Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 51. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 16, 2017, 04:01:40 PM
I've withdrawn a significant amount to CoinExchange.io ---- in the past, it has shown up within 30 minutes to 1 hour.  This transaction shows as confirmed in my wallet, but CoinExchange.io has not received anything ~2 hours later.

What could  be happening??? 
Now A wallet sends COINS to B wallet, which is confirmed. Twenty minutes later, the purse didn't show the coin.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 16, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
I've withdrawn a significant amount to CoinExchange.io ---- in the past, it has shown up within 30 minutes to 1 hour.  This transaction shows as confirmed in my wallet, but CoinExchange.io has not received anything ~2 hours later.

What could  be happening??? 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
June 16, 2017, 03:51:55 PM
V2.4.7.5
The balance of the wallet is not correct, the coin is lost, how do you find it???
If you wallet shows incorrect balance, try to run it with -rescan key, it should help.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 16, 2017, 03:48:05 PM

Being cheaply priced won't help the coin long term, apart from the low price I haven't seen anything about this coin that would make it a worthy long term investment. I've seen other cheap coins that at least had something that made them stand out but with ECC I see nothing special so far.

Says the guy with 3 posts who registered on June 8   Grin Grin Grin

Why don't you browse this thread and find out why it has such strong interest & potential?

Yet you have absolutely nothing to counter his point.

Everybody comes here and makes the question: what's good about this coin.

Nobody has a single fuckin answer, not one, just "great developer".

What did the developer do?

Write one post in very poor english where he doesn't even specify where's ECC heading.

Do you even guys understand how comparable services work? Like Sia?

The fact that this coint is worth 1-100-1000-1000000 satoshis is close to meaningless to anybody apart the investor.

The real case use is a renter that says "what is the best storage I can use, how much I'm gonna pay for the bandwidth, how much I'm gonna pay for the storage, ecc, ecc"?

If you go on siahub:

http://siahub.info/

You can see the prices for hosting files on a much more mature network and a much more developed coin.

The price of sia is absolutely meaningless as well to anybody by the investors.

It's the hosts that set the prices, collateral and bandwidth. Sia can double the price, it doesn't matter, hosts will compete by lowering the fees.

You guys here provide no information, no value to the discussion, you have absolutely no argument to explain why this coin's good at all.

99 % you bought at the peak and now are desperately trying to motivate people to bail you out.

Meanwhile there's absolutely no discussion on the technology that ECC provides or how it distinguishes from other similar coins like storj or sia.

Great developer? Who is he? Name? What are his credentials. More serious coins have entire development teams, roadmaps, here? I can see nothing. There is barely a functioning wallet.

Keep begging everywhere (where you the guy on the trollbox slack trying to pump ecc?) so people buy it.

Come at me next month and say that ECC doubled it's value, you'll still miss all of my previous points. Wish you at least to make some money with it. Bye.

Thank you, I asked a simple question and the calvary came out in full force and still up to now no one has an answer.
Activity: 6
June 16, 2017, 03:47:56 PM
Roadmap

https://i.imgur.com/RIrTctv.jpg

Coin Core Upgrade
This is currently being worked on. There is a release planned for the 10th -12th of June. It will consist of a large code base and gui update to the wallet including a large code refactor, messaging upgrade, gui updates, added functionality to enable the future node differentiation to the project, and a few other minor technical things/bug fixes.

File Storage:
file storage using blockchain will be implemented so users can store encrypted files using the chain and retrieve them when desired. this will cost ECC to do. your files will not be able to be viewed by other people unless you provide them with your key or send the file to their key. Anyone will be able to run a node with storage server enabled as long as you have enough free hard drive space to store other users files. When a user stores files, they will be broken up and stored on multiple nodes so that the file is still retrievable if one of the nodes is offline. in order to run a storage node you MUST be able to accept incoming connections from peers. if you get peer info and notice that none of the connections are inbound then you might need to adjust firewall/router settings.

Messaging/Email on the blockchain
This will be added after file storage. some sort of naming system will probably be implemented to make this easier, but the details of how messaging will work are not yet ironed out.

Mobile Wallets
after messaging and email

Merchant Integration to accept ECC for products and services
after mobile wallets

Is there something wrong with the wallet? I transferred my ECC from CoinExchange almost 24 hours ago and haven't received anything.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 16, 2017, 02:34:40 PM

Being cheaply priced won't help the coin long term, apart from the low price I haven't seen anything about this coin that would make it a worthy long term investment. I've seen other cheap coins that at least had something that made them stand out but with ECC I see nothing special so far.

Why don't you browse this thread and find out why it has such strong interest & potential?
Grin Grin Grin Grin

obv if he has more to "invest " he will invest in bitcoin or other coin

but guess his balance is down to 10 satoshi so he got 0.5 ecc and now making sound  Grin

Activity: 215
June 16, 2017, 02:29:33 PM

Yet you have absolutely nothing to counter his point.

Everybody comes here and makes the question: what's good about this coin.

Nobody has a single fuckin answer, not one, just "great developer".

What did the developer do?

Write one post in very poor english where he doesn't even specify where's ECC heading.

Do you even guys understand how comparable services work? Like Sia?

The fact that this coint is worth 1-100-1000-1000000 satoshis is close to meaningless to anybody apart the investor.

The real case use is a renter that says "what is the best storage I can use, how much I'm gonna pay for the bandwidth, how much I'm gonna pay for the storage, ecc, ecc"?

If you go on siahub:

http://siahub.info/

You can see the prices for hosting files on a much more mature network and a much more developed coin.

The price of sia is absolutely meaningless as well to anybody by the investors.

It's the hosts that set the prices, collateral and bandwidth. Sia can double the price, it doesn't matter, hosts will compete by lowering the fees.

You guys here provide no information, no value to the discussion, you have absolutely no argument to explain why this coin's good at all.

99 % you bought at the peak and now are desperately trying to motivate people to bail you out.

Meanwhile there's absolutely no discussion on the technology that ECC provides or how it distinguishes from other similar coins like storj or sia.

Great developer? Who is he? Name? What are his credentials. More serious coins have entire development teams, roadmaps, here? I can see nothing. There is barely a functioning wallet.

Keep begging everywhere (where you the guy on the trollbox slack trying to pump ecc?) so people buy it.

Come at me next month and say that ECC doubled it's value, you'll still miss all of my previous points. Wish you at least to make some money with it. Bye.
June 16, 2017, 01:59:42 PM
V2.4.7.5
The balance of the wallet is not correct, the coin is lost, how do you find it???

Try a repairwallet in the console from the wallet. If that don't help, then close your wallet and start again with the rescan=1 enabled in the config file. Don't forget to put rescan=0 when your wallet has started

OK problem solved thank you。。。 Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1076
June 16, 2017, 01:51:48 PM
Any idea while for a couple of days, each stake was about 14000 ECC (on a total wallet of 9-10mil) and now the past 3 stakes have been ~2000 ECC and then two stakes of ~200 ECC?  Big differences in these stake values and am not sure why --- wallet total has remained the same.

maybe due to popularity many are buying it now and staking it at once??
look at the crazy buy walls for this coin

What does this coin do that makes it stand out from other coins? File storage and messaging are being done by a lot of other coins.

what what made it stand out was its value was 1 satoshi  Grin
it was a steal at that price

now with proper development it can rise like dgb or many other coins, maybe even top 100 or top 75

Nobody asks you to invest. If you do your resource then you can make a desicion for yourself. I think everybody here respects your desicion not to invest, I and other think its worth to invest....maybe you can also respect that.

Thank you!
June 16, 2017, 01:41:53 PM

Activity: 24
June 16, 2017, 01:39:12 PM
Any idea while for a couple of days, each stake was about 14000 ECC (on a total wallet of 9-10mil) and now the past 3 stakes have been ~2000 ECC and then two stakes of ~200 ECC?  Big differences in these stake values and am not sure why --- wallet total has remained the same.

What does this coin do that makes it stand out from other coins? File storage and messaging are being done by a lot of other coins.

now with proper development it can rise like dgb or many other coins, maybe even top 100 or top 75
June 16, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
Last answer means: nothing.

This coin does not stand out in any way from a technological point of view.

People do not realize that some of us are interested in the real use and technology behind a coin, not just the price.

Some other just want to speculate and push you to buy so they can dump on you.

That's the truth.

If you read the message history of people hyping this coin you may get the idea of who's trying to hype it Wink

And those that are not new you can see a similar pattern on previous shitcoins they tried to pump in the past and now are basically abandoned.

U obviously have no money to buy the "real coins wit real use and real technology" so U are here trying to make fun of a small project...

leave now and better spend ur money to buy bitcoin or eth...Oh wait you dont have $2500 lol so u will leave your dumb comments on a small coin with a good developer 

legendary
June 16, 2017, 01:30:52 PM
V2.4.7.5

Try a repairwallet in the console from the wallet. If that don't help, then close your wallet and start again with the rescan=1 enabled in the config file. Don't forget to put rescan=0 when your wallet has started
June 16, 2017, 01:29:45 PM
***Amazingly Insightful Comments***

Welcome to the main ECC thread!  I see you've migrated from the price prediction thread to the main ECC thread to share your great insight.  Please continue to enlighten us while I continue staking.
June 16, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
V2.4.7.5
Activity: 215
June 16, 2017, 12:48:48 PM
Last answer means: nothing.

This coin does not stand out in any way from a technological point of view.

People do not realize that some of us are interested in the real use and technology behind a coin, not just the price.

Some other just want to speculate and push you to buy so they can dump on you.

That's the truth.

If you read the message history of people hyping this coin you may get the idea of who's trying to hype it Wink

And those that are not new you can see a similar pattern on previous shitcoins they tried to pump in the past and now are basically abandoned.
legendary
June 16, 2017, 12:47:00 PM

This is because the first time you got stake over all your coins at once, then you got a stake of 14000 ecc, that will also create stake...but smaller and so on. Later on you will see that the 9-10mil will get high stake again...don't worry that is all normal, it works like that for more then 3 years now.
June 16, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

ECC is already top 75!!!! It is #71 on coinmarketcap and rising
June 16, 2017, 12:41:37 PM

June 16, 2017, 12:27:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: