Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 10. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Hi! Do I need to open an Ethereum account to participate in token sale?

Yes
How much do I have to invest to be part of the Project?

We will announce details about that stay tuned.
it is difficult to find financial support. Have you attracted large investors?

Honestly we dont have problems with that. We did but wont expose ECTA PAY tokens to large investors to much to keep its value after ICO. That is one of the reasons why we dont do Pre-ICO because our concept is that no one should be prioritized. No discrimination.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?

ECTA has no limits with languages. We will use ready solution for all world languages from our previous product Eventregistry which covers all languages. ECTA will be accessible to all world that is all point! Affordable, Safe and Accesible no matter where you are.
If there are leftover tokens from the ICO what happens to them? Are they burned or what

Yes they will be burned after ICO immediatelly.
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful

We already have partnership with the Ministry of Technology and about to have interesting announcement about that. There are few more players "knocking on our door" and we will disclose details soon!
as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audience)?

You will be able to become part of the first ICO backed by Transparent Plan, Real Product & Potential, Unique Use Case, Secure Smart Contract and Team of Experts. Our project Cap is undervalued for the reason to keep its value after ICO. Upon ICO you can sell ECTA Pay tokens on exchange and reap benefits from there. We will launch soon additional benefits for investors so please stay tuned. Thanks!
Activity: 75
How much do I have to invest to be part of the Project?
Activity: 80
  I think it will be an ambitious ico. You are everywhere
Activity: 75
 it is difficult to find financial support. Have you attracted large investors?
Activity: 73
 in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
Activity: 77
If there are leftover tokens from the ICO what happens to them? Are they burned or what

Activity: 65
 What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you and hope your project successful
Activity: 78
I'm sure the ECTA project will be a success, with a large team and community ensuring that everything planned will fit the realization. I can not wait to join ICO.
Activity: 79
as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audience)?
Activity: 76
Finding solution for the global employability of developers is really creative idea. I will follow and invite my friend to join with me
Activity: 74
It is good to see that your project allow all users of the platform worldwide to dispose of personal reputation scores which are simply a result of our performance.

It means this project will help us to earn our reputation and find a suitable job, right?

yes, you’re right. i think this is the main aim of this project.
Activity: 80
It is good to see that your project allow all users of the platform worldwide to dispose of personal reputation scores which are simply a result of our performance.

It means this project will help us to earn our reputation and find a suitable job, right?
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: