Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 64. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
June 12, 2017, 05:47:51 PM
We can first go with hitBTC and Cryptopia or other smaller but relieable exchanges. This will boost the price to mininum 40 sats. Once pricing has been stablized there and development is in good procress we can talk about Bittrex which requires a moon suit^^, targeting areas far above 100 sats.

Cheers
Agree, it's better to start from the bottom until big platform like Poloniex or Bittrex.

The coin is already on a small exchange, why go for another small exchange?

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
June 12, 2017, 05:40:53 PM
i agree whit alexius , dont jump too far, u can break your neck, try whit baby steps, Cryptopia , Livecoin ,Novaexchange, let the words spread around ( see how Mooncoin and they have the same goal ..Bitrrex))
Activity: 336
June 12, 2017, 05:38:24 PM
We can first go with hitBTC and Cryptopia or other smaller but relieable exchanges. This will boost the price to mininum 40 sats. Once pricing has been stablized there and development is in good procress we can talk about Bittrex which requires a moon suit^^, targeting areas far above 100 sats.

Cheers
Agree, it's better to start from the bottom until big platform like Poloniex or Bittrex.
Activity: 197
Merit: 11
June 12, 2017, 05:29:29 PM
make a tutorial on how to compile on linux vps (CentOS 6) please.
Code:
make -f makefile.unix
make: *** No rule to make target `../build/version.o', needed by `ECCoind'.  Stop.

thank you

June 12, 2017, 04:54:42 PM
IMO Bittrex is the only choice we have.
Poloniex picks the coins they want, not the other way arround.

But... more and more traders are switching to Bittrex the last few weeks.
If there is a way we could get this to Bittrex, 100SAT will be reached before the end of this summer.

With kind regards

Goldmaxx

Agreed, this makes sense. We could waste a lot of resources on Polo and get nothing. Bittrex first.

June 12, 2017, 04:52:31 PM
Good News Everyone,

The new wallets are up on the website. (OSX will be released tomorrow)

You can either head on over to http://www.cryptounited.io and download the ecc wallets from the coins section or follow the links on the OP.

https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-win32.exe
https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-win64.exe
https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-deb32
https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-deb64

This wallet was a HUGEEE upgrade from the last one. so it is possible that there are some bugs left that i didnt find during testing.

If you have any issues or notice any bugs that you would like to report with the new wallet, you can either:
1) create an issue on the github (http://www.github.com/greg-griffith/eccoin)
2) send us an email on the contact section of the website.
3) post in slack(PM or support channel)
4) PM me on bitcointalk
5) Post about it on this forum.

Over this next week, I would like to ask the community to help us get this coin listed on another exchange. We are hoping for either bittrex or poloniex. Any discussion on which people think would be better is encouraged. or any other input of any kind.

The CryptoUnited team is also working on updating sections of the website. as well as making more podcast and videos to expand our current youtube channel with more information helpful for the cryptocurrency community in general.

This coin is going to change the way people think about crypto currencies

-Griffith

Should most likely start with Bittrex. Poloniex is tough nut to crack.

Activity: 336
June 12, 2017, 04:21:03 PM
I wanna buy some ECC but I have never used coinexchange.io, is it a reliable exchange? I am willing to put a few BTC in it, I wanna be able to withdraw a few days/weeks later
T'inquiète pas ce site est sérieux j'ai deja fait pluseurs retrait et depot
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2017, 03:12:46 PM
Please dont apply to any exchange until i can get home tonight and patch the code for staking.

It this it is bad to submit when the code has a known bug in it
Activity: 137
June 12, 2017, 02:58:25 PM
Sync is very slow on this wallet --- am  I missing nodes?

Can someone post the steps to backup this wallet and the best way to upgrade the wallet?

Any additional forums or reddits for this coin to continue discussion?

Seems need bootstrap for fast sync . it will jump to latest block ( at least it will not from the start  sync download ) . So we dont need to sync long time to up to date download block ,
Dev said he will post bootstrap soon. Please be patient I am waiting bootstrap too  Smiley

I am making a bootstrap now. I will make it available for Griffith so he can publish it when he comes back from work.

Great --- what are realistic price targets for near/mid/far term?  Just how likely is it for this coin to be adopted by the bigger exchanges in the near future?  Right now, volume is so low on the one exchange that ECC is listed on....

We can not give price targets. We are seeing this week what the requirements are for Bittrex and if they want to list us. You all can help us with that.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

What's missing from that list?  I see the logo up is currently pretty good but could use a little tweaking to get it to be perfect and standalone.  I've taken a quick crack at it --- I'm sure more can be done by pros w/ better tools than MS Paint:

Maybe a way to incorporate the two 'C's into the logo in a clever & eye-pleasing way. 
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 12, 2017, 02:32:44 PM

Can someone post the steps to backup this wallet and the best way to upgrade the wallet?

Seems need bootstrap for fast sync . it will jump to latest block ( at least it will not from the start  sync download ) . So we dont need to sync long time to up to date download block ,
Dev said he will post bootstrap soon. Please be patient I am waiting bootstrap too  Smiley

I am making a bootstrap now. I will make it available for Griffith so he can publish it when he comes back from work.

Great --- what are realistic price targets for near/mid/far term?  Just how likely is it for this coin to be adopted by the bigger exchanges in the near future?  Right now, volume is so low on the one exchange that ECC is listed on....

We can not give price targets. We are seeing this week what the requirements are for Bittrex and if they want to list us. You all can help us with that.
June 12, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

Great --- what are realistic price targets for near/mid/far term?  Just how likely is it for this coin to be adopted by the bigger exchanges in the near future?  Right now, volume is so low on the one exchange that ECC is listed on....
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 12, 2017, 01:37:42 PM
The new version of wallet sync slow, there are more nodes?
legendary
June 12, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

legendary
June 12, 2017, 01:29:37 PM
I wanna buy some ECC but I have never used coinexchange.io, is it a reliable exchange? I am willing to put a few BTC in it, I wanna be able to withdraw a few days/weeks later

Yes, coinexchange.io is solid. I have encountered no problems over there and also the support is good.
Activity: 300
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
June 12, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

June 12, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
Sync is very slow on this wallet --- am  I missing nodes?

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 01:06:22 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 12, 2017, 11:48:42 AM
Hi everyone,

With the massive update released last night there was bound to be a bug somewhere. 11,000 updated lines of code is hard to review effectively in one weekend. It turns out there was a staking bug. There is a typo that prevents the wallet from staking. It was found and fixed this morning. However upon staking, the wallet showed all staking transactions as 0's in the gui and it looked like coins had randomly disappeared when they had not. I checked the chain itself and the staking is fine. So this was only a display error. To prevent a panic with people thinking that their coins had disappeared, i wont release the staking patch until i get home tonight and can fix the gui display issue.

Everything else in the new wallet does work. Sending and receving coins does work fine.

I have removed the new wallets temporarily until a fix comes out tonight. OSX wallets will also be out tonight with the fix.

Sorry about this hiccup in the coins development.

-Griffith

Got it! Thanks Griffith!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
Hi everyone,

With the massive update released last night there was bound to be a bug somewhere. 11,000 updated lines of code is hard to review effectively in one weekend. It turns out there was a staking bug. There is a typo that prevents the wallet from staking. It was found and fixed this morning. However upon staking, the wallet showed all staking transactions as 0's in the gui and it looked like coins had randomly disappeared when they had not. I checked the chain itself and the staking is fine. So this was only a display error. To prevent a panic with people thinking that their coins had disappeared, i wont release the staking patch until i get home tonight and can fix the gui display issue.

Everything else in the new wallet does work. Sending and receving coins does work fine.

I have removed the new wallets temporarily until a fix comes out tonight. OSX wallets will also be out tonight with the fix.

Sorry about this hiccup in the coins development.

-Griffith
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
June 12, 2017, 11:38:04 AM
I tried to download the wallet but nothing works is there a wallet or it's something I have to wait for? Sorry if it's in the thread somewhere then I missed it. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: