Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 62. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 13, 2017, 06:21:51 AM
You said the previous owner premined 500m, how can we be sure that he cannot access this wallet anymore? Or that this is just a simple pump and dump?

hmmm...are you serious with your question?

Yes. As he said on his main post "Premine: 500 million coins to original dev (Not me)". I would like to know if the old dev can still access his wallet.

I personally think (but I can't be sure) that he sold his premise in april,2014 on the Mintpal Exchange.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 06:19:28 AM
Great stuff! Keep up the awesome work!

I think there were few comments re: logo re-design.

Ive been a designer for the past 12+ years and willing to help out if you are looking for help with the re-design of the logo

It would definitely help towards having a professional presence socially as well as when ECC get listed on the bigger exchanges

let me know if you need help

thanks

Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 06:19:14 AM
You said the previous owner premined 500m, how can we be sure that he cannot access this wallet anymore? Or that this is just a simple pump and dump?

Yes. As he said on his main post "Premine: 500 million coins to original dev (Not me)". I would like to know if the old dev can still access his wallet.

And with the pump and dump I mean the old dev dumping all of his coins on the market crashing the price.
legendary
June 13, 2017, 06:11:07 AM

Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 13, 2017, 05:58:31 AM
E-CurrencyCoin  让更多中国人认识,努力推广ECC ,QQ群一起交流 319748986 欢迎新加入朋友 每人 赠送10000个ECC Smiley Smiley Smiley
E-currencycoin lets more Chinese people know, try to promote the ECC, QQ group to communicate 319748986 and welcome new friends to give away 10,000 ECC Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 89
June 13, 2017, 05:56:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2017, 05:03:58 AM
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the support you have shown so far. Everyone on the CryptoUnited team appreciates it.  I just want to make a quick post so everyone knows what to expect in the next week and a general outline of the next month or two.

A lot of people are asking for more questions about the coin, how it works, and what can be expected in the future and I haven't been able to exactly point them anywhere. I do take responsibility for not having all of the proper resources for people to do their research on the coin up quite yet. To be honest, I didn't think the popularity would jump up so fast after the wallet release and thought I would still have a few quieter days to push out some technical papers and roadmap related materials while people slowly took notice.

So I would like to outline what the team is working on over the next week.

I will be working with our other web dev to push out the next set of updates to the website that includes reorganizing the coin page and including a few pages about the parts of the E-Currency Coin project. The pages on the different parts of the project will include information about the technology going into the coin, the network it runs on, and our mini projects that we are working on to go with the coin. We have also gotten a lot of positive feedback about the 10 videos that are out so far and would like to continue to expand our video library so our designers will be working on making more videos and other media for our youtube channel. Our marketing person who is running the twitter will continue to do marketing. A community member has volunteered to get us started on an electron wallet GUI alternative that will be available for ECC in the future. Instead of having the same old gui in the wallet that other coins have had for so long we are going to be building a better cross platform gui that will run on top of electron which is the same software that was used to make Slack.

The number updates to the actual coin code itself will actually be slowing down a bit over the next week while we work on catching up on all the other content.

Just as important as the coin, is the community that surrounds it.

A lot of you are new to the cryptocurrency scene and blockchain technology in general and at CryptoUnited we feel that it is not only important to make a superior product to our altcoin competitors but also teach the community about the product and technology so that it is better understood what is actually going on and why it is important. I personally feel, as a long time member of it, that the bitcoin community has recently suffered a rather large disconnect between the people actually working on the coin and the people using it. As I see new people getting into blockchain tech I notice that they are starting to struggle to understand what makes blockchain so special. Partly because no one is willing to help or teach the new people anymore and partly because the number of scams going on is climbing rapidly. As a member of the ECC community, if you have a question or don't understand how or why something works, dont be afraid to message a CU member and ask. We will try our best to either explain it to you or point you to a reliable resource that will explain what is going on and expand your understanding of how this all works.

-Griffith

note: if you find a bug or see something that has an error that should be fixed please PM me and i will address the issue as soon as i can
Activity: 36
June 13, 2017, 04:59:03 AM
Hi, project seems solid but logo on coinmarketcap is still not very professional... maybe a quick fix that could help somehow
Activity: 68
June 13, 2017, 04:31:35 AM
Guys I will be doing a 1,000,000 ECC giveaway on Twitter to celebrate the 20 Sat mark =) Please vote to see where I should give it to 1 person, 20, 50, or 100 https://twitter.com/TheK1ng33k/status/874475673083138048

My first giveaway was giving away 100 NEM/XEM to 115 people. I think that is we all do a bit to get people to hear and learn about ECC, it will go sky high. I'm making videos on both of my Youtube channels, Spanish and English, people are loving ECC. Hope that Griffith keep the hard work hard. I will keep preaching about ECC to those poor souls that dont know about it  Grin
legendary
June 13, 2017, 04:07:56 AM
build files for daemons were fixed. full build folders in right place as well
legendary
June 13, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
an osx wallet has been uploaded

https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/eccoin-osx.dmg

it is an older version.we are having a lot of trouble compiling the new version for OSX
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 03:16:09 AM
Thanks a lot Griffith Smiley
you are the best
all work perfect now

regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 13, 2017, 03:06:13 AM
Any plans of launching on any other exchange?

Cryptopia or bittrex?

To list on cryptopia they must just pay a small amount and list it.

And what is the status on POS, Messaging features for June 2017 plans?
White paper?
June 13, 2017, 02:29:03 AM
any have transaction Status: conflicted?Huh?

If that is with staking...yes that happens, your wallet will stake again with a value a bit higher until it finds the reward

i withdraw ECC coin from coinexchange to my wallet on PC

where is a problem?
legendary
June 13, 2017, 02:23:09 AM

If that is with staking...yes that happens, your wallet will stake again with a value a bit higher until it finds the reward
June 13, 2017, 02:17:05 AM
Activity: 54
June 13, 2017, 01:42:20 AM
Are windows wallet updated now? and did u patch the stake bug?

yes. and i am currently working on the OSX wallet

I still see graphic glitch in in wallet intro of windows. Hope so u know about it.

yes. we arent going to fix it. it is a picture you see for 10 seconds while the wallet opens. and we are throwing out the GUI and completely redoing it for the storage node code release. so it isnt worth fixing

Yes thats fine. as long as current wallet can perform staking and sync properly.
legendary
June 13, 2017, 01:16:45 AM

I still see graphic glitch in in wallet intro of windows. Hope so u know about it.

yes. we arent going to fix it. it is a picture you see for 10 seconds while the wallet opens. and we are throwing out the GUI and completely redoing it for the storage node code release. so it isnt worth fixing
Activity: 54
June 13, 2017, 01:07:37 AM

legendary
June 13, 2017, 01:05:03 AM

Pages:
Jump to: