Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 60. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
June 13, 2017, 09:14:09 PM
Seems like we are going down.

Maybe it's just the natural correction. Everything that goes up - goes down. See you guys at 10 satoshi to buy back. Smiley

Price is at all time high and you say it's going down. I understand you try to accumulate but this is just hilariously too weak of an attempt to drive the price down Smiley) If something can go up, it will also go down, just like everything else..
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 08:40:51 PM
Hey guys, any idea how coins get added to Blockfolio app? Do they just scan the exchanges or does they need to be submitted? Cheers!
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
June 13, 2017, 07:12:01 PM

can anyone help me with this issue. its like this for hours...

read first post of this page

wallet stuck at 21 hours left, connecting to peers now. Previously up to date and 1 connection, balance out of sync. I use other core wallets and this is the only one giving me issues.  Anyone can help?

I'm stuck as well on 2.4.8 wallet, at block 1476350, anyone has a node with latest wallet ?
EDIT: Now it's on 1477680, still only this connection:

{
"addr" : "129.21.131.183:19118",
"services" : "1",
"lastsend" : 1497397433,
"lastrecv" : 1497397429,
"conntime" : 1497396565,
"version" : 60030,
"subver" : "/ECCoin:2.4.7.7/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 1477707,
"banscore" : 5
}
Activity: 13
June 13, 2017, 06:23:37 PM
wallet stuck at 21 hours left, connecting to peers now. Previously up to date and 1 connection, balance out of sync. I use other core wallets and this is the only one giving me issues.  Anyone can help?
Activity: 35
June 13, 2017, 06:11:16 PM
I waited for the website to add the new wallet and I just downloaded it on Windows 10. I don't want the data directory on my SSD (c: drive) but I'm having an issue...

On the target path for the shortcut icon I added -datadir=d:\ecc\ecc and it still adds the data directory to the AppData/Roaming folder. I also tried adding datadir=d:\ecc\ecc to the .conf file and still no luck it keeps adding the data directory to the default location.

Any suggestions on how I can control the location of the data directory would be greatly appreciated  Smiley
ok done my wallet already sync, thanks
now the main part, is this new wallet can stake?
i already have coin in this new ecc wallet and already unlock but i dont see stake or minted in there.
is this mean stake /POS mining  not working anymore, for wallet version v0.2.4.8 (64-bit)
thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
June 13, 2017, 05:21:27 PM
I waited for the website to add the new wallet and I just downloaded it on Windows 10. I don't want the data directory on my SSD (c: drive) but I'm having an issue...

On the target path for the shortcut icon I added -datadir=d:\ecc\ecc and it still adds the data directory to the AppData/Roaming folder. I also tried adding datadir=d:\ecc\ecc to the .conf file and still no luck it keeps adding the data directory to the default location.

Any suggestions on how I can control the location of the data directory would be greatly appreciated  Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM
Need Help Here.

I have old wallet of ECC and was not aware, there was new direction in development in other way. What am I suppose to do now?

Should I download new wallet and restore old wallet into new? Where is the new wallet?

Please help me suggest here..

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 05:16:46 PM
well done, the coin seems legit!
Activity: 17
June 13, 2017, 05:15:45 PM
hi guys sorry noob here and this thread is massive! so my apologies for asking something which for sure must have been asked along the way already.
i just got the ecc wallet, it's been out of sync. osx. made a new address. bought some ecc on an exchange and want to dump it into the wallet tomorrow, but want to be careful and not lose anything to the void! am i doing something wrong re: syncing the wallet? i know with ETH i had to sync and wait like 10 hours for the chain to sync and download etc.
thanks in advance for your time.
feel free to message me so as to not clog this up with repeat answers.

Hey,

The fastest way to sync is to download the bootstrap here https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/ecc_bootstrap.zip

This bootstrap will contain the complete ECCoin folder, but is without wallet.dat

How to use:
1.) rename your ECCoin map to ECCoin2 -     User->Library->Application Support ->ECCoin
2.)unpack ECCoin-bootstrap-12-06.17.zip and rename the unpacked map ECCoin
3.)Put the map in Application Support (Mac) or ApplicationData (Windows)  User->Library->Application Support
4.)Copy your wallet.dat from ECCoin2 into ECCoin
5.) Start the wallet
6.) If necessary do a repairwallet in the console of the wallet.

thank you SOOOO much. 2 hours left for the bootstrap! i REALLY appreciate you taking the time to help.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 13, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
hi guys sorry noob here and this thread is massive! so my apologies for asking something which for sure must have been asked along the way already.
i just got the ecc wallet, it's been out of sync. osx. made a new address. bought some ecc on an exchange and want to dump it into the wallet tomorrow, but want to be careful and not lose anything to the void! am i doing something wrong re: syncing the wallet? i know with ETH i had to sync and wait like 10 hours for the chain to sync and download etc.

Hey,

The fastest way to sync is to download the bootstrap here https://www.cryptounited.io/downloads/ecc/ecc_bootstrap.zip

This bootstrap will contain the complete ECCoin folder, but is without wallet.dat

How to use:
1.) rename your ECCoin map to ECCoin2 -     User->Library->Application Support ->ECCoin
2.)unpack ECCoin-bootstrap-12-06.17.zip and rename the unpacked map ECCoin
3.)Put the map in Application Support (Mac) or ApplicationData (Windows)  User->Library->Application Support
4.)Copy your wallet.dat from ECCoin2 into ECCoin
5.) Start the wallet
6.) If necessary do a repairwallet in the console of the wallet.
MvR
Activity: 4
June 13, 2017, 05:00:06 PM
Can someone please explain how to unlock the new wallet and start staking??? I can't find any good explanation anywhere... Or is just having coins in your wallet enough? Thanks in advance!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
Hi Griffith --- great work --- keep it up!

How about updating the main CryptoUnited website a little bit to showcase ECC and to add important thing like social media links (like the information on pg 1 of this thread) , a price tracker etc?  Or creating a standalone ECC website that provides this?

Might help for those new prospective investors to take the coin very seriously and see the dedication that this team has to its development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 04:34:59 PM
How do we get this added to blockfolio app?

Thanks.
Activity: 13
June 13, 2017, 04:30:44 PM
Installed the wallet, sent 100 ECC. The amount still not showing up 40 minutes later. Wallet sync via boostrap. Only 1 peer connection available and I already restarted the wallet. Any ideas?
Activity: 17
June 13, 2017, 04:24:04 PM
Activity: 16
June 13, 2017, 01:44:20 PM
Hello Griffith, first of all thank you for the return this coin back to life. I have two questions
1) Can we stay on wallet v2.4.7.7 or we need to migrate to the new one obligatory ?
2) Today in the morning i had 3mm coins, but now i have only 1mm. Where are another 2mm?

all users should move to the new wallet.

in the debug window  type checkwallet . this detects misspent coin. (misspent in this case is the same as missing)
if there are misspent  type repairwallet . this will repair misspent coin.( they will be fixed)
close wallet
add rescan=1 to .conf file
reload wallet(will take a longer while as it rechecks)
remove rescan=1 from .conf file to speed up loading time

It worked out! Thanx!
Can you also explain the story about password we need to create?

I was too quick. It worked only when rescan=1 is in .conf file
when i delete it I lose again my coins
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 13, 2017, 01:36:45 PM
I transferred some out from the exchange, and it took about an hour to make it to my wallet even though it had over 29 confirmations in the blockchain so just have to be patient sometimes.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
June 13, 2017, 01:25:15 PM
How do you unlock the new windows wallet?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
June 13, 2017, 01:17:37 PM
So, after upgrading to the new windows wallet, all my coins (50mm) show to be immature, nothing in the "Available" or "Pending" columns, all 50 million in the Immature. What's up with that?

Update: Restarted the wallet, now I have no coins, all gone.

go to the website and download the wallet again if u r unsure if ur on the latest version.

if you upgraded and your coins are gone. add rescan=1 to your config file. close wallet, reopen, this should fix it. then remove rescan=1 from the config file.

Hello Griffith, first of all thank you for the return this coin back to life. I have two questions
1) Can we stay on wallet v2.4.7.7 or we need to migrate to the new one obligatory ?
2) Today in the morning i had 3mm coins, but now i have only 1mm. Where are another 2mm?

all users should move to the new wallet.

in the debug window  type checkwallet . this detects misspent coin. (misspent in this case is the same as missing)
if there are misspent  type repairwallet . this will repair misspent coin.( they will be fixed)
close wallet
add rescan=1 to .conf file
reload wallet(will take a longer while as it rechecks)
remove rescan=1 from .conf file to speed up loading time

Activity: 16
June 13, 2017, 01:05:33 PM
So, after upgrading to the new windows wallet, all my coins (50mm) show to be immature, nothing in the "Available" or "Pending" columns, all 50 million in the Immature. What's up with that?

Update: Restarted the wallet, now I have no coins, all gone.

go to the website and download the wallet again if u r unsure if ur on the latest version.

if you upgraded and your coins are gone. add rescan=1 to your config file. close wallet, reopen, this should fix it. then remove rescan=1 from the config file.

Pages:
Jump to: