Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 207. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Huge buyin at mintpal at 6 sat's. Can we as a community not let this happend on this coin, i just raised my sell orders from 0.00000010 to 0.00000020 and so should you if you are intressted in keeping the value of this coin.

Keep the whales away from ECC. Thx
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Dev, any forecast on when the multipool will be available?  I haven't heard many details about it..just that it will put all others to shame Smiley

Donations welcome EQgDywcyCgo6YimQZdfgF1zi9erhvFPAqi

Text states "ECCoin next generation crypto-currency Fair mining 25% return for first year. ECCoin prices are about to go up very high! Only 30 days left to mine!"

Sent 250k
Wow..thank you!  Go ECC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I purchased a Weibo (Chinese twitter) blast to 36,738 followers.  You have to have a Weibo account to see it live here:

http://weibo.com/1731238363/AChLndzua?mod=weibotime

Text states "ECCoin next generation crypto-currency Fair mining 25% return for first year. ECCoin prices are about to go up very high! Only 30 days left to mine!"
thanks donated some more Cheesy
To: EQgDywcyCgo6YimQZdfgF1zi9erhvFPAqi
Debit: -5000.00 ECC
Transaction fee: -0.001 ECC
Net amount: -5000.001 ECC
Transaction ID: 23d721bef6e47f2e898ffcfa2715a8e4230de464a80069733ce72b4cfc8e40e9
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Sent 250k
I purchased a Weibo (Chinese twitter) blast to 36,738 followers.  You have to have a Weibo account to see it live here:

http://weibo.com/1731238363/AChLndzua?mod=weibotime

LOL forgot I made the Petition for Cryptsy.
been only 16 days... lets push it hard i want to see 20 pages there! Currently 9 pages only...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
LOL forgot I made the Petition for Cryptsy.
have you done?

New Target 1: Ask from Bter to add ECC to their vote list or directly Bter:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

New Target 2: Ask from Cryptsy to add ECC market to their vote list or directly Cryptsy market:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000014675
(those who knows twitter  BigVern @cryptsy Ask from him tweet, Use your tweeting skills...)
Hey guys 2 days ago www.coinader.com took down there site and put up this message,

"Dear Coinader users,

Due to an update on the Bitcoin wallet, a bug raised and unfortunately we lost the Bitcoins in the wallet. Only Bitcoin wallet is affected, all other wallets remains safe. We fixed the bug but we are investigating the issue for further safety concerns.

We feel deeply sorry for the situation and we will start a process to reimburse the loss of our users.

Kind Regards,"

I have waited patiently for 2 days hoping that i hadn't gotten screwed but there has been no updates or response from the site operators so i am starting to get worried, i had 3.6 million ecc on the exchange almost a full month of mining ecc for me and now it all appears to all be gone >< , anyways i am just reaching out to the community because i have not found info on it any where else and i was hoping that some one on here may possibly know what is going on with the exchange. Im also starting an coinader.com ECC support group over here for those of us who possibly got screwed, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527461.new#new and here is a link to the reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/213zmz/coinader_exchange_loses_bitcoin_due_to_bug/

I had 0.1 BTC and 300K ECC on the exchange Sad

Let's wait and hope he fix the issue. I think he put a warn message for a reason. He could not do it. This brings me some hope.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey guys 2 days ago www.coinader.com took down there site and put up this message,

"Dear Coinader users,

Due to an update on the Bitcoin wallet, a bug raised and unfortunately we lost the Bitcoins in the wallet. Only Bitcoin wallet is affected, all other wallets remains safe. We fixed the bug but we are investigating the issue for further safety concerns.

We feel deeply sorry for the situation and we will start a process to reimburse the loss of our users.

Kind Regards,"

I have waited patiently for 2 days hoping that i hadn't gotten screwed but there has been no updates or response from the site operators so i am starting to get worried, i had 3.6 million ecc on the exchange almost a full month of mining ecc for me and now it all appears to all be gone >< , anyways i am just reaching out to the community because i have not found info on it any where else and i was hoping that some one on here may possibly know what is going on with the exchange. Im also starting an coinader.com ECC support group over here for those of us who possibly got screwed, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527461.new#new and here is a link to the reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/213zmz/coinader_exchange_loses_bitcoin_due_to_bug/

I had 0.1 BTC and 300K ECC on the exchange Sad
soon will pm you.
edit: ok done :-)

great!
Will post it here when ready! Keep on doing your great job dude!

----
Ok
Activity: 360
ECC coin is doing AMAZING ! We got mintpal now, bter and cryptsy next Smiley
Community is growing and more and more people discovering the potential of the coin.
The dev is working his ass off for the coin and is responding to everything, what can i say, a honest and devoted and a growing community - this is just a reciept for success !

I have one idea but i need help for it, lets create a proffesional presentation of ECC, something that shows WHY any merchant should start using ECC. My English is not near the level required for something like that and i also never did such a presentation. If there are people that have been doing something like that professionaly, you can contact me and we can start doing that. In the same time i will start creating a list of merchants that might be interested in ECC coin and as soon as we have the presentation ready i will start contacting them.
Dev, community, tell me what you think about that.

Lets get ECC where it belongs !

Firstly, I will be happy to proof read and tidy up any presentation to a professional standard.

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

you mean something like this, for Eccoin?

http://prezi.com/comezovtyqhy/eac-roadmap/

I'm on it...
Looks good to me. Still not like some parts, it could be simpler and more effective and green color better used for our concept.
yep. you could pm me with some defined ideas and looks you want to see. tomorrow i start working on it then.

soon will pm you.

great!
Will post it here when ready! Keep on doing your great job dude!
Community is growing and more and more people discovering the potential of the coin.
The dev is working his ass off for the coin and is responding to everything, what can i say, a honest and devoted and a growing community - this is just a reciept for success !

I have one idea but i need help for it, lets create a proffesional presentation of ECC, something that shows WHY any merchant should start using ECC. My English is not near the level required for something like that and i also never did such a presentation. If there are people that have been doing something like that professionaly, you can contact me and we can start doing that. In the same time i will start creating a list of merchants that might be interested in ECC coin and as soon as we have the presentation ready i will start contacting them.

Firstly, I will be happy to proof read and tidy up any presentation to a professional standard.

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

I'm on it...
Looks good to me. Still not like some parts, it could be simpler and more effective and green color better used for our concept.
yep. you could pm me with some defined ideas and looks you want to see. tomorrow i start working on it then.

soon will pm you.

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

I'm on it...

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

I'm on it...

"Dear Coinader users,

Kind Regards,"

i added issue reported notice OP.

Majormax did our website proofreadings and many more things. He is the hero behind scene :-) As long as we have him we can't lose. So enjoy.
As to merchants, if anything needed such as API or coding. I can handle it so well.  I think hardest shop is the first one after that will be easier the second and followings.

I'm on it...
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Jump to: