Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 7. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
By utilizing social media platforms to push surveys with ECTA PAY token rewards for completing them, i think your ECTA will attract a lot of investor.

with its own advantages that exist in this project, I am sure it can be attraction that is able to attract more investors. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly until success is achieved.
Activity: 140
Do you plan to make Bounty campaign?

Bounty already exists. Please check it at our webpage.
will I be able to add skills to my ECTA resume during the developer profile creation?

Sure.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings, fellows. I think this is a new but promising business. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the plan, all offering great service. who's the good luck.
I’m so curious about your project’ s name, what does it mean?

ECTA means Efficient Collaboration Team Autonomous
I'll definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?

ECTA SKILLS tokens
the best idea I've ever heard! join you and wish you lots of success, which will very soon come to you!

Thank you on your support.
How often does your team read common users' feedback? Do you take into account the wishes of holders of a large number of tokens?

Please be more specific. For any questions relating to holders of large amount of ECTA Pay tokens you can write to: [email protected]
When are you expecting Ecta to be fully launched?

In one year after Crowdsale. Basis is already ready.
Activity: 74
Look ARROUND!
By utilizing social media platforms to push surveys with ECTA PAY token rewards for completing them, i think your ECTA will attract a lot of investor.

with its own advantages that exist in this project, I am sure it can be attraction that is able to attract more investors. Hopefully this project will always run smoothly until success is achieved.
of course this would be a good project, they have a concept composed of good and also the management of the system by a team of professionals so that this project has the potential to realize this system to the real world.
Activity: 103
Personally this is an unique project. This is my dreams that I wished to become a real thing in this world. Your project give good solution for global employability. 
Activity: 66
As a developer, i think that we can believe in this project because each developer will be individually evaluated according to his/her performance and the feedback received accordingly from ECTA community, what enables sharpening of existing skills, and boosting visibility across the network.
Activity: 73
Do you plan to make Bounty campaign?
Activity: 93
will I be able to add skills to my ECTA resume during the developer profile creation?
Activity: 104
Activity: 27
By taking advantage of AI algorithms, fungible ECTA PAY tokens and non-fungible ECTA SKILLS tokens, this project has potential to develop in the future.
Activity: 101
This project is one with prospects. I believe it wilĺ do well and I believe in the team of experts behind the project. I will invite everyone to join this project
Activity: 63
I’m so curious about your project’ s name, what does it mean?
Activity: 77
Good solution and can save a lot of time for finding a suitable job for yourself. I will support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: