Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 6. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I did not pay attention to it before but I joined your community now and will follow your updates.
Activity: 224
I see many who are interested in this project, hopefully with this in the future the project can run smoothly and can achieve success as expected.
Activity: 74
Hi, I have some question: Do you already have some instructors? I want to learn how to trade. Do I need to buy this coin to hire instructors?
Activity: 57
the team launched ecta in the worst time when the market is not so good. If you launched a few months before, you believe that it would have raised millions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Global employability? That sounds like a great cause, doesn't it? I don't think that is realistically attainable however, do you? Also, please tell me, what's is the minimum required amount to invest in this one?
Activity: 54
When you plan to add other languages to your site
Activity: 29
A great opportunity to invest in the future of crypto employability. Traid to the Moon
Activity: 93
Can anyone become an instructor or you will choose instructors yourself. I want to apply.
Activity: 80
I can't wait for the platform to launch so i can finally have the place to learn how to earn experience with ECTA skills. Good luck with your crowdsale team.
Activity: 79
Are you negotiating with some instructors? What traders will be instructors on the platform when you launch? How will it work?
Activity: 1
Hi  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust so this is 1000000% legit ICO, right? So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon, coz I sold all my 3 precious bitcoins on a dip for this ICO.
Activity: 126
Thank you. I invested a few ethereum and already started staking. Great rewards so far.
Activity: 58
Do you  have signature bounty?

for the current bounty campaign has ended since August 28, yesterday, but if you're interested in following this airdrop will still be taking place up to 1 october 2018 to come, there's still a chance to join in it.
Activity: 65
When does your crowdsale end?
Activity: 78
Do you  have signature bounty?
Activity: 74
Correct me if I'm wrong, but will ECTA coin be used as payment way on the platform?
Activity: 82
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
Activity: 196
From the materials that I read in this thread, ECTA is surely taking the hiring process into a new level, by implementing and AI that could analyze peoples abbility, that way it will makes any company getting easier access to find the suitable people for their job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Good day
Looks like an interesting idea,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?

Yes. We will soon announce our product in relations to your question. Stay tuned.
Activity: 14
Good day
Looks like an interesting idea,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
Pages:
Jump to: