Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵📣 [ANN] ECTA | First Blockchain Trust Protocol For Global Employability 🔵📣 - page 21. (Read 5943 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
one of the best ideas, looking forward for the progress. I really like your contribution in employment system worldwide.

Good to see something new coming. Good Luck
Activity: 86
one of the best ideas, looking forward for the progress. I really like your contribution in employment system worldwide.
Activity: 104
I have been following the project for some time now, and I have to say this project has revolutionary concept and a great team to make it happen. Like the advisors also.
Activity: 93
How can one become ECTA Ambassador?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?

i think it provides a lot of benefits to users. For example, it can help user to find a job that suitable their ability. It also can help save their time to seeking for a job.

Activity: 82
this project has many features for its users. besides the team and the developer really helps the project to get better.

What features does the project have that you feel good for the user?
Activity: 86
Activity: 69
Your wp is quite clear about your project. I believe that your project will soon lead our employment platform to success.
ECTA is enable everyone who is verified to safely offer, provide, order, or obtain the blockchain, AI or IoT services 22 necessary to accomplish specific goals. Hey, that’s sound good. i will invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The establishment and improvement of the ECTA platform is very beneficial for those who really have technology. This will further promote the development of the job market.
I see your goal is to provide the best possible experience to all active users regardless of their current status or geographical presence. Hope you can reach your goal soon.
Activity: 97
time consuming is always my concern whenever i look for a job. that’s why i think that project will succeed if it can solve this time consuming.
it is now possible to eliminate an enormous time loss associated with seeking or pending for a free slot while dealing with traditional providers of blockchain, AI and IoT services.

Activity: 103
This will give them an additional set of skills to the ongoing tasks they are already working on.
Activity: 87
It is so useful that developers can continuously educate themselves in a dynamic environment via the “learning by doing 14 model” as well as create new references/recommendations on the global scale upon completed tasks and feedback created by ECTA community.
Activity: 89
The idea is very interesting, if everything will be implemented as it thinks that the platform will find its users and will be in demand.
time consuming is always my concern whenever i look for a job. that’s why i think that project will succeed if it can solve this time consuming.
Activity: 68
so far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.
Activity: 80
Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?
Activity: 76
Whats your next big milestone,according to your roadmap?
Activity: 79
It would be great to see Ecta goes worldwide.
Pages:
Jump to: