Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 55. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 06:16:06 AM
Was told ecc applied to Bitrex, is this true?
Activity: 17
June 15, 2017, 06:00:09 AM
hi guys sorry to stay on this but i really want to get my ecc off the exchange and into the wallet.

OSX. got it working with the 2 bootstraps, but after it finally opens it still says "out of sync" in red. is that normal? i got a decent answer before but followed up to be 100% certain before i start depositing. the answer seemed to imply it was normal... but being extra cautious. thanks so much.

very excited about ecc Smiley wish i could help with the site, but i'm only a graphics guy. i work wth a developer but i'm sure people are on the case already.

It is normal, your coins won't show up untill your wallet passed the date/hour/minute.. that you have send the coins from the exchange to your wallet adress.

Out of sync means nothing else than that your wallet is downloading the missing blocks that are in the blockchain.

Nobody can touch or receive the coins that are send to your addres.

THANKS! Smiley feeling totally confident now. will try a small amount to be perfectly certain. i appreciate your time!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 15, 2017, 05:57:50 AM
/ECCoin:0.2.4.9/ Download link?

In the OP as allways.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 15, 2017, 05:54:57 AM
hi guys sorry to stay on this but i really want to get my ecc off the exchange and into the wallet.

OSX. got it working with the 2 bootstraps, but after it finally opens it still says "out of sync" in red. is that normal? i got a decent answer before but followed up to be 100% certain before i start depositing. the answer seemed to imply it was normal... but being extra cautious. thanks so much.

very excited about ecc Smiley wish i could help with the site, but i'm only a graphics guy. i work wth a developer but i'm sure people are on the case already.

It is normal, your coins won't show up untill your wallet passed the date/hour/minute.. that you have send the coins from the exchange to your wallet adress.

Out of sync means nothing else than that your wallet is downloading the missing blocks that are in the blockchain.

Nobody can touch or receive the coins that are send to your addres.
Activity: 17
June 15, 2017, 05:39:11 AM

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 15, 2017, 05:35:43 AM
/ECCoin:0.2.4.9/ Download link?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
The same logo of old ECC on that exchange.
Im wondering where can I sold 5m ecc coins that I have in my wallet........As I knew, this is the same dev for this two coins. What is hapening? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

two logos does not mean two different coins. they are the same coin. they are just using old logo

1.OK, you say that this is the same coin from the year 2013/14, which I bought on MINPAL Stock Exchange, which no longer exists .... only to this coin changed his name?
2.Is there another option that is also the ECC from 2013/2014 no longer exists and behind everithing is the same operator (DEV)?
3.Does this mean that coins from the old wallet no longer exist? Huh Huh

[/quote]

this is the SAME ecc that was on mintpal a long time ago. yes. i was the dev that took over ECC in august of 2014, so yes. it is still me. coins from old wallets assuming they were on the right chain back then (wow there was a lot of forking) do still exist
legendary
June 15, 2017, 02:12:06 AM
Hi everyone,

A few of you have expressed dislikes for the current website we have and we get it. The CU team feels the same way. I am not good at front end design but i can make it do almost anything behind the scenes.

So, this is what the team has come up with. we have uploaded the base of the websites front end code here: https://github.com/CryptoUnited/CU-website-design complete with html, css, js, and images. We would like everyone here to help us redesign the UI for the website. A few of you have mentioned that you are designers and would be able to help so here is your chance. Just download the code and get started

When you are happy with your submission, send us a few screen shots of the new pages in an email at [email protected] and we will take a look. Just make sure the subject line is for the email is:     Website Front End Redesign

be sure to include your bitcointalk name and ecc address with your submissions

Have fun!

-Griffith
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 02:08:45 AM
Im wondering where can I sold 5m ecc coins that I have in my wallet........As I knew, this is the same dev for this two coins. What is hapening? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[/quote]

two logos does not mean two different coins. they are the same coin. they are just using old logo

1.OK, you say that this is the same coin from the year 2013/14, which I bought on MINPAL Stock Exchange, which no longer exists .... only to this coin changed his name?
2.Is there another option that is also the ECC from 2013/2014 no longer exists and behind everithing is the same operator (DEV)?
3.Does this mean that coins from the old wallet no longer exist? Huh Huh

Activity: 74
Merit: 15
June 15, 2017, 02:03:16 AM

Did as directed, coins are back and wallet has synced. Removed the rescan command. I'm going to let it run for while before I restart it. I'll let you know... THANKS!

Followup: Made some transfers, in and out, super fast and no problems. Final test will be staking, will advise. Again, thanks to Griffith for all the work he has put into this project.

Great. Saw your message earlier, but was on mobile phone and could not log in to answer. Had similar situation before and Griffith suggested that too.
That "rescan=1" can make some magic, hum? Cheesy

Glad to know it is solved.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
June 14, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

Loaded up new wallet, no coins at all now. Well, .4 coins but not 58 million! Any ideas?

try rescanning

open the wallet. go settings > options > open configuration file then add

rescan=1

on a new line at the bottom. save the file. restart wallet. after it rescans (can take a little while) it should show all of your coins. and you can remove rescan from the configuration file

(if i missed anyones questions, sorry, there were a lot of posts today)

Did as directed, coins are back and wallet has synced. Removed the rescan command. I'm going to let it run for while before I restart it. I'll let you know... THANKS!

Followup: Made some transfers, in and out, super fast and no problems. Final test will be staking, will advise. Again, thanks to Griffith for all the work he has put into this project.
Activity: 2
June 14, 2017, 10:58:30 PM
Team,

I can't make it work on OSX10.12.5

Tried with kiklos bootstrap and new one as well and no luck.

The Wallet just stays on "loading block index" and that's it.

Can someone post a guide to do it on OSX ? Or a video, I know it will be helpful for future users as well Smiley

Thanks,

David.

Give it some time to load the block index.....as it says. It's a big blockchain...give it time.

Thanks... now it is syncing.

Hey guys this thread is silent today what is going on? Cheesy

Let's not lose hope! Good things to come soon.

If any questions about OSX Wallet installation arises, please let me know.

legendary
June 14, 2017, 08:56:29 PM
Hope you improve this because how am I supposed to find nodes? I used the ones provided on the first page of this thread and that didnt help at all. You are the developer and with all due respect, kindly help out, the wallet should at least have some kind of primitive stability that allows non-devs to use it without having to post messages like mine. My opinion of course

Even if you have 0.2.4.9. try deleting it and redownloading the wallet. get the peer list off of https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/ECC and add it to your config file. then open the wallet and it should get more network connnections

Shocked Shocked Shocked :oWTF Huh Huh Huh Huh   https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC

How does the PoS stake work?  Some questions...

1)  How much time do you need to contribute to receive stakes?  How often are stakes paid out? 

2)  What is the typical stake size?  Does having a larger wallet increase the size of the stake you receive?

3)  What happens if you close your wallet overnight, then re-open?  Is your network time contribution saved or does it reset each time you open/close/re-open the wallet? 

1) maybe up to a few days to start, but after that it should be a few hours until next stake. stakes mature after 50 blocks

2) stake size depends on number of inputs. more coins is typically more rewards yes.

3) unsure what this question is asking. the longer your wallet is open the more you will stake if that helps any.

Hi,

If anyone could help me out I would be very grateful.  I started receiving the following error today, and after updating to the newest wallet I receive the same error.  The error prevents me from opening the wallet.  It says:  Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of Eccoin  - and then it forces a shut down.

Delete your wallet and get the newest one on the website. even if you have 0.2.4.9 try doing this. it should help

Load up new wallet, no coins at all now. Well, .4 coins but not 58 million! Any ideas?

try rescanning

open the wallet. go settings > options > open configuration file then add

rescan=1

on a new line at the bottom. save the file. restart wallet. after it rescans (can take a little while) it should show all of your coins. and you can remove rescan from the configuration file

Does the wallet keep staking once unlocked and turn of the computer? Or do I need to keep it running all day/night?

to stake your computer must be on

(if i missed anyones questions, sorry, there were a lot of posts today)
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 08:54:26 PM
Anyone know why all of a sudden, a boatload of ECC that I had confirmed & Available is now listed as "Immature" and "with 1 confirmations, will be available after 50"Huh

What changed?Huh What's going on?

EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me. 50 mil changed to immature then, after latest release, disappeared completely leaving .5 coins. I'm sure it's fixable but, thats a lot of money right now and it would hurt to loose it!  Sad

Its just your coins generating extra stake. When the stake is added, the WHOLE balance which staked is immature until 50 confirms. Should only take around 1 hour.

Great --- so that means a stake is incoming?  What I receive back should be more than I started with?

Yes. The stake will already be added to your balance. Both the stake, and the amount used to generate it will take 50 confirms to mature.

Cool ---- it's been pending for hours now, much longer than 1 hour.  Should it take this long?  What could the holdup be?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
June 14, 2017, 08:19:09 PM
Anyone know why all of a sudden, a boatload of ECC that I had confirmed & Available is now listed as "Immature" and "with 1 confirmations, will be available after 50"Huh

EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me. 50 mil changed to immature then, after latest release, disappeared completely leaving .5 coins. I'm sure it's fixable but, thats a lot of money right now and it would hurt to loose it!  Sad

Its just your coins generating extra stake. When the stake is added, the WHOLE balance which staked is immature until 50 confirms. Should only take around 1 hour.

Great --- so that means a stake is incoming?  What I receive back should be more than I started with?

Yes. The stake will already be added to your balance. Both the stake, and the amount used to generate it will take 50 confirms to mature.
Activity: 46
June 14, 2017, 08:16:49 PM
Hey guys, anyone know when/how ECC could be added to the Blockfolio app (or even cyptocompare.com)? Cheers
Activity: 45
June 14, 2017, 08:01:50 PM
The wallet works fine?, and, when ECC will be add to other exchange? what it is?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 14, 2017, 07:48:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
June 14, 2017, 07:41:34 PM

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 07:39:58 PM
I can see a lot of people are hoping to reach some exchange.. but why we don't take a look at nvo?

It seems that they have (or targets) a wallet plugin, thus the work to be added could be done by someone external from the (future?) platform

Anyway, it's just a thought, the roadmap is for the moment clear, but we could investigate on this side.

Great night to everyone, and Griffith, keep it up  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: