Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]| 🔶 EDOGE 🔶 | Now Trading | Explanation over locking - page 11. (Read 25088 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Actually, the dumbest thing the dev did was to sell coins on delta when everyone's coin is still locked, he made it too obvious. Like i said be careful but if you choose to play dumb, i will gladly sell you mine. As for the poster above me, i don't have to say much. It's easy to deduce his or her intention.
Don't waste you time with these stupid noobs, they were created for the sake of scammers everywhere, as long as there is noobs & stupids around the globe there will be always scammers.

The funny thing in here is that dev is dumping the shit out of this doge like he's having a crypto eDoge diarrhea hahahaha.
First DEV i see so far dumping the shit out of his token before air droppers do.

I can give him one smart move, LOCKING the token transfers, good move, now he can laugh his ass out so loud till Monday when those noobs are buying with shit tons of ETH right now.

By seeing the sell wall & the order history he already made 30+ ETH so far!!! not bad & that's all thanks to stupids everywhere.

They deserve to be fucked, they are not victims of scammers, they are victims of their stupidity.
Merit: 254
all prject like edoge edark ebtc etc seems scams and run by similar group they are just making hype by using ether name and ripping of peoples money Huh

My ether wallet is full of tokens, all pretty useless or price too low, EDOGE price is high right now, i hope it does not get dumped

Imagine this token is still in lock status what a huge amount of tokens are sitting into people wallets. I don't have good hope about the future of this project because of unprofessional behavior of dev.

The dev is smart enough to know that all pr is good pr. Now a lot of people are already talking about EDOGE because it's locked. In a weeks time they will only remember the name and watch it skyrocket on EtherDelta.

The smart thing to do here is buy all you can on Monday before liftoff. You don't want to lose out on this great opportunity.

To da moon!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Actually, the dumbest thing the dev did was to sell coins on delta when everyone's coin is still locked, he made it too obvious. Like i said be careful but if you choose to play dumb, i will gladly sell you mine. As for the poster above me, i don't have to say much. It's easy to deduce his or her intention.

Not at all, that was a smart move, EDOGE already on coinmarketcap.com because of that, also already officially added on EtherDelta. This is very welcoming to all of us. It's all good!!

You don't know for sure who traded those tokens, could possibly have been to do some testtrades on Delta. Who cares really. It doesn't matter, what matters it that come Monday we are all set for takeoff.

Smiley Grin Smiley
Really Huh
Is that what you think Huh
DEVS already made couple of ETHs out of the thin air & by Monday your Zillion eDoge will be worth like $0.00 or $00.000 at most per 1 zillion, so you'll differently get the point.

Just look at the sell wall & the order book, they are fucking dumping their shit like they have diarrhea loooooooooool

This locking shit is just another NEW technique for DEVs to dump first, collect bunches of ETH & leave those stupid who filled their bags with some eShit token swim in the farts loooooooool.

They already fucked the value of the zillions of tokens you got (along with all other noobs).

By monday, it will be worth $0.00 , NADAaaaaaa.
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
all prject like edoge edark ebtc etc seems scams and run by similar group they are just making hype by using ether name and ripping of peoples money Huh

My ether wallet is full of tokens, all pretty useless or price too low, EDOGE price is high right now, i hope it does not get dumped

Imagine this token is still in lock status what a huge amount of tokens are sitting into people wallets. I don't have good hope about the future of this project because of unprofessional behavior of dev.

The dev is smart enough to know that all pr is good pr. Now a lot of people are already talking about EDOGE because it's locked. In a weeks time they will only remember the name and watch it skyrocket on EtherDelta.

The smart thing to do here is buy all you can on Monday before liftoff. You don't want to lose out on this great opportunity.

To da moon!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

This whole project is a scam.
See this article:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@flygoing/etherdoge-wow-much-scam

Inside this article, it shows creator can lock anyone's token at any time....Who will want to buy this?
lol scammer busted, get the fuck outta crypto fucking scammers, crypto is not for bad guys!

So immediately it was clear that this is a scam. And now it is well written in the article

Ohhh, so Dogecoin supporters write an article telling people not to buy EDOGE, what else would you expect them to do  Wink Wink Wink Wink  That slander "article" does not tell us anything essential or new. It's basically fake news!

Maybe EDOGE should write an article why people should not buy Dogecoin - old technology, pointless scrypt coin that will soon be dead...

EDOGE will be a great memetoken and it's price will skyrocket on monday once it's unlocked for full trading.  Smiley

Seriously stop it. Ethereum on Doge. What the fuck does that even mean. this was created to capitalize of the Ebtc hype which we all know is BS. I i like money too but won't condone Bullshit and you my friend is spitting nothing but absolute bullshit

You need to destroy the old to make way for the new and improved, it's called creative destruction. Dogecoin is old tech, embrace the future - embrace EDOGE, the new and improved memetoken!  Smiley Grin Smiley

I will let it go cos i get the feeling you joking. So, fuck it i will play along cos i own some tokens too. Shill on my friend Grin Pumpy D Pump Pump Pump

Ditch that old school scrypt garbage Dogecoin, it's finished. Load up on EDOGE come monday - EDOGE the future of cryptomeme!!
WELL, ACCORDING TO YOUR SENTIMENT, I GUESS EBTC IS REPLACING BTC. EXRP IS REPLACING RIPPLE, ENEM IS REPLACING NEM, EMONERO IS REPLACING MONERO, ENEO IS REPLACING NEO, ELITE IS REPLACING LITECOIN AND SO FORTH. I COULD KEEP GOING BUT I THINK I ALREADY MADE MY POINT.
IF YOU RECEIVED EDOGE THRU AIRDROP, THEN BY ALL MEANS SELL IT WHEN YOU CAN. BUT ONLY A FOOL WILL SPEND MONEY BUYING THIS SHIT. YOU BEEN WARNED!!!!!!! HOWEVER, IF YOU DECIDE TO PROCEED WITH BUYING THIS BS, I WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO SELL YOU MINE.
See this article:

Inside this article, it shows creator can lock anyone's token at any time....Who will want to buy this?
lol scammer busted, get the fuck outta crypto fucking scammers, crypto is not for bad guys!

So immediately it was clear that this is a scam. And now it is well written in the article

Ohhh, so Dogecoin supporters write an article telling people not to buy EDOGE, what else would you expect them to do  Wink Wink Wink Wink  That slander "article" does not tell us anything essential or new. It's basically fake news!

Maybe EDOGE should write an article why people should not buy Dogecoin - old technology, pointless scrypt coin that will soon be dead...

EDOGE will be a great memetoken and it's price will skyrocket on monday once it's unlocked for full trading.  Smiley

Seriously stop it. Ethereum on Doge. What the fuck does that even mean. this was created to capitalize of the Ebtc hype which we all know is BS. I i like money too but won't condone Bullshit and you my friend is spitting nothing but absolute bullshit

You need to destroy the old to make way for the new and improved, it's called creative destruction. Dogecoin is old tech, embrace the future - embrace EDOGE, the new and improved memetoken!  Smiley Grin Smiley

I will let it go cos i get the feeling you joking. So, fuck it i will play along cos i own some tokens too. Shill on my friend Grin Pumpy D Pump Pump Pump
See this article:

EDOGE will be a great memetoken and it's price will skyrocket on monday once it's unlocked for full trading.  Smiley

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
See this article:

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
uncloak.io
See this article:

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
When you look into the recent transactions you will see that somebody made a ton of cash with easy a little bit of work. I don't even think that 23th EDOGE is going to be unlocked for transactions.

finally a person who knows what is going on  Wink  the types earn a lot of money and laugh at us  Grin
and we wait like the stupid for the release
but he would earn more if he released the token and wrote a lot here.
but you can see that he is not as experienced as other people with the airdrops
maybe still a school child with 15 years?   Wink
EDOGE and other SCAMMy projects like that are a bastard of decentralization idea.
Imho this guy is older than you think.. look how good he planned that business..
But I have no clue why there is a reddit directly for EtherDoge and more interesting there is some bunch of people defending EDOGE project.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
See this article:

Only stupid people wants to buy EDOGE !!! Seriously its not funny, He can lock token anytime  Cry
Please dont buy EDOGE in Etherdelta, Dont spend your money till token its unlocked.

Dev SCUMBAG

This is just a rumor put out by Dogecoin. EDOGE is only locked until monday guys, after that you can trade it safely just like any other token/coin. Will EDOGE eventually overtake and replace Dogecoin?

this is not jackson palmer . this is scam. jackson palmer is the dogecoin founder and a great one in the crypto community
please do not compare this shitcoin with dogecoin. dogecoin lives already since 2013

Dogecoin is old and outdated technology, EDOGE is based on the newer and safer Ethereum-tech. You can already see how Dogecoin is losing more and more ground and is heading to 1 sat eventually. I would go for EDOGE, Dogecoin is on it's deathbed.

New is better, leave the old crap behind and choose EDOGE - to the moon baby!!  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
When you look into the recent transactions you will see that somebody made a ton of cash with easy a little bit of work. I don't even think that 23th EDOGE is going to be unlocked for transactions.

finally a person who knows what is going on  Wink  the types earn a lot of money and laugh at us  Grin
and we wait like the stupid for the release
but he would earn more if he released the token and wrote a lot here.
but you can see that he is not as experienced as other people with the airdrops
maybe still a school child with 15 years?   Wink
Activity: 616
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
See this article:

Only stupid people wants to buy EDOGE !!! Seriously its not funny, He can lock token anytime  Cry
Please dont buy EDOGE in Etherdelta, Dont spend your money till token its unlocked.

Dev SCUMBAG

This is just a rumor put out by Dogecoin. EDOGE is only locked until monday guys, after that you can trade it safely just like any other token/coin. Will EDOGE eventually overtake and replace Dogecoin?

this is not jackson palmer . this is scam. jackson palmer is the dogecoin founder and a great one in the crypto community
please do not compare this shitcoin with dogecoin. dogecoin lives already since 2013
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I have received my share of Edoge coins, thank you dev.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The dev and the coinis a complete fraud! Do you even have any i dea iof decentralization at all! Do you think controlling people at your will is the idea behind bitcoin. People on this forum are libetarian! They are free from any knd of rehulations. They make there own rules and if you are trying to sell your idea to those kind of people, you better behave yourself!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I don't understand does the dev lock and unlock the coin every time, how can the price be rasing if the coin is locked?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
wait 23 guys-)
Pages:
Jump to: