Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 206. (Read 342427 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Multipools are good ways to promote ECC Smiley
Activity: 266
Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin. 

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

Here is more info on what the Blackcoin devs are doing:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

they are big wrong "All of this Bitcoin will in turn be exchanged into BlackCoin, thus creating an increase in price for BlackCoin as well."
they only steal your little more revenues ... just benefiting them more value for BC...
Best pool convert on your local currency (i did not say it's usd)
read twice you will see the beauty.. took my 4 minutes to invalidate them...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin.  

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

Here is more info on what the Blackcoin devs are doing:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin.  

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.
My multi pool project is not new. Actually, i planned it for better service than waffle and middlepool, as an un-satisfied user of both those, i come up the idea i can do it better.  Lately i changed the route and i make it able to pay in ECC. If you develop something from zero. You are freer to do extra things. I plan to offer you also internal exchange in later steps. So you mine coins and what you mined will be staying there. Then our bots will exchange these cryptos at outside exchanges with special algorithm (like forex/trade bots using) or internally handle it, of course we will do it for most profit for all of us. Those current pools are not offering you new things because they just copied others. And they mainly uses cryptsy. And what they do is just dumping. But our pool is not depended all those codes and spaghetti systems or designs.  Designed for you maximum ease and speed. I am not developing multi pool just to increase prices of ECC. But trying to accomplish best benefit for all pool users. I'll be happy to see growing economy around ECC. :-) Which i believe what we need for the sake of our nature.

I think we might be misunderstanding each other.  Are you familiar with the Blackcoin multipool?  If you are not following Blackcoin on Twitter you may not be.  It is not like other multipools.  Perhaps it is difficult for me to explain unless you understand how their's works.  It is nothing like waffle or middlecoin.  It is designed to only raise the price of BC and I believe it's rather ingenious.  It will only work for POS coins that no longer are mine-able, or in the case of ECC the POW payout is really nothing.

Perhaps the coin devs could chime in on this.  Actually I believe the coin devs are the best for setting up and running a multipool such as this.  Everyone who is currently mining ECC will continue to mine on the multipool as their payout would still be in ECC.  Only the constant buy pressure from the pool selling BTC to buy ECC would help raise the price.

How do I get in the beta testing?  I'd like to be a part of this project
Yes we will need testers! i reward with ECC! for your time. This makes me very happy. I dont have to look around testers.

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

My multi pool project is not new. Actually, i planned it for better service than waffle and middlepool, as an un-satisfied user of both those, i come up the idea i can do it better.  Lately i changed the route and i make it able to pay in ECC. If you develop something from zero. You are freer to do extra things. I plan to offer you also internal exchange in later steps. So you mine coins and what you mined will be staying there. Then our bots will exchange these cryptos at outside exchanges with special algorithm (like forex/trade bots using) or internally handle it, of course we will do it for most profit for all of us. Those current pools are not offering you new things because they just copied others. And they mainly uses cryptsy. And what they do is just dumping. But our pool is not depended all those codes and spaghetti systems or designs.  Designed for you maximum ease and speed. I am not developing multi pool just to increase prices of ECC. But trying to accomplish best benefit for all pool users. I'll be happy to see growing economy around ECC. :-) Which i believe what we need for the sake of our nature.

Activity: 114

How do I get in the beta testing?  I'd like to be a part of this project
Activity: 560

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

How do I fix a stuck transaction? Still zero confirms and it has been an hour.  Huh

ECC should be fast right?

yes we are very fast! should not take more than few minutes.
Close & Open
if not work
use Nodes at OP, try again.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi guys,

How do I fix a stuck transaction? Still zero confirms and it has been an hour.  Huh

ECC should be fast right?
Dev, any forecast on when the multipool will be available?  I haven't heard many details about it..just that it will put all others to shame Smiley
I cant write everything here. but you can look here for some details
http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

my beauty multi pool is coming soon to shine Cheesy

i hope this week
Activity: 70
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING
Our stratum has been up 100% of the time since launch!

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
Activity: 114
Huge buyin at mintpal at 6 sat's. Can we as a community not let this happend on this coin, i just raised my sell orders from 0.00000010 to 0.00000020 and so should you if you are intressted in keeping the value of this coin.
+1
I'm not selling less than 30 sat.  I was just wishing I had more BTC to buy up all the orders under 10.  I wish people would stop letting this coin go so cheap.  The market will appreciate it if we do ourselves.
Jump to: