Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 83. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2016, 03:29:09 PM
can anyone comfirm/deny that sync speeds are better? i see better results on my end, but im also on multiple gigabit ethernet.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
[insert trending meme] 人
September 12, 2016, 01:46:48 PM
i asked bleutrade to email me once they have upgraded. unsure if they will actually do so. and theres no way to check the wallet version on their site. so be cautious with that when the fork hits until we can confirm they upgraded.

EDIT:

oops. i actually goofed. i forgot to actually change the second variable i put in place. at least i caught it now instead of after the fork that it applies to took place. code is up. win wallet will be up asap. mac wallet will be posted as soon as i get a new one.

version should be 2.4.7.0 if you wish to be on the latest wallet.

good job you caught that beforehand Smiley haha

keep up the good work

hope nobody blinked and missed it .
Smiley
legendary
September 12, 2016, 10:29:16 AM
2.4.7.0 mac wallet is up. sorry about this guys. might look at another exchange. but unsure atm. bleutrade has been nice to us
Activity: 894
September 12, 2016, 09:30:52 AM
Would there be any chance to get ECC on Bittrex?

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
September 12, 2016, 02:54:06 AM
i asked bleutrade to email me once they have upgraded. unsure if they will actually do so. and theres no way to check the wallet version on their site. so be cautious with that when the fork hits until we can confirm they upgraded.

EDIT:

oops. i actually goofed. i forgot to actually change the second variable i put in place. at least i caught it now instead of after the fork that it applies to took place. code is up. win wallet will be up asap. mac wallet will be posted as soon as i get a new one.

version should be 2.4.7.0 if you wish to be on the latest wallet.
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
September 11, 2016, 04:38:33 PM

i just put the new ECC wallet up.

please update your ECC wallets before block 1005000.  thank you.

Well, that was painless! Nice job Griffith....  Glad to see ECC getting some love.

good job Griffith
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
September 11, 2016, 07:57:11 AM
Griffith, the OP needs an update.
Is there any chance you include MWC in your future plans as an active part of your developments?

I know a lot Hero Members who have sincere interest to see this Coin rising again..

will update it now since i just put the new ECC wallet up.

Well, that was painless! Nice job Griffith....  Glad to see ECC getting some love.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
September 11, 2016, 01:49:34 AM
Is there any chance you include MWC in your future plans as an active part of your developments?

I know a lot Hero Members who have sincere interest to see this Coin rising again..

Any chance for a Mac-wallet before we reach block 1005000?

if you are a mac user you will need to compile it yourself unless someone provides me with a mac wallet.

OSX is down to less than 3% marketshare. with ubuntu working with windows to make a winix system (linux windows hybrid) i dont think OSX will be around much longer anyway

edit: someone is making a mac wallet. will post when i have it

mac wallet is up

Thanks! Working nicely
legendary
September 09, 2016, 10:59:18 AM

if you are a mac user you will need to compile it yourself unless someone provides me with a mac wallet.

OSX is down to less than 3% marketshare. with ubuntu working with windows to make a winix system (linux windows hybrid) i dont think OSX will be around much longer anyway

edit: someone is making a mac wallet. will post when i have it

mac wallet is up
legendary
September 09, 2016, 08:23:42 AM

legendary
September 09, 2016, 02:12:22 AM

edit: rewrote a bit of the ann. for the people connecting to MWC. i have modified the node list to the best of my knowledge on what was in my peers.dat file. try the new list?
Activity: 255
September 08, 2016, 10:16:28 PM
any tips on syncing the MWC wallet???
Activity: 255
September 08, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

I 2nd that  Grin
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
September 08, 2016, 09:42:30 AM

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
September 07, 2016, 07:17:17 AM
Any active nodes for MWC?
Someone?

Regards

Goldmaxx
DEAD COIN....
Activity: 894
September 04, 2016, 11:14:25 AM
Any active nodes for MWC?
Someone?

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
August 31, 2016, 03:42:53 AM
actually here is the list of tested changes for the next update:

-new more efficient messaging system
-new block removal from disk to save memory
-PoS% change, it says 25% right now but thats not what it is actually doing so im going to fix it.
-some other security updates
-fix a bug where it doesn't release some memory when it closes
-some general code maintenance

only thing left to edit is block removal from disk. might need to resync to use it. still testing

Once you are finished testing, with the above changes won't this be a hard fork?
Meaning everyone should update by a certain date, if so Bleutrade & your Block explorer need to be informed.

Cool

yes, i am going to push an official version update tonight. it is hard fork that requires an update by block 1,005,000. will post new wallets shortly. i decided to hold off on the last part of the update. isnt quite working how i would like it to

edit: will announce when its up

Cool...the ECC network is getting more connections all the time. I am having 20+ meaning that it's stable and people are staking all the way. Being one of the oldest PoS coins around. It has proven that ECC is a coin to stay....acceptance is around the corner
legendary
August 30, 2016, 11:56:33 PM

-PoS% change, it says 25% right now but thats not what it is actually doing so im going to fix it.

only thing left to edit is block removal from disk. might need to resync to use it. still testing

Once you are finished testing, with the above changes won't this be a hard fork?
Meaning everyone should update by a certain date, if so Bleutrade & your Block explorer need to be informed.

Cool

yes, i am going to push an official version update tonight. it is hard fork that requires an update by block 1,005,000. will post new wallets shortly. i decided to hold off on the last part of the update. isnt quite working how i would like it to

edit: will announce when its up
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
August 25, 2016, 08:05:52 AM
Someone is minting hard... lot's of conflicting generations on my behalf.

Nice!
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 25, 2016, 05:21:26 AM

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: