Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 3. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
October 02, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
Please consider adding console, it would be really helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1076
September 21, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
Transferred out of ECC, failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted,

i dont know what you are trying to do. transferred out of where? can you give me more information than this?

How can I do some rescanning in Sapphire client? It shows wrong balance.

edit the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, there is no way to do this from directly within the sapphire UI.

I transferred ECC from the sapphire to the exchange,failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted。

I have tried editing the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, But entered an infinite loop......

I exported the private key from the original wallet and imported the private key in the new wallet, but for some reason, I could not import the private key to the new wallet.

Verify your wallet address on the BlockExplorer and see if the coins are there. It seems that the transaction that you made to Eas.... address just doesn't exist. Just abandon those transactions and your coins will be back in your wallet .... nothing to worry about
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

i dont know what you are trying to do. transferred out of where? can you give me more information than this?

edit the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, there is no way to do this from directly within the sapphire UI.

I transferred ECC from the sapphire to the exchange,failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted。

I have tried editing the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, But entered an infinite loop......

I exported the private key from the original wallet and imported the private key in the new wallet, but for some reason, I could not import the private key to the new wallet.

http://i1.bvimg.com/662561/200167399a0f0216.jpg

Do you have a TXID of your transaction? If yes, you can check it on the blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/ .
If the blockchain says no transaction, you did on a fork and no worrie about it.

Furthermore, can you check exactly if the address destination is the same ? If not, you can say good bye of your coin...
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 10, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
legendary
September 08, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

Unfortunately, it didn't help.

Is it possible to dump private key and import into a new wallet? I am sure it will do the trick.

you can do this via the console in lynx. use the help command to get a list of all valid commands
Lynx stopped working on my PC for some reason, only Sapphire works, and there is no console...
Activity: 8
September 08, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
I think this project is very successful with the goal of moving services from internet network and transfer them to Blockchain. The project strategy is hosting our files on blockchain long as necessary for peace of mind knowing our files are 100% protection from prying eyes or theft.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

Is it possible to dump private key and import into a new wallet? I am sure it will do the trick.

you can do this via the console in lynx. use the help command to get a list of all valid commands
legendary
September 03, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

legendary
September 02, 2018, 01:34:14 AM

legendary
August 31, 2018, 01:28:02 PM
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
legendary
August 26, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
Why is there no team here?  Aren't there a lot of bagholders?

sorry, I lost my login to this site for a little while. I eventually got it back though
legendary
August 26, 2018, 04:15:32 PM
There are already more than 400 participants on the site *******************
Be interested in the promising ******. A lot of different projects have this coin and a very good team!

Please don't advertise other coins in this thread, your post is going to be deleted due to this
Activity: 4
August 01, 2018, 08:28:26 AM
Can anyone recomment a good wallet to keep my ECC coins?
I cannot get Sapphire or Lynx to work on my MAC.
It gives me errors and never syncs.....
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
Is Open Source an Open Book at ECC?
https://blog.goodaudience.com/is-open-source-an-open-book-at-ecc-5c2e7b61166f

Some days it feels like excitement, and on others it feels a little more like anxiety. In truth, the two emotions are quite similar and are often confused. The indications of both emotions are a faster beating heart, spikes in cortisol, and a preparedness for action.

The key difference between excitement and anxiety is that excitement is driven by a positive outlook on the future. Anxiety, well it’s driven by fear of the unknown.

Bouncing between these two emotions is natural when a lot is on the line. And this is certainly the case for many ECC community members. From our community survey back in April, we discovered that more than half of our community have the majority of their coin holdings in ECC.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
July 27, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
Why is there no team here?  Aren't there a lot of bagholders?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
July 05, 2018, 02:22:04 PM
With the right combination of circumstances, the ECC project can be popular with users and developers of block projects. But, if in 2014-2016 this idea seemed revolutionary, now the ECC has many competitors, which can simply get ahead of it.

I agree.  I check out about 30-40 coins and this could be a contender now and in the future.  A lot of coins are vacant, have unsupportive teams, or other flaws.  All you need to move volume is a few people who believe in it and are willing to do some things.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
July 05, 2018, 01:54:28 PM
With the right combination of circumstances, the ECC project can be popular with users and developers of block projects. But, if in 2014-2016 this idea seemed revolutionary, now the ECC has many competitors, which can simply get ahead of it.
Activity: 95
July 05, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
Help the coin to enter a new exchange, vote for it on the site https://shardax.com/listing
Pages:
Jump to: