Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 85. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 03, 2016, 11:53:09 AM
Griffith,
what with MWC man ? Many us have MWC but now we dont have a place to trade and any developing in MWC ? WHat we can make with MWC now ?
I dont care aboute super or ecc because dont have it but I have MWC with no market. What to do now ??
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2016, 02:21:29 AM
Bleutrade is really starting to Suck,

Over 24 hours and no response to my support ticket.  Tongue
ECCOINS Deposit still Missing.

Cool

FYI:
Support Ticket is unanswered, does anyone have any other way to contact them? 
Email / Smoke Signals  , my telepathy sucks so it is not an option.
I use the troll box , but don't see one.

post or PM me your txid.

also do the usual stuff with making sure your wallet shows the same as the BE. i honestly have been using them and have had no problems. i cant control if they respond to support tickets. you could also try restarting your wallet with a rescan
legendary
Activity: 1092
August 03, 2016, 01:01:22 AM
Bleutrade is really starting to Suck,

Over 24 hours and no response to my support ticket.  Tongue
ECCOINS Deposit still Missing.

Cool

FYI:
Support Ticket is unanswered, does anyone have any other way to contact them? 
Email / Smoke Signals  , my telepathy sucks so it is not an option.
I use the troll box , but don't see one.

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
August 02, 2016, 03:35:15 PM
MWC is dead then?  Do we have a champion outside of Griffith who can take the reigns on it?  It seems that we need to promote it back into the main stream.

Getting it listed would be a good start, wonder if poloniex would take it?
legendary
August 02, 2016, 01:42:31 PM
i do have an announcement coming to ECC some time this week.

And ECC is NOT a part of the Supercoin chain renewal if you have been reading the supercoin thread.

New development in ECC I hope? Got a lot of 'em... Grin

PS: What SuperCoin "chain renewal"? Got a lot of them too.

yes to the first

supercoins chain is over 1 gig in memory, chain removal is an attempt to cut that down so its the same size as other coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
August 02, 2016, 09:29:27 AM

And ECC is NOT a part of the Supercoin chain renewal if you have been reading the supercoin thread.

New development in ECC I hope? Got a lot of 'em... Grin

PS: What SuperCoin "chain renewal"? Got a lot of them too.
legendary
August 02, 2016, 02:58:13 AM

legendary
August 02, 2016, 02:34:08 AM
Is Bleutrade wallets for ECC working or did they fork?

Cool

there is no fork in ECC, they are working

Hmm,
Not for me, I got a deposit that is not showing up there and it has been a few hours.
Also left them a support ticket and no reply.  Tongue
Over 100 confirmations on the Block Explorer.

Cool

i just sent 10 coins to them and it was confirmed within 10 minutes. so i can confirm no fork. a support ticket would probably be best

edit: multiple transactions confirms no fork
legendary
August 02, 2016, 01:37:28 AM

Cool

Hmm,
Not for me, I got a deposit that is not showing up there and it has been a few hours.
Also left them a support ticket and no reply.  Tongue
Over 100 confirmations on the Block Explorer.

Cool
legendary
August 02, 2016, 01:32:26 AM

Cool

legendary
August 02, 2016, 01:28:06 AM

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
August 01, 2016, 03:14:42 PM
Maybe an idea for rebranding ECCoin can be European Community Coin and the use of the EURO symbol € as the image in the wallet.
E-Comerce Coin....

there is already a europecoin that does very well
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=28:whitepaper-orga-and-tech-01-2016
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
August 01, 2016, 06:08:01 AM
What with MWC coin ? After delisted on Bittrex we dont have place to trading ... ?
But I have connection to nethwork 2-3.

I also have 4 connections and staking  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
July 30, 2016, 01:05:30 PM
What with MWC coin ? After delisted on Bittrex we dont have place to trading ... ?
But I have connection to nethwork 2-3.
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
July 25, 2016, 07:06:18 PM
Maybe an idea for rebranding ECCoin can be European Community Coin and the use of the EURO symbol € as the image in the wallet.
E-Comerce Coin....

Electronic Community Commerce
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
July 21, 2016, 04:50:04 AM
E-Comerce Coin....
legendary
July 21, 2016, 01:50:00 AM
Cant getrawtransaction [verbose=0] (ECC), This to solve conflicted blocks that still need to get accepted. Transaction details give me the following information:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours''

Whats up next to fix the (?) to  accepted can you help me, is it possible to do it by dumpkey en integrate old wallet into new one?

Conflicted blocks probably won't get accepted. Your wallet will generate new PoS stake until it will be accepted. Don't worry you don't have to do anything, this is a very normal event that you will see very often.

It seems its waiting a long time or something these new PoS stake isn't seem to get working here its already a long period ago still don't see anything changing in transaction list do do with new PoS.

thats not what that post meant, he said that if you orphan a PoS block, the wallet will generate a new PoS block with those coins because the old one was orphaned and they are no longer marked as spent outputs. not that there will be a new PoS system

im fiddling with a new messaging system for ECC to see how it works with standard coins
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 09:30:55 AM
Cant getrawtransaction [verbose=0] (ECC), This to solve conflicted blocks that still need to get accepted. Transaction details give me the following information:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours''

Whats up next to fix the (?) to  accepted can you help me, is it possible to do it by dumpkey en integrate old wallet into new one?

Conflicted blocks probably won't get accepted. Your wallet will generate new PoS stake until it will be accepted. Don't worry you don't have to do anything, this is a very normal event that you will see very often.

It seems its waiting a long time or something these new PoS stake isn't seem to get working here its already a long period ago still don't see anything changing in transaction list do do with new PoS.
Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
July 20, 2016, 08:19:24 AM
Is it just me or have others noticed the 'backupwallet' API call does not work with Supercoin?

Seem to work just fine for the recent Mac wallet for Super

Not working for me on an encrypted wallet on linux. Talking specifically about the daemon not the qt client.

ill take a look at it, although im more than certain that the qt button just calls the daemon method, since thats how most qt buttons work

Any plans, future, for ECC?
legendary
July 12, 2016, 05:11:33 AM
Is it just me or have others noticed the 'backupwallet' API call does not work with Supercoin?

Seem to work just fine for the recent Mac wallet for Super

Not working for me on an encrypted wallet on linux. Talking specifically about the daemon not the qt client.

ill take a look at it, although im more than certain that the qt button just calls the daemon method, since thats how most qt buttons work
Pages:
Jump to: