Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 16. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 10:21:13 AM
What is it? Erc20 token or independent coin? thx
Activity: 74
Merit: 15
December 22, 2017, 10:20:06 AM
My wallet has been syncing for 2 days. and only synced 1.4% . Is there anything i can do to speed this up? I have 10 active connections, but this seems way to slow

You have 10 active connections? I think it was supposed to have 8 max when syncing... Well, one thing you can do to speed the process is stop daemon and start it again. I think sometimes it "stuck" in a slower node (or something like that. I suppose Griffith will have that solved maybe on next update).
After all headers are synced, it will speed up a lot.
Do you have HDD or SSD?
I have SSD and didnt took so long... Less than a day from 0
December 22, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
It seems someone is doing trading of 250 BTC on ECC. When price is 2 satoshi then he puts 250 BTC and sets price to 3 satoshi and when other persons

put the money and he gets benefit then he sell it and price again goes to 2 satoshi, i am watching this fu***r from last one week.

Are you serious? When did you see 250 BTC? 250 BTC sell order at 3 sats mean 8.3 billion ECC. I never saw 250 BTC trade at 3 sats.

Didn't saw that also... Have any printscreens from that?
And i see ECC market EVERY day Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 10:09:17 AM
My wallet has been syncing for 2 days. and only synced 1.4% . Is there anything i can do to speed this up? I have 10 active connections, but this seems way to slow
Activity: 56
December 22, 2017, 09:37:57 AM
It seems someone is doing trading of 250 BTC on ECC. When price is 2 satoshi then he puts 250 BTC and sets price to 3 satoshi and when other persons

put the money and he gets benefit then he sell it and price again goes to 2 satoshi, i am watching this fu***r from last one week.

Are you serious? When did you see 250 BTC? 250 BTC sell order at 3 sats mean 8.3 billion ECC. I never saw 250 BTC trade at 3 sats.
Activity: 8
December 22, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

December 21, 2017, 12:16:55 PM
Nothing helps. Daemon just wont start. Thanks for trying. Was good to see it was working for a while.

If you just download the daemon, you need to go to the directory of the daemon C:\Users\$user$\.eccoin-daemon and start it manually the first time because you should to accept the request of Windows Defender.

I didn't just download deamon. Everything was allready working. Fully synced and transactions showing. Nothing was confirmed so i restarted it. And from then it just gets stuck.
Reinstalled Lynx And syncing again from 0%. Didnt work with old block folder but with fresh 1 its syncing.
Activity: 56
December 21, 2017, 12:00:59 PM
Nothing helps. Daemon just wont start. Thanks for trying. Was good to see it was working for a while.

If you just download the daemon, you need to go to the directory of the daemon C:\Users\$user$\.eccoin-daemon and start it manually the first time because you should to accept the request of Windows Defender.
December 21, 2017, 11:33:59 AM
Nothing helps. Daemon just wont start. Thanks for trying. Was so happy that after 3 months of checking
it there is a working wallet was finally syncing. 2 days of syncing. 1 restart and nothing is working again.
Will try a few more times in the next few days.
December 21, 2017, 11:04:18 AM
I have same problems with the wallet. Wasn't working. Then   forceupgradewallet=1 in .conf helped.
It synced to above 100% Smiley  100.05% to be exact. Was showing transactions but were all pending.
Showed no balance but it should be some there from my old mining ECC days. After i restarted the wallet
it gets stuck in Daemon starting - Loading block index. If anyone knows what to do thank you in advance.

Try adding this to conf:
rescan=1
zapwallettxes=1

Delete or set forceupgradewallet=0

If that solves then put all of them to 0 or delete it

Remember to keep several copy of wallet.dat in safe places Wink
December 21, 2017, 10:53:07 AM
I have same problems with the wallet. Wasn't working. Then   forceupgradewallet=1 in .conf helped.
It synced to above 100% Smiley  100.05% to be exact. Was showing transactions but were all pending.
Showed no balance but it should be some there from my old mining ECC days. After i restarted the wallet
it gets stuck in Daemon starting - Loading block index. If anyone knows what to do thank you in advance.
December 21, 2017, 10:51:40 AM
guys,  great consolidation! Time for pump?)

I think it will not be a pump, but rather a sustained growth, as everyday more people discover that ECC is not "Just another BTC copy-paste" with another name.

Expect some great features in ECC

Future will be bright for hodlers  Grin
Activity: 5
December 21, 2017, 03:31:29 AM
guys,  great consolidation! Time for pump?)
December 20, 2017, 04:53:43 PM
Impressive project, looks very clean. Is there any more info regarding the sending and receiving of emails on this project? I just visit the website but its in "coming soon" modus? Thank you and good luck on the project!

A lot of work is being done "behind the curtains". Website is being reworked, and that's why "coming soon" is there. However, you can check the old website (https://www.ecc.network/index) , there is a bit more info there.

Are you on slack? You can get good info there too.
I think auto invite is turned off, but you can MP me your email and i will send you invitation.
Activity: 28
December 19, 2017, 09:33:42 PM
Impressive project, looks very clean. Is there any more info regarding the sending and receiving of emails on this project? I just visit the website but its in "coming soon" modus? Thank you and good luck on the project!
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 09:02:50 PM
I also have similar issues, I have made it to sync to 100% took a while but its done. Imported my old ECC wallet but no balance/transaction shows up and now also the Lynx client gives me errors like "ReserveKeyFromKeyPool(): unknown key in key pool" even if I move the new/empty wallet back
Activity: 46
December 19, 2017, 07:48:36 PM
I have also found my old wallet Smiley even though I am almost sure that I have had my ECC coins on an exchange, most likely askcoin.net that vanished Sad
Anyhow, I have installed Lynx and imported my wallet.dat file, nothing really happened in the app, seems like it did not recognise the wallet, also the sync progress is at only 0.4% after hours of running the app. Is that normal?

Thanks Smiley
Mine just completed after two full days, but my balance is showing 0, when it shouldn't. Any ideas anyone?

try adding

rescan=1
zapwallettxes=1

to your eccoin.conf file and then restarting the wallet.

just make sure to remove them again afterwards

I need help. I have a similar case... I have a wallet way back in 2014.

The wallet is up to date and synched. BUT when i load the old wallet, the wallet stays in "Loading Block Index" and "daemon starting" And nothing happens....left if like that for a day still the same, nothing happened.... it seems like it cannot load my old wallet.

I tried the additional lines  as suggested but still nothing

forceupgradewallet=1
rescan=1
zapwallettxes=1
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 01:36:06 PM
Is MultiWallet Coin dead or what?  Confusing finding it here in thread with 3 other coins.

Sorry out of crypto for some time!

this is the ECC thread. MWC is dead (i think) but i know this is not the place for it

Ha!  I was just wondering this a couple days ago.  Wallet dont work so its prolly ded...shame for me as I still have 700k left
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 01:13:58 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to this coin. Just invested in it yesterday.

That said, i'm having quite some trouble with the wallet. The headers are syncing at an extremely slow rate (1% in 8 hours).
Was wondering if there was a way to fix this issue? Also, I sent en extensive amount of money to the same wallet yesterday, but it
never came through, will I receive it when the headers will be synced, did I lose it forever, or what's going on? Would really appreciate some insight on the matter.

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

In the beginning, the syncing is very very slow, you'll have to be patient. But when it reaches ~10%, it's reaaaally faster, you'll see Smiley (I was really surprised)
Yes, if you entered the correct adress, you'll receive your coins in your wallet when it's fully synced, don't worry ! If there's any problem feel free to ask here.

Perfect, I will be patiently waiting for the big boom then  Smiley.

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it.
Activity: 5
December 14, 2017, 01:08:22 PM
Hello everyone, I am new to this coin. Just invested in it yesterday.

That said, i'm having quite some trouble with the wallet. The headers are syncing at an extremely slow rate (1% in 8 hours).
Was wondering if there was a way to fix this issue? Also, I sent en extensive amount of money to the same wallet yesterday, but it
never came through, will I receive it when the headers will be synced, did I lose it forever, or what's going on? Would really appreciate some insight on the matter.

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

In the beginning, the syncing is very very slow, you'll have to be patient. But when it reaches ~10%, it's reaaaally faster, you'll see Smiley (I was really surprised)
Yes, if you entered the correct adress, you'll receive your coins in your wallet when it's fully synced, don't worry ! If there's any problem feel free to ask here.
Pages:
Jump to: