiwallet) is the stage in the development of the Decentralised Exchange (DE) that is taking a lot of time. It is a necessary part that will make it possible to control your wallets so that you can trade in the DE. The Cryptobank will control the coins that will be available to trade in the DE, so not only the coins that we take care for.

The project is very big maybe too big in terms of time for the patience that we need from the community, but you have to remember that all our coins are coins that we took over because other developers let them out there to die. We maintain these 3 coins and are working to create an application that will benefit all 3 of them.

We (the developers) have all invested in these 3 coins and we will only get a return for our time and effort if we can get this job done.....if we can't get it done than we will loose time, money, trust, etc...

Maybe the beter way would be that we do that, keep the development of the Cryptobank and the DE in the background, while we copy and paste coins, launch them and keep working on the applications. Once they would be ready we could make a big Crowdfunding action and fill our pockets with that.

You have to start to realize that we are different, we don't launch coins every other 2 months and let them out there to die and yes it's taking a lot of time....I totally agree with that.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2015, 04:44:13 AM

harry_weener thats gross. you do that alot. what did trusted cryptos do to offend you so?
Activity: 236
August 29, 2015, 02:23:22 AM
Hello Griffith,

Can you please answer my previous question. I would like a definitive answer as to whether this multiwallet is uniquely specific for the three coins you are looking after.

And in addition if the answer is yes, I am presuming the plan would be after this wallet is created and working, to then add to it applications so the coins can be better used, thus hopefully adding value by their usability. Is this correct.

I saw the in wallet trading video and I see this as a separate project. Can you specify what the point is of this project when it isn't specific for the coins your looking after. At the moment I see it as a pointless project with regard to the coins your looking after.

Can you please give simple, absolute, direct and understandable answers without copying posts from the past.

Thank You.

Jump to: