Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED - page 258. (Read 342426 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
This is a straighforward clone of MINT

no this is a better version.. this is what mint wish it could be

1: coin block doesn't have- means you could be late to the party and still make good amount of coin. only after 45 days coin drops to 1 coin per block
2: there is only 50 billion vs 70 billion- coin will be worth more because mint had too much and it got saturated
3: first year pos is 25% mint was only 20%
4: from the start the dev is more active then mint- mint took the coin to value to drop to make the dev put more work in
5: i can go on if u like

#eccoin is the way to go

EC Coin is much improved on mint...

The mining stage actually only produces 17Bn coins.

PoS is 25% in first year: that is the incentive which will keep wallets and network open. Reduces gradually after that to counteract inflation.

Dev is more proactive, and there are more connected community members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Great job with the "What's new" ... if we will hit a good exchange the price will explode ... dunno why but i really like this coin Smiley
thanks for feedback.

The mining period timing can be followed at this url www.eccoin.cc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
we need to get more people mining this coin again... diff dropped a lot today!!! good for us.. but we still need to spread the word!!! do what you can. tell ur friends, co workers, and user twitter, twitter does a lot... retweet stuff us see from the dev!!
I think we need better mining pools! Alot on the start page are empty and Cryptopool.eu has lot of downtime now.
That's why hashrate is dropping...

use http://ecc.coins4everyone.com/ stratum have been always up and hashing blocks since launch!
not even a second of downtime
Activity: 291
we need to get more people mining this coin again... diff dropped a lot today!!! good for us.. but we still need to spread the word!!! do what you can. tell ur friends, co workers, and user twitter, twitter does a lot... retweet stuff us see from the dev!!
I think we need better mining pools! Alot on the start page are empty and Cryptopool.eu has lot of downtime now.

http://ecc.hashfever.com/    has been good to me
Activity: 560

use http://ecc.coins4everyone.com/ i never have a single problem with this pool ...
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
how many days are left to mine this coin?

38 days ... still a lot of time
Activity: 291
how many days are left to mine this coin?
Great job with the "What's new" ... if we will hit a good exchange the price will explode ... dunno why but i really like this coin Smiley
Activity: 336
just voted again. we are up to 904 votes... keep it coming!!!
Activity: 154

-> Come on to http://ecc.coins4everyone.com!

OUR MINING STRATUM HASN'T BEEN DOWN ANY SECOND SINCE LAUNCH...
-> You should switch to our great pool! Smiley

(if not already mining there)

To get plenty of EC Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://ecc.eu.stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3469
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
keep voting on mintpal we just passed gpu coin!!!! we can do it!!!!

voted again  Smiley

yea il be voting again in about 31 min

no this is a better version.. this is what mint wish it could be

1: coin block doesn't have- means you could be late to the party and still make good amount of coin. only after 45 days coin drops to 1 coin per block
2: there is only 50 billion vs 70 billion- coin will be worth more because mint had too much and it got saturated
3: first year pos is 25% mint was only 20%
4: from the start the dev is more active then mint- mint took the coin to value to drop to make the dev put more work in
5: i can go on if u like

#eccoin is the way to go
Activity: 167
keep voting on mintpal we just passed gpu coin!!!! we can do it!!!!

voted again  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
if you have irc come join us #eccoin
just voted on mintpal and cryptorush ... i really like this coin

cool.. thanks.. also try and spread the word on twitter!
just voted on mintpal and cryptorush ... i really like this coin
Jump to: