Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 54. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 09:35:37 AM
I am looking at staking but what does "PoS 25% annual rewards" mean? Do you get your reward once in a year or every day? And how long does the wallet has to be online?

Not once a year and neither every day as a rule. You will get rewarded for the coins that are in your wallet, as there are many wallets with coins, everybody will get their share when your weight (days without reward, time online, qty of coins) is becoming "heavy". For you to receive the stake you need to be online...to increase your weight you don't..... so it can happen that you stay offline for a week and when you come online you wallet starts to receive coins after a few seconds.

I didn't ask the question, but helped me out non the less.
Thank you so much!

maybe because BTC dow - from 3k to 2.2 k now
all altcoins down when BTC drop and soon up again Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 09:24:48 AM
I am looking at staking but what does "PoS 25% annual rewards" mean? Do you get your reward once in a year or every day? And how long does the wallet has to be online?

Not once a year and neither every day as a rule. You will get rewarded for the coins that are in your wallet, as there are many wallets with coins, everybody will get their share when your weight (days without reward, time online, qty of coins) is becoming "heavy". For you to receive the stake you need to be online...to increase your weight you don't..... so it can happen that you stay offline for a week and when you come online you wallet starts to receive coins after a few seconds.

I didn't ask the question, but helped me out non the less.
Thank you so much!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty
June 15, 2017, 09:22:33 AM
thepricedownquickly Embarrassed

Why price down
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 15, 2017, 08:47:33 AM
Are these wallet.dat old backups from some years ago?

checked some wallets from 2015 and my newest wallet from 2016.nov - everytime the same message.

Then wait for Griffith...maybe he knows a solution...I don't
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
June 15, 2017, 08:39:15 AM

checked some wallets from 2015 and my newest wallet from 2016.nov - everytime the same message.
legendary
June 15, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

Try this... close your wallet. Now take out your wallet.dat from the ECCoin folder and put it on a save place (desktop). Now start the wallet and see if it works normally. If it does, close the wallet and go to the ECCoin folder again, there is a new wallet.dat....throw it in the wastebin and paste the wallet.dat that you saved on your desktop in the ECCoin folder again. Start your wallet and see if it the problem is still there.

...thanks mdtspain... but i already tried this.
the fresh wallet was synced without problems.

In the meanwhile I'll try to find out if I have some older wallet.dat backup that works.

I'm having the same problems, with my backed up wallet.dat.
The new wallet just won't accept it..xD
But i'm on a windows 7 x64 PC.
Trying some things but looking forward to some suggestions aswell. (=

Some are..
But the latest one has to be from a couple of months ago.

Hmmm...be carefull...If you still have the old wallet as well, then maybe you could try to start them...but... first rename the present ECCoin folder ECCoin1. Then start the old wallet, put the backup in it and close it. Then ..... and here is the risky part... take out the wallet.dat and swith... not replace!!!! To see if that does the trick...but be very careful if there are coins in the new wallet....you can loose the coins if you don't do this correctly

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2017, 08:27:31 AM
New ECC wallet ready  Dev no interested this wallet , who DONATE sell for only 0.07BTC

Add new GUI+Buttons

• Website
    Bitcointalk
    Twitter
    Slack
    Coinmarketcap
    Explorer
    Coinexchange.io

Activity: 316
June 15, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

Try this... close your wallet. Now take out your wallet.dat from the ECCoin folder and put it on a save place (desktop). Now start the wallet and see if it works normally. If it does, close the wallet and go to the ECCoin folder again, there is a new wallet.dat....throw it in the wastebin and paste the wallet.dat that you saved on your desktop in the ECCoin folder again. Start your wallet and see if it the problem is still there.

In the meanwhile I'll try to find out if I have some older wallet.dat backup that works.

Some are..
But the latest one has to be from a couple of months ago.
legendary
June 15, 2017, 08:10:27 AM
Hey should i wait updated version of wallet or the latest wallet work?

If the latest wallet work, where can i find the download link?

In the OP or on the website
legendary
June 15, 2017, 08:09:17 AM

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
June 15, 2017, 08:07:45 AM
Hey should i wait updated version of wallet or the latest wallet work?

If the latest wallet work, where can i find the download link?
Activity: 316
June 15, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

Activity: 49
June 15, 2017, 07:52:00 AM
Looking forward to see the website re-design, keep up the good work everyone  Cheesy
Also ECC on Bittrex? The future looks bright, glad to see this community growing!
legendary
June 15, 2017, 07:47:45 AM

Activity: 5
June 15, 2017, 07:45:31 AM
Was told ecc applied to Bitrex, is this true?

Yes, some 5 hours ago....waiting for their response.

Lovely can't wait to see wat happens next!
Activity: 89
June 15, 2017, 07:35:53 AM
June 15, 2017, 07:32:42 AM

legendary
June 15, 2017, 07:26:40 AM
Hi Griffith,
  happy to see you are still working on ECC - big thanks for the update!

Hi,

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.  I started receiving the following error today, and after updating to the newest wallet I receive the same error.  The error prevents me from opening the wallet.  It says:  Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of Eccoin  - and then it forces a shut down.

Delete your wallet and get the newest one on the website. even if you have 0.2.4.9 try doing this. it should help

Have this problem too.
I downloaded the newest linux 64 wallet an hour ago and it still shows the message above. is this a old bin?

June 15, 2017, 07:17:08 AM
Hi Griffith,
  happy to see you are still working on ECC - big thanks for the update!

Hi,

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.  I started receiving the following error today, and after updating to the newest wallet I receive the same error.  The error prevents me from opening the wallet.  It says:  Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of Eccoin  - and then it forces a shut down.

Delete your wallet and get the newest one on the website. even if you have 0.2.4.9 try doing this. it should help

Have this problem too.
I downloaded the newest linux 64 wallet an hour ago and it still shows the message above. is this a old bin?
legendary
June 15, 2017, 06:55:34 AM
Was told ecc applied to Bitrex, is this true?

Yes, some 5 hours ago....waiting for their response.
Pages:
Jump to: