Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ECC - page 92. (Read 259347 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
March 07, 2016, 04:04:53 PM
ECC should pull itself together and wake up (500 litoshi at least).
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
March 07, 2016, 03:59:32 PM
ECC Asleep for over a year Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 04, 2016, 07:39:54 AM
get the following error:

404 - Not Found
The page you are trying to access does not exist.
If this error persists, please contact the website webmaster.

If you are the webmaster of this site make sure that:

You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account;

You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no white spaces are recommended;

In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewriting rules, make sure you have re-named the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file read it and make sure the necessary rules are un-commented.

www.the-node.net is giving you an error?
i am the webmaster.

i have the files in the right place yes and i configured the DNS for it myself. also with dns queries (and all URLS) are NOT case sensative (read RFC4343)
and no i dont use self SEO.

i had tried multiple vpn tunnels to global proxies for fresh dns path queries to the root servers, so im not sure how its giving an error.

Looks good now, perhaps I tried it before the wallets were up or something.
legendary
March 02, 2016, 03:44:30 PM
I've tried CryptoBank and I'd rather call it very raw Alpha version. Add me in Telegram, I'll show you what I've noticed after a quick look: https://telegram.me/lateminer

did you download from the website or from the second post on the thread?
From the website.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 03:42:29 PM
I've tried CryptoBank and I'd rather call it very raw Alpha version. Add me in Telegram, I'll show you what I've noticed after a quick look: https://telegram.me/lateminer

did you download from the website or from the second post on the thread?
legendary
March 02, 2016, 02:08:06 PM
legendary
March 01, 2016, 08:02:26 PM
I have quite a few ECC coins.

My wallet is v1.5.0.0

No peers.

the current version is 2.4.5.0 you need to update and resync in order to get peers
Activity: 826
see my profile
March 01, 2016, 07:58:54 PM
I have quite a few ECC coins.

My wallet is v1.5.0.0

No peers.

legendary
March 01, 2016, 04:20:39 PM
I had no problems in downloading wallets, links are working.
legendary
February 29, 2016, 06:04:21 PM
get the following error:

404 - Not Found

You have uploaded correctly your files to the public_html directory which is the web-root of your account;

You have not misspelled the URL. Bear in mind that letters are case sensitive and no white spaces are recommended;

In case you have applied SEO - SEF URL rewriting rules, make sure you have re-named the htaccess.txt file to .htaccess. If there is already a non-empty .htaccess file read it and make sure the necessary rules are un-commented.

www.the-node.net is giving you an error?
i am the webmaster.

i have the files in the right place yes and i configured the DNS for it myself. also with dns queries (and all URLS) are NOT case sensative (read RFC4343)
and no i dont use self SEO.

i had tried multiple vpn tunnels to global proxies for fresh dns path queries to the root servers, so im not sure how its giving an error.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
February 29, 2016, 12:22:08 AM
Hi guys so. wallet download links are up on the-node.net

for those of you that have a windows computer, if you could download and just give me feedback on the cryptobank gui. and what functions it is missing that you would like to see added (supercoin will be added shortly)

if theres any information that you usually look for to be displayed that isnt displayed or what not. just give me ideas for features and improvements that would be awesome. all the features that are currently on there do work. also report any bugs.

the way the gui looks isnt good and i know that. im slowly working on it to make it less... bad. this is the app im going to be using as the base for the NodeX protocol (what i named the decentralized exchange)

thanks

~Griffith

Note: the folder for the app is the same that otherwallets store the chains in its just called CryptoBank.

get the following error:

404 - Not Found

legendary
February 28, 2016, 04:59:07 PM
Hi guys so. wallet download links are up on the-node.net

for those of you that have a windows computer, if you could download and just give me feedback on the cryptobank gui. and what functions it is missing that you would like to see added (supercoin will be added shortly)

if theres any information that you usually look for to be displayed that isnt displayed or what not. just give me ideas for features and improvements that would be awesome. all the features that are currently on there do work. also report any bugs.

the way the gui looks isnt good and i know that. im slowly working on it to make it less... bad. this is the app im going to be using as the base for the NodeX protocol (what i named the decentralized exchange)

thanks

~Griffith

Note: the folder for the app is the same that otherwallets store the chains in its just called CryptoBank.
legendary
February 28, 2016, 03:43:44 PM
On block explorer MWC info:
The block explorer hosting period will expire in 5 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.

yup. mwc and ecc both expire in 5 days. i  unfortunately dont have any btc to renew them for another year (0.1 btc per explorer) so i will probably reservice them when i get it.

Maybe you add to signature fourth donate adress BTC or in OP maybe some people send few pieces btc to donate for paid hosting service next year.
An remove from OP old www site (trustedcryptos) if not belong for you check link yourself .

i forgot the button still had the link under it. fixed it thanks. will edit sig in a minute
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 28, 2016, 01:31:28 PM
The block explorer hosting period will expire in 5 days. Please contact support to renew the hosting period.

yup. mwc and ecc both expire in 5 days. i  unfortunately dont have any btc to renew them for another year (0.1 btc per explorer) so i will probably reservice them when i get it.

Maybe you add to signature fourth donate adress BTC or in OP maybe some people send few pieces btc to donate for paid hosting service next year.
An remove from OP old www site (trustedcryptos) if not belong for you check link yourself .
legendary
February 28, 2016, 01:06:39 PM

yup. mwc and ecc both expire in 5 days. i  unfortunately dont have any btc to renew them for another year (0.1 btc per explorer) so i will probably reservice them when i get it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
February 28, 2016, 01:08:20 AM
legendary
February 25, 2016, 12:29:04 PM
ECC only on Bleutrade? Other exchanges have?
only bleutrade until we can build more of a community for E-Currency Coin
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 09:45:36 AM
ECC only on Bleutrade? Other exchanges have?
legendary
February 23, 2016, 04:32:04 PM
i plan on putting up the latest changes to the website this weekend
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 21, 2016, 05:38:11 PM
Great work! Looking forward to see more  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: