Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 9. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.

I think they do not have the telegram, I tried looking for it but didn't find it, if you want to know the latest news about this project you can see it on facebook or on twitter Ecta, you can see what you'd like to know is there.
If I see this project has a telegram. because I also joined in his telegram. try to look at the top.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.

I think they do not have the telegram, I tried looking for it but didn't find it, if you want to know the latest news about this project you can see it on facebook or on twitter Ecta, you can see what you'd like to know is there.
Activity: 210
Hopefully the goals of this project could be progressing very well. Although many projects are springing up, but I hope this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success.
Activity: 82
How is the development of the platform coming along
Activity: 80
I don't see anything attractive of it. Please explain it.
Activity: 74
 The plan is quite good, hope it will be successful, I have registered the account from the early days.
Activity: 76
  Could you please give me more info about your blockchain. If that's clear enough, I will invest on you
Activity: 28
Good night  nice project sir, will definitely will join this idea, and i believe this project will go moon
Activity: 86
How to use coin in your project?
Activity: 70
 Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Activity: 101

That’s also my question.  Anyone else found out about this on Telegram

Someone mentioned this project on Telegram. they have a bunch of people promoting you already. Hope this project will be successful
Activity: 84

That’s also my question.  Anyone else found out about this on Telegram
Activity: 84
Activity: 74
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Activity: 93
  Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good
Activity: 103
 Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
Activity: 14
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the plan has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it is progress too much.
Activity: 89
 Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Activity: 104
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Pages:
Jump to: