Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 88. (Read 259347 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
June 22, 2016, 11:45:53 AM
Did I miss the dumpfest?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
June 22, 2016, 08:58:03 AM
nodes are synced.

addnode=50.243.136.49
addnode=50.243.136.53

Can we unlock our MWC wallets for staking and get the blockchain going again?
Also will there be a new wallet with the DNS seed nodes hardcoded so that new holders only need to download the wallet to get connections?

yes to both

Are we to be using the cryptobank wallet or the MWC wallet?

I've updated the mwc wallet ini with the new addresses and they are syncing slowly.

I think there is still an issue with the MWC wallet. There seem to be no release of new blocks. I have tried to send some coins to bittrex but they don't arrive there. I am nearly sure that bittrex is on another chain or we can't sync with bittrex.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 22, 2016, 07:44:05 AM
nodes are synced.

addnode=50.243.136.49
addnode=50.243.136.53

Also will there be a new wallet with the DNS seed nodes hardcoded so that new holders only need to download the wallet to get connections?

yes to both

Are we to be using the cryptobank wallet or the MWC wallet?

I've updated the mwc wallet ini with the new addresses and they are syncing slowly.
legendary
June 21, 2016, 02:59:43 PM
Cant getrawtransaction [verbose=0] (ECC), This to solve conflicted blocks that still need to get accepted. Transaction details give me the following information:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours''

Whats up next to fix the (?) to  accepted can you help me, is it possible to do it by dumpkey en integrate old wallet into new one?

Conflicted blocks probably won't get accepted. Your wallet will generate new PoS stake until it will be accepted. Don't worry you don't have to do anything, this is a very normal event that you will see very often.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 21, 2016, 01:28:37 PM
Cant getrawtransaction [verbose=0] (ECC), This to solve conflicted blocks that still need to get accepted. Transaction details give me the following information:

"Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours''

Whats up next to fix the (?) to  accepted can you help me, is it possible to do it by dumpkey en integrate old wallet into new one?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
June 20, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
nodes are synced.

addnode=50.243.136.49
addnode=50.243.136.53

yes to both
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
June 20, 2016, 08:55:04 AM
Crypto bank it can be invest?
legendary
June 20, 2016, 08:23:28 AM
nodes are synced.

addnode=50.243.136.49
addnode=50.243.136.53

legendary
June 19, 2016, 07:20:55 PM
nodes are synced.

addnode=50.243.136.49
addnode=50.243.136.53
Activity: 882
June 19, 2016, 03:59:48 PM
So Griffith I have 0 connection to MWC wallet network many days.
Can you repair this or you drinking and not have time ?? Party are pleasent ?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
June 19, 2016, 08:53:49 AM
Any working node?
We are updating the nodes...Having mine up for a day now so it won't take long before Griffith will announce the nodes. It doesn't make sense for me to announce the nodes and create any fork at this moment.

My wallet is open just no nodes still suggestions?
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
June 17, 2016, 12:17:26 AM
let´s see where it goes. However, we all should be very very patient...
legendary
June 16, 2016, 12:25:55 PM
Any working node?
We are updating the nodes...Having mine up for a day now so it won't take long before Griffith will announce the nodes. It doesn't make sense for me to announce the nodes and create any fork at this moment.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 11:58:06 AM
Any working node?
legendary
June 15, 2016, 02:24:04 AM
Added the 2 nodes and have the wallet running now. Have 2 connections and it's trying to sync, will let the wallet open for some days
legendary
June 14, 2016, 10:12:21 PM
so is the chain broken or stopped at this point?  Or is this just an access issue to the code?

access to source, i was referencing the repos for a copy but they went down and the server i had at the address the node was at isnt there anymore, have new public ones but couldnt get code to transfer.

Well buddy, of course griffith has full access to the source code. There is just nothing happend in the last couple of month. Exchange price is reflecting that. No buy support whatsoever

i lost access to it.

@both above, chain is stopped. once i get a node back up it should reorganize itself back out.

I don't know. Properly we just can't find the peers that are on the chain that Bittrex is using.

The main reason for that is that the "wallet" has an DNS seed node (129.21.141.139) hardcoded, that is not valid anymore. As I remember well then it was Griffith who changed the DNS seed node and then compiled the windows wallet. Everything was running fine until one day his Internet provider changed his IP-adress, making the hard-coded seed node useless. He then opted for a config file with add node option (addnode=129.21.141.135) to resolve the problem with that connection. That also worked however new MWC holders always needed to ask for the config file before they could connect. Now it seems that Griffith or has a new IP address again or just stopped his node.

My last sync with the chain was on Sat May 7 17:13:22 2016, so my chain is about 1 month old.

**FOR GRIFFITH** Here is a link to your MWC code:https://github.com/mdtspain/MWC

bittrex actually messaged me and told me they had no peers which is when i went to go fix it and then noticed the repo was gone. i downloaded that source now. i should have 3 nodes up within an hour or so.

edit: i will pm the node ips to mdtspain so he can connect to them and let them sync, then they will be posted here
legendary
June 14, 2016, 03:27:15 AM
so is the chain broken or stopped at this point?  Or is this just an access issue to the code?

I don't know. Properly we just can't find the peers that are on the chain that Bittrex is using.

The main reason for that is that the "wallet" has an DNS seed node (129.21.141.139) hardcoded, that is not valid anymore. As I remember well then it was Griffith who changed the DNS seed node and then compiled the windows wallet. Everything was running fine until one day his Internet provider changed his IP-adress, making the hard-coded seed node useless. He then opted for a config file with add node option (addnode=129.21.141.135) to resolve the problem with that connection. That also worked however new MWC holders always needed to ask for the config file before they could connect. Now it seems that Griffith or has a new IP address again or just stopped his node.

My last sync with the chain was on Sat May 7 17:13:22 2016, so my chain is about 1 month old.

**FOR GRIFFITH** Here is a link to your MWC code:https://github.com/mdtspain/MWC
Gridcoin Foundation
June 13, 2016, 11:36:14 PM
Well buddy, of course griffith has full access to the source code. There is just nothing happend in the last couple of month. Exchange price is reflecting that. No buy support whatsoever
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 11:34:01 PM
no latin in this room please
Gridcoin Foundation
June 13, 2016, 08:31:29 PM
in regards to mwc, the github that the source was on has been deleted. so i no longer have access to a copy of the source. when the controller of the trustedcryptos github deleted the account, the source got deleted and now i cant create a server node for it and have no idea how to get ahold of the current chain since there are no server nodes for people to find peers from anymore.

so if someone has the source still, post it somewhere. otherwise that github deletion killed the network

edit: had a discussion about this with barrysty1e last night as we were forming a plan on what to do. but cant get to the network ourselves

Hmmm...that is strange because You had all the source code for mwc even with the in-wallet-trading. The prove of that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7O-M69-8s besides that you were running the hard coded master-nodes for ECC-MWC-SUPER on a linux machine (so you compiled the source code for that on your machine) and yes I was the controller of trusted cryptos.

I still have all the code (even with the in-wallet-trading but that doesn't work because ....well we all know Cryptsy). I can give you the original code for MWC or the in-wallet-trading version.

Q.E.D.
Pages:
Jump to: