Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 211. (Read 342427 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
My congratulations guys, Mintpal ours the following gonna be crypsty, but it is necessary to remember that the coin purpose is not speculation, but development!

Well said !   Not speculation... Development.  No need to look at price  at the moment, there is plenty more ECC to be mined, and it should be shared around.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

ECCoin Mining Pool.

Features
• PROP reward system.
• Stratum.

The pool has a mining fee of 1%.

http://ecc.cloudminers.net
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Now that the excellent Mintpal exchange has been earned, instead of Cryptsy should we instead focus much higher, and target the big one: BTC-E?  Their monthly volume is immense, and they only have one competitor in Peercoin, the original PoS which only gives 1% yearly interest.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Was there a huge premine? Or a long period of low diff?
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Net hashrate 5.49 ho ho ho
C´mon!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ECC to the moon  Cool
Still holding my coins. Gonna sell half @80sat +

+1.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
ECC to the moon  Cool
Still holding my coins. Gonna sell half @80sat +
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
mintpal sell 0.00000020   ecc: 133097644.41235984 btc: 26.61952888

someone(s) is dumping of he's ecc's at mintpal. to bad for they when we reach 100 sat's Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Congratulations guys!
We can see 100 sat. in few weeks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
We all worked very hard for this and now u sell at 8 satoshi ? wow

Someone will always fall off the moneytrain. Coins changing hands is good.  Grin Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We all worked very hard for this and now u sell at 8 satoshi ? wow
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
My congratulations guys, Mintpal ours the following gonna be crypsty, but it is necessary to remember that the coin purpose is not speculation, but development!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Congratulations ALL! Now let's see how this goes..  Cool
<@MintPal-Jay> The ECCCoin ECC/BTC market is now live! Happy trading Smiley https://www.mintpal.com/market/ECC/BTC

Activity: 807
Merit: 251
wow

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  2m
The new coin is ECCoin! We're currently setting up the market, it will be live very shortly.

EDIT :

<@MintPal-Jay> Just posted on our twitter: It's time for a new market and another MintPal market choice. Today we're going for a PoS/PoW coin with a focus on saving energy.
Nice choice
ECC FTW!!!
* dasource|^ (dasource@unaffiliated/dasource) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
<@MintPal-Jay> Yep, the new market is ECC. We're currently setting it up and it'll be live soon.
nice one
Jump to: